synchrony

synchrony Employee Reviews

Overall synchrony is a great place to work
They have a solid management team flexible hours good benefits. Phoenix synchrony has several diversity Networks. They take employee feedback seriously they really do work on employees concerns and suggestions to try and make it a better place to work if it will go
New to Banking with system issues.
Computer issues online as well as in office systems. Micro managed. But did have lots of games with the ability to earn awards and recognition Job was outsourced to Manilla after 4.5 years.
A Great Place to WORK
Synchrony is a great place to work. The pay is appreciated, the culture is relaxing. Some of the managerment could use an overhaul. Synchrony value their employees and there is room for growth.
I have never felt so at home than I do working for Synchrony. They strive to be better every single day and want input from their teams. I feel very fortunate to work for such a progressive and culturally sound company.
Exciting, free-form workplace
The manager gave us our tasks, and left it to us to decide how to fulfill them. Everybody working there was an intern, and open collaboration was encouraged. At least 30% of time was spent in conversation with other employees, boosting my general technical knowledge and problem solving approach and making my work net more efficient than if I had just stared at my own screen all day.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great workplace with great people
During my time at Synchrony financial, I was just an Intern but they included me in projects and helped me to become accustomed to the business side of Computer Science. I got a lot of hands on experience with their software and even got to help out with a few projects. It was a great opportunity for me
Great company and the total compensation packages are within reason.
Review the prior statement.
Overall this is a good company to work for. Just wish stock was performing better in the marketplace. I'm not going to tell you anymore and you're not going to force me to.
Synchrony is a great place to work. The pay is good as well as the benefits. There is a good work environment and the people the leadership is great. It is a great place to work.
Not a good place to work
This company has communication issues. Managed poorly. Employees fighting for positions. They do not value the good people they have. They will allow employees with horrible characters treat other employees badly. This company has lost some really good employees due to poor management. They have recently laid off many employees for cheap laborer in India. Would not recommend this company. I dont see how I hung in there as long as I did before getting laid off.
Great Workspace
Highly inclusive place to work, professional conduct is visibly practice and demonstrated by employees towards a great service delivery. I will attest Synchrony is a great workspace.
It was ok
If you like call centers being graded on calls constantly and ppl calling you in the office for petty quotas it’s for you but it wasn’t all that bad had the best lunch at work and the ppl there were really cool !
No advancement because they treat me like dirt.
I did not get the chance nor the opportunity to advance because the men and women continue to harass me and bully me out of a good job. I had to quit.
Great Company
Good company to stay with they treat you well here Weekly pay/benefits is what keeps us here , they have top 10 benefits in the country, and to compensate with other things.
Productive and fun work environment
come in, speak to those who actually speak back. work 8 hours. call it a day.

the wokplace was okay. not too much going on any given day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity networks
Good Company
This is a good company to work for. Managers are always there to help and never make you feel dumb when you have questions. Good benefits and bonus. Good at oraganizing and educating you
muy buenos compañeros de trabajo,eso ayudaba con el extress del trabajo, demasiado estres
training de 2 semanas, el cual debería de ser de un mes, demasiadas leyes y exigencias eso creaba mucho estrés, aunque era necesario cumplir con las leyes para proteger la compañía de demandas pero eso creaba mucho nerviosismo al hablar. Podias hacer 300 llamadas bien en un mes y colectar mucho dinero a la compañía pero si te equivocabas en una de las auditadas podias hasta tener 0 en la llamada y eso te podia causar no hacer los números ese mes y si te volvía a pasar al otro mes entonces te ponían en correction action y todo eso creaba nerviosismo al trabajar. no todo el mundo tiene el carácter para este trabajo. siempre está uno pendiente a los números, los goals, las llamadas auditadas, a no cometer errores. la mayoría de las normas y reglas las aprendes sólo con el pasar de los meses preguntando y ni se diga de conocer el sistema, tanto de las llamadas como el sistema para solicitar días libres o de vacaciones,eso lo aprendí preguntando o cometiendo errores, nadie se sienta con uno a explicarle nada porque cada cual tiene que estar pendiente a que no se le pase una llamada pq también le llaman la atención a uno si se le pasan llamadas. pagan mas o menos bien y tratan de entretener en actividades para los empleados pero sigue siendo un trabajo fuerte mentalmente. os managers tratan de ser lo mejor pero siempre los tienen en reuniones y exigiedoles que nos exijan a nosotros.
Run the other way
Only take this job if you really need it. Because of the abusive customers, you will feel broken and stuck. The managers are okay. And you can only get time off if hours are available, no matter how important the event ie: child’s graduation. Please don’t stay long or more than 12 months. I wouldn’t wish the company on anyone because the customers are just that rude and disrespectful.
Great Place to Work
SYF has one of the best work culture I have encountered in my years on the job field. They are very employee oriented and great employers. During my time there I was able to grow as a front line agent, and was exposed into creating great ventures with the company.
Best Place to work
Synchrony is such an amazing company to work for the leader ship the Vance meant the medical the dental insurance is phenomenal they have a such a great team at Synchrony they hire within the training is great I just love Synchrony
Synchrony is a workplace with many oppotunities for growth.
In the time of being employed by Synchrony Bank, your not required to stay in one position for long amounts of time to be considered for a new position.
Stressful and fastpaced
Poor management led to no career advancements. Management was very unhelpful in matters between employees and never gave advise as to how to succeed in your call volume or how to handle high volume call periods. Everything at this job is rated by the numbers and your numbers are sent around the office in a list so everyone knows who messes up and who is doing well. There are plenty of penalties for doing poorly, but little to few rewards for doing well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at synchrony. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
4.1Personal Development
4.2Career Opportunities
4.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight