Sympateco Employee Reviews

Collaborative, challenging, progressive
Employee (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 13, 2018
Sympateco is a place for people who enjoy work. There is always a new project, something that needs improved, processes that need reviewed and new ideas that move us forward.

There's never a day where one would say, "I'm done with my work", which is awesome because the days go quickly.

The people are amazing. The passion they have for their contribution to their work and how it integrates into the entire company drive us each and every day.

We are a high touch company reaching out to our clients, installers, contractors and corporate franchises to ensure their retail brands are exactly produced to our standards and the enviroments we design drive profits.
Pros
collaborative, progressive, not afraid of change and risk
Cons
fast pace may challenge the risk averse
this place is not the place you want to be
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  880 FstMarch 21, 2018
If you don't want to spend time with your family this is the perfect place to work They could not pay me enough to go to work for this company again.
Pros
Cons
trust me you don't want to work here.
Great Company
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 10, 2017
I've really enjoyed working here, as the people are great, encouraging, and the atmosphere is positive. Sympateco really cares about it's customers/product quality, and they're always looking to make things better all around. This can be a fast-pace environment, so bring your A-game.
Pros
The company has a great thought process and there's a lot of encouragement.
Cons
Not high paying in this particular dept, and there didn't seem to be much room for advancement in pay/position.
Strong team environment, up to date on all technology
Extrusion Engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 23, 2017
Good place to work, great team to work with. No advancement opportunities. Primary duties were to design and create aluminum extrusions to create new door entrances and hardware. Design and engineer improvements to existing products. Design using modern software such ans AutoCad and Inventor Programs.
Fast paced rapidly growing company great to work for
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 22, 2017
Sympateco is a fun environment to work in. Creativity is encouraged and nothing is impossible. If you like a challenging place to work and like creativity and inventing new products this is a great fit. This is an career where every day is different and everyone works together as a team. High quality craftsmanship is what we strive for. We make some incredibly cool products and the sky is the limit
Pros
Great environment pay and benefits
Easy work
Machine Operator; CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 10, 2017
Worked here for years. The work is easy but management sucks. It makes the day stressful. They do give raises but there really isn't room for promotions.
Pros
easy work, can get to decent pay
Cons
management is bad
Be Afraid
marketing (Former Employee) –  administrationFebruary 23, 2017
This started as an exciting career opportunity. But, within one week, it became obvious that the EXTREMELY high turnover was directly related to mgt. Management lacks ability to express expectations for employees and appreciation for long hours. They are hour counters and expect salary employees to log 47 hours a week minimum. So penny pinching they require employees to purchase their required name tags.
Cons
everything
Applicants Beware
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 20, 2016
It is a good place to work when you start. HOWEVER, they will use you and treat you badly as time goes by. The expectations are unreachable. Don't even think about questioning them or challenging them on any aspect of the business or the CEO, vice president and HR will make your life miserable. They tend to run of talented people off on a regular basis.
Pros
Cons
You won't have a life, treat people badly, HR department is inconsistent
Productive, Educational, and Fun
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 2, 2016
I have learned so much working here. I love to learn and I really loved all the opportunities to keep learning new things. While working here I learned how to use an embroider machine and how to use a vinyl cutter and more.
Great place to work if you like tons of overtime.
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 23, 2016
Sympateco is a great place, I appreciate all that they do for their employees. There is not much room for advancement though.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Not much family life with all the overtime that's expected of the employee.
Very successful manufacturing company with a wonderful owner.
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 1, 2016
Fast paced, must be able to juggle many tasks and wear many hats! Need to be available 24/7 to answer texts or calls from upper management. This is expected. Can be a fun environment, depending on the current mood of some upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sympateco. Our community is ready to answer.

Sympateco Reviews by Location