Synctruck LLC Employee Reviews

Horrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 11, 2019
This place is terrible. They gave a horrible schedule, they would never conture it to work with you. You either said yes to the schedule or they took you off for the week. Or MONTHS!
Horrible place to work
Amazon Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 22, 2018
We didn’t get breaks! I worked 10 hour days with no breaks! I had to drive in a dirty van. Other drivers left bottles of urine in the vans. Supervisors don’t care about employee safety.
Cons
No breaks!!!
Chaotic!
Driver (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CANovember 28, 2018
Packages not ready to collect and load in the morning. You have to hang around and wait and start your route late. The vehicles are in a poor condition and unsafe! Don't ask them how they determine how many packages per route. They say "Seattle" determine that. They give you more packages that can be delivered in 10 hours. Try 16 hours (try to deliver in bad lit streets with no street numbers visible in the dark after 12 hours of delivery). Don't even think of taking a lunch break. No time for that. If you down and out and hard-up and don't mind to be threatened to get "write up" by a unprofessional manager, then this is just the job for you.
Pros
You get a green vest for free!
Cons
Unprofessional, chaotic, duress
Productive workplace and nice enviroment to
Driver (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 18, 2018
I like to work by myself, no stress, just listening to music and doing my job. Fun to hang out in the morning with my coworkers, all of then are hella funny, and then head out to do my thing.
It's been helping me pay my college bills and I like to work there.
Fair enough for what we work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 5, 2018
We get 10 hours guaranteed and I use to finish my route in 6-7 hours most. Now I got the raise and bonuses per package delivered so I still work the same hours and getting more pay.
The work is hard but fair. The new Amazon mercedez vans are nice, I work with the company for over 15 months and I see a lot of improvement.
Management is good and my bosses are friendly.
For those new candidates that wants to think twice before starting this new job, the job is just for hard workers that want to make good money.
They give you the opportunity to always make more money with rescues and also let you do the evening route with your car, easy easy $90 extra / day.
I won't say I don't get tired which I do, but I also recognize people that complain too much and don't wanna work. I see people complaining all the time about dirty vans but they are the same who leave trash inside the vans at the end of the day!
Work hard and you will be recognized for it
Pros
Working alone, get your work done and go home
Cons
A lot of exercise going in and out of the van (Will be a good work out after a few months)
Decent for a year then you hate it
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 31, 2018
Pay is poor for what is required. Management isn't too bad but owners are greedy. They have software for tracking your location and progress yet they don't have software for clocking in/out so that they can milk your labor for every drop.
Pros
Lots of hours available
Cons
Pay is dirt for what's required of you
I worked for jetsetter same as this.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 12, 2018
It’s a cool job if they don’t mess with your schedule. They give out favoritism, and if you get done you have to go help those other drivers. Which everyone gets the same paid. Delivery driver is unappreciated.
Pros
There’s none
Cons
When you get done you get to go help slow drivers.
Its a good plan to work become a strong team
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  SF, CAJuly 5, 2018
Get drivers for the help of the other employees give more good workmanship incentives the should give more bonus to workers on time and productive with therr job title responsibilities
Pros
Good work enviroment incentitives
Cons
Too many packages not enough breaks not enough drivers
Working with synctruck can be good at sometimes, but theres ot of no communicating with one another when it comes to dispatchers.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAJune 21, 2018
It can be difficult at times. Lack of communication with dispatchers on there part. For the job we do we dont get paid fairly or hardly with any benefits or raises.
Cons
No paid sick time, benefits
Somewhere I could handle being daily
Dispatch/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, CA 94010June 4, 2018
Management was decent, always seemed excited to work (good thing)
Amazon gives you the biggest hassle
Make sure you finish route in a timely and deliver packages to costumer with no problems.
If you cant handle stress, and a very fast demanding pace, this is not a job for you.
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAMay 22, 2018
I was on temporary disability, I had a choice, apply for permanent disability. or find a job close by for less than i was making before my disability started. Synctruck came up. while the pay is not great, it gives me something to do, and i still make 2x what disability pays out. while not great, I am able to do the job. This is a fast pace non stop environment. first you start alone, if you finish early, you have the chance to help those whom are in other areas that need help.

Management in DS6 is great. and the drivers are too. only issue i have is the pay. other companies that do the same work, pay better, not much better, but better. I took this job because its very close to my house. and easy to get to.
Pros
great excersize good people ( at DS6 )
Cons
Low pay, no benefits ( but i just started ) unknown about advancements in company.
Overall, a good gig if you work fast.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 29, 2018
A typical day at work was quick paced. I learned how to be a better driver. Management was very helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was delivering 200+ packages everyday and traffic. The most enjoyable part, for me, was working alone.
Pros
Incentives, Overtime, Flexibility, A sense of teamwork
Cons
under staffed, under paid
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 28, 2017
Fast pace environment. Must be self motivated. Can't be afraid to hustle. Management will work with your schedule as long as communication is provided.
Pros
On your own for most of the day. Have to think on your feet. Self motivated.
Do not work here
Diver (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAOctober 18, 2017
I work here and I'm on call only. Whenever they need you they'll call you if not then stay home. Poor management, schedule sucks. This is not a career.
Pros
Non
Cons
Lack of managnent, schedule, on call
Good work place and management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 12, 2017
I like work with Synctruck, unfortunately I had to leave because my hours don't match with my classes.
The managers do everything for you to feel comfortable, always bring us breakfast and gift cards.
It's a job for who likes to work and don't complain too much! But the job is easy!
Thank you Synctruck!
Pros
Breakfast, Easy job, Van and gas paid, health insurance
Cons
Heavy packages, hours
Upper Management (Not great), Workers (Work ethic is bad)
Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAOctober 4, 2017
Nearly worked with Synctruck for a year. Upper management did not care and likes to blame one another. Communication is not great. Constantly have to remind Dispatch about RTO (Request time off) to see, if approved.

Workers do not care for the job. They constantly are late and complain. if they do not get the route they want, they throw a fit. Personally, the workers are spoiled and expect everything be handed to them.

Vehicles are dirty and banged up. Workers trash up all the vehicles and expect it to be clean and complain, if they get a dirty one the next day.
Pros
Easy job, Work Alone
Cons
Upper management, Workers
I wont recommend this place to anybody
Same day Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  West Sacramento, CASeptember 23, 2017
I recently got hired and I am getting a route hardly 1-3 times a week which makes around 300-350/week which is way below minimum wage.They work on behalf of Amazon I wonder how a giant company like Amazon is unaware of all these issues and still continues to have them as a subcontractor.
Productive and fun work place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 18, 2017
I really love to work with SyncTruck, the job is pretty easy and quick. As soon as you finish your route you can go home. They really recognize your hard work and every time I want to make an extra money I do extra miles. Rescue after I finish my route. The managers are amazing and it is a fun work place. Thanks Synctruck!
Pros
Management, Fair salary
Cons
Evening route still not available
easy job great for experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pinole, CASeptember 7, 2017
start early , off early. nice routes around north and south bay. good equipment to navigate to your destinations and stops . good pay but if you not working your not earning meaning no PTO .
Pros
independent
Rip off
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAAugust 28, 2017
Bad place to work at. Dispatch love to cheat those hours you hardly work for and plus they don't paid $140 a day like what we all apply for indeed.com.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synctruck LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8