Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

Working at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions: 429 Syneos Health Commercial Solutions Reviews

United States429 reviews

Syneos Health Commercial Solutions insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Great foundation to start pharmaceutical sales career.

Fast-paced and engaging. Provided effective selling resources for field-base employees. On-going commitment to training for professional growth, and great partnership.

Pros

Budget to conduct educational meal programs with providers.

Cons

Contract position may end without sufficient notice.

Amazing company

Great leadership who treat their teams well. Culture allows for work life balance. Everyone is very supportive. You receive adequate training to ensue you are successful in your role.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Fixed schedule

Great place to work, short term

constantly turning over without notice. would be great for someone wanting to get into pharma straight out of college, other then that it is tough to make sense to commit to something so lucid.

Awful culture

HR ignores the needs of employees health especially when you just start at the company. Their favorites get tended to do first while others they ignore.

Pros

Pay is great

Cons

They dont care about employees

Really enjoyed my time at Syneos and always felt valued as an employee. Great manager and overall work-life balance. I left when contract ended but would definitely work their again.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great leadership and vision

A great place if you want to think outside the box and develop your career. You need to take your own initiative however there is a lot of support from leadership.

Contract work

Each contract is different just be hopeful you get in a well organized one. It’s not always Syneos fault it can be difficult dealing with an unorganized client

Avoid at all costs

No support/resources for reps, goals were completely unattainable, working the same job as the direct hires minus the benefits, pay, and decent targets

Learn alot, but no job security.

You learn a lot in a little amount of time period great company to use as a stepping stone. However, when the contract is over, you find yourself out of a job with no severance and no benefits. You can interview with another contract, but there is no preferential treatment for placement.

Pros

Learn a lot in a short amount of time.

Cons

No job security.

Not bad not great

Average company, manager didn’t seem to care about me one way or the other though. However the job itself wasn’t stressful. There is a pecking order in terms of moving up to project manager though.

Sales

I have had 3 managers since I’ve been with the company. 2/3 are amazing. The job really depends on the contract you are on. I have been very lucky. Would recommend

Pros

Good work balance and pay

Cons

No severance, contract, two managers to report to

Sales

There is only one problem-job security bc it is a contract. There is no severance when contract is done. However the people are nice. Benefits are normal. PTO 18PPO with deductible

Pros

Nice people. Flexible

Cons

Contract. Security

Good place to work but contracts eventually end

I enjoyed working with Syneos. It is contract so it does eventually end at some point but I have worked directly with companies and there were layoffs as well. The pay was average.

I would look elsewhere

It might just be my team but I do not feel supported and my managers and directors are bullies. They are not the ones to go to and they don’t clearly communicate what is going on with the project

No job security.

Poor managers. Hire bad people with DUI's if Female and young. Poor poor poor poor poor poor. Weak managers. No support from management. Not many good people in company. No management training program. Only good is salary can be good. Low bonus' Not always paid. Poor choice of company car or low car allowance.

Pros

Salary was good

Cons

Poor bonus'

Great Team, Decent Pay, Good W-L Balance

I enjoy my job most days; I feel like Syneos management could use better communication tools. Leadership often feels like The Wizard of Oz behind the curtain... bottom line is they look out for their top earners and it shows. You do have to work hard to put numbers up, otherwise your manager will be on your case. I appreciate the ability to work from home with covid booming... the company does take safety into account. Sales is competitive, and I like that aspect. If you aren’t comfortable with your numbers displayed for everyone, it may not be for you. I’m happy to be a part of a team that has heart and grit.

Pros

Pto, Good Pay, Quality Team

Cons

Lack of Leadership Communication, Bonus was not the number as promised

Wonderful management

Wonderful management. Supportive team. I feel valued by this company. Team members are very supportive. Pay is OK. Most jobs are contract based do not total security. Benefits are decent including 401K and stock options.

Pros

supportive

Cons

Moderate pay

Feels like family

They took me in as a new sales representative and made a salesman out of me. I went to the regional conference knowing no one but my teammates made sure I knew everyone else by the end. Unfortunately, our contract ended but I made good lifetime connections and friends.

Great job while it lasted

The day to day role was fulfilling and enjoyable, colleagues were great, and management support and responsiveness was solid. My biggest issue as a pharma rep was the complete lack of job security, with little transparency. The contractor can pull their contract with little notice, and despite the official line, Syneos does not help you to find another role within the company. I loved the time that I was there, but it can turn on a dime.

Benefits

Does not facilitate movement from Contract to permanent

Had two managers, one was nice and supportive. The other was awful. Upper management didn’t seem to care either way. Lots of opportunity world wide. Opportunity to rehire once contract ends. Good pay.

Iworked there before it was aquired and cannot answer this accurately

These should not be required to continue. I worked there before the merger and cannot comment on current work conditions. It was an excellent environment when I was there many years ago under a different management team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

71%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss