SYNAGRO Technologies, Inc Employee Review

View all SYNAGRO Technologies, Inc reviews

I enjoyed being a subcontract hauler for this company
Sub contractor (Former Employee) –  Lillington, NCAugust 6, 2018
I hauled residuals and heavy equipment for this company they kept me very busy the majority of the time the direct people I worked with and four were all great people, I also assisted working with them on projects in the field. I never had any problem staying busy working they always had something for me to do. It was a really good company I just went out of business myself
Pros
I was my own boss and stayed busy working most of the time

Other SYNAGRO Technologies, Inc Employee Reviews

Terrible Manager
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Pineville, NCSeptember 10, 2019
Pineville location. Charlotte NC. Pay is decent. Hours are ok. It's a toxic environment!. The manger talks bad about employee's to other employee's. Racism is rampant. The manager is completely rude. The manager is never ever there! He yells at you over the phone. The drivers, not all, act like children constant infighting and back stabbing.
Varied activities, no two days the same (keeps it interesting).
Area Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2019
There was not what could be considered a typical day due to the variability of the work and the work load. Local staff were proficient at their job, very personable which made life and the work enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYNAGRO Technologies, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9