Synapse Studios

• Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Supportive environment

OverallSynapse Studios is an excellent company to work for! Everyone there has great morale and easy to communicate with. Even the management is down to earth and I always felt my voice was valued. I love the perks of working from home and the 2 weeks we get off at the end of every year! Great team of people.

Great culture and work/life balance

Synapse Studios encourages collaboration, innovation - and provides the tools and support necessary to do so. Work/life balance is the most important aspect of a job that keeps me, and the business model itself demands that good work/life balance exists for its employees.

Pros

Work from home options. Good benefits. Bonuses. Everyone gets the last two weeks of the year off, every year.

Best place I've ever worked

I've worked at a number of different companies in my 10+ year career thus far and I can say with the utmost confidence that Synapse Studios is the best place I've ever worked. The environment is so supportive and flexible while also prioritizing extremely high quality work product in a way that's exciting and innovative. Coming to work each day is finally something I look forward to and my coworkers are some of the smartest, most collaborative people I've had the pleasure to work with. The projects we get to take on are interesting, diverse, and we get to make a real impact. What more could you ask for?

Pros

Great location, full benefits, profit share, generous PTO

Very poor paying QA job... good for beginners not for experienced

The QA job went from mellow to uselessly stressful in a few months for me. I took a huge pay-cut for a mellow low stress job that was plagued with strange people reporting problems with with my work, insecure co-workers reporting issues with my work: that in the end did not matter to the health of the product. I kept my head down and stopped caring very quickly there-after only to be laid off due to budget cuts. If you have experience: LOOK ELSEWHERE.

Official response from Synapse Studios

September 2, 2020
This employee was terminated for cause owing to making inappropriate comments regularly to his coworkers. We have never laid anyone off to "budget cuts," and are actively hiring. They also _definitely_ stopped caring very quickly and that showed in their work product.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synapse Studios. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Synapse Studios Reviews by Location