Syneos Health Commercial Solutions Employee Reviews

Sales Review
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 6, 2018
Client rules over Syneos. If Client does not like you, you will be let go. Syneos is a great company to work at because the Management is top quality. These have been some of the best managers I have ever worked for in my 18 years experience
Pros
Syneos was a great place to work
Cons
Client was not supportive of contract reps
Nice place to work
Patient Services Liaison - clinical nurse educator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2018
Solid company, however, the temporary "contract" status is tough to handle for some people. The health insurance was poor. The dental and eye was very good.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
temporary
Productive and interesting work.
Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHMarch 13, 2018
A lot of travel required. Excellent training provided for role. Quarterly audits by peer who travels with you. Fun team of people to work with. No benefits with on-call positions.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Work predictability
Productive workplace
Medical Sales Consultant, Tulsa East (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 6, 2018
Great experience. Hope to gain employment on another contract because I had such a good experience. Looking forward to any opportunities in the Tulsa, OK area.
Best Contract Company to work for
Cardiovascular Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 5, 2018
Loved this job would love to get another contract with them the training was great the management was great the product was great the logistics computer work etc was not overwhelming and they provided unlimited resources to increase sales.
Pros
Just a great culture/ ran very smoothly
Cons
Contract was short
Solid CRO
Global Study Start-Up Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 22, 2018
I worked for both INC Research and Inventiv before they combined and became Syneos. Both companies valued their employees much better than PRA. For anyone interested in the CRO industry, I would recommend Syneos over PRA any day.
Pros
Solid culture, good work/life balance, management invested in their subordinates
Cons
Doesn't pay as well as their competitors
A dynamic, results-generating, sales professional with a proven track record of success as demonstrated by exceeding sales goals on a consistent basis
GlaxoSmithKline Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 15, 2018
The company is a wonderful place to work with good people. Management cares about their employees and most of the recruiters are good to work with. The goal of the company is to move employees from one contract to the next.
Contract Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2018
A typical day included personal interactions with many physicians and healthcare professionals. Most every day involved a lunch presentations to all providers.
Worst company to work for in "pharma"
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Anywhere USAFebruary 8, 2018
inVentiv Health or whatever they call themselves now is the worst company I've ever worked for and worst to work for in pharma sales period, bar none. My time there was excruciatingly painful. Pitiful management from top (Nat'l Sales Director) right on down to FTM's (Field Talent Managers) What an oxymoron although moron's actually fits. Most FTM's are flunkies who couldn't get a real pharma manager job. Pay is pathetic and with their contracts their reps are paid 1/2 of what the real pharma counterpart reps make. Unless you are desperate run, run, run as fast and far away from them as possible.
Pros
Cons
Everything including their mere existence
Good place
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 6, 2018
It all boils down to one's immediate manager. If the District Manager is determined to be seen as a star player ... that could mean his style is aggressive to the negative for all under him/her.
Great place to work for
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 6, 2018
I love it here. Great work-life balance. Great management. Collaborative and friendly teams. Great benefits.
The typical work week is 40 hours except when traveling. The company requires 8 days on site per month, which is great. CRAs get per diem as additional benefits. My managers are great and appreciate all my hard work.
Pros
Average workload, great benefits
Cons
Hectic in the beginning but that's same with all comapnies
Well Managed and competitive
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAJanuary 21, 2018
Syneos Health is a great place to work but has all the difficulties of a contract company. The management is fine but they are bound by the company they have contracted with, which is not necessarily at the best interest of the sales person.
Pros
Good way to get into pharma sales
Cons
lower compensation, contracts can end at any time, no job security
I’m hard work quick leaner and social person
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  I don’t have but I work deference placesJanuary 21, 2018
Good driver and clean person
On time person nice personality
Good with customer and independent person
Good with counting money and fast leaner
I’m also good mother
Inventiv Health Review
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 2, 2018
Good company with a rewarding experience . Positive Culture with excellent management . They are a contract company wish assignment lasted longer. I would recommend them to people searching. Health Benefits could be stronger but over all benefits are good.
Great company
Professional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 26, 2017
They allow you to work for great companies and if you perform you will get rolled over within that organization. They pay fairly and keep you in the loop with regards to what the company is looking for to get rolled over.
Sales
Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganDecember 18, 2017
Overall good company however, for the contract I am under the pay is very low and the pull through is a ton of work and commissions are always late being paid. Because this is a contract company there is always a fear of the contract ending and another position not being available or offered in your area. Definitely the least amount of computer and paperwork I have ever had in a pharma job.
Pros
pretty much 9-5 job, not a lot of paperwork. Management leaves you alone for the most part.
Cons
low pay, late commissions and expensive benefits
Work environment was relaxed.
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYDecember 12, 2017
Good place to work. I was able to get a fair review and the requirements for the job were reasonable. I had the opportunity to promote 3 products during my tenure at inVentiv Health.
Clough review
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 12, 2017
working at inVentiv was a great experience for me. Great training and great management provided me all the tools necessary to complete my daily tasks and perform very well in a very competitive market.
Field Day
Immunology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2017
The role was competitive in regards to promoting a product within the Gastroenterologist industry. InVentiv Health, Inc. provided me the training necessary to succeed in this environment.
Pros
Work and Life Balance.
Cons
Contract Position.
Nice place to work
Teleconnect / Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJDecember 6, 2017
The environment at inVentiv Health was very professional. The managers were well trained and many had been with the company for many years. I managed a team of nurses across the US. The work itself was rewarding; however work/life balance wasn't always possible. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team of nurses and internal colleagues. The hardest part of the job was managing client needs.
Pros
Nice benefits package and competitive salary
Cons
Contracted assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight