Synerfac Technical Staffing Employee Reviews

Data Administrator
Internet Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 24, 2018
Repaired broken links on website, data collection, audits, reporting, uploading info, backend website maintenance. Since this was a temporary position, I performed my duties well and was offered a position with the company I temped for after my contract ended with Synerfac Tech.
Pros
Great pay, good contracts
Cons
There are none. My experience was very good!
Temp to Hire Ratio is great
good working environment
teamwork
Temp position
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delaware City, DEMay 23, 2018
The staff was extremely helpful in assisting me with obtaining my position. They assisted me with my resume and followed up with me monthly until I was offered a full time position.
Pros
easy to work with
Cons
Temp positions no vacation, sick, or holiday pay
Great service to clients
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 1, 2018
Always had great placement with plenty of jobs to pick from. Great reps that are always available and helpful. Even if a job doesn't last long, they will have another one lined up for after!
Good Place to Work
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 29, 2018
As an account rep you'll spend your day making around 40 calls to clients, potential clients, and prospective businesses. You'll run into a little bit of cold-calling, but they give you some business to try that they've already had some kind of communications with. Management won't micromanage your day to day tasks, just so long as you hit the goals they set for you, everything is peachy. The atmosphere is very relaxed and management wants everyone to have a good time. It's an open office so you'll be interacting with your coworkers regularly. The toughest part of the job is being able to hit the margin gaol they want for you. Synerfac is two-sided; recruiting and sales. The recruiters find candidates for jobs that salespeople bring in. As a salesperson, you can bring in job after job afer job but if the recruitment team can't find you candidates, or if the ones they find don't work out or your client goes dark on you and won't respond to candidates the recruitment team submits to them, you're out of luck. You can't directly influence a nember that's very important to your job. Overall though the atmosphere and the laid-back attitude of management is what makes Synerfac a good place to work.
Synerfac
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 16, 2018
This particular job was a contract position. It was an overall good environment but I slowly found out that I was a sub while the company found a permanent replacement for the position I was practicing.
Fast paced with no benefits
Contract Analytical Chemistry Study Director (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAFebruary 17, 2018
Its OK. The client, Johnson and Johnson is cut-throat, although I had wonderful managers and learned a great deal in the short time i was there. I had developed a great relationship with my coworkers. This client's facility had over 80% contract employees. I did get to purchase items at the company store at a discount.
Pros
I learned alot of new concepts. Great work environment. Wonderful coworkers.
Cons
Long work hours and a short term contract position
would not reccomend
Loveton Circle Sparks MD (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MD 21030January 31, 2018
i was told three months and then i would be either hired or sent to another project and i was there for six months and when i went to leave they told me they were going to hire me. i dont like to be lied to.
for a temp to hire job it isnt bad
temporary to hire technician (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJanuary 29, 2018
not entirely sure how to rate a temp company. i worked, i got paid. point blank they had a position to fill and from what i saw come in after me their pool of resources for maintenance technicians is lacking. but, they are a temp agency.
Great Managemeny
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJanuary 3, 2018
Management was great . Always had work available with great companies . N Didn't have to travel far for work for the most part . Was always treated with respect .
Pros
May have to trs
Synerfac Technical Staffing is a great staffing company
Electrical Designer-Control and Automation (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJJanuary 1, 2018
I enjoy working in Synerfac Technical Staffing company.
The management and agents are responsible, never brake their words, very accommodating; the benefits are very competitive to other staffing agencies.
Fun work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJOctober 17, 2017
The best part about working at this company was providing quality service to awesome residents. The management was very professional. Everyone had brung their own special gift & talent to the workplace!
Pros
Nice community to live at.
Cons
None.
Great Place to work
Document Control Specialist-Engineering Dept (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 19, 2017
enjoyed my time with the company wish i couldve have been on longer assignments. they are tied to really great companies youll enjoy working for. all the best to synerfac
Great place to grow
Mailroom/Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 3, 2017
This companies offers a lot of long term opportunities.
The staff is very nice and fair. They will work with you if you show them your dedication to the company
Very nice people, easy to work with.
CAD/Inventor Technician (Current Employee) –  Hill and Smith Inc.June 15, 2017
They answer all the questions you have before you got to the job site, and if the y don't know the answer they will go and find out for you. easily the nicest people I have ever worked for.
Pros
easy to find work.
Cons
not all job sites are permanent jobs, some are temporary.
Good job for a recent college grad
Sourcer/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 25, 2017
If you are interested in a career in the staffing industry and have little experience, Synerfac might be a good job for you. For someone with recruiting experience, you might want to look elsewhere.
I enjoyed working for my manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 9, 2017
In this position I worked with existing clients and developed new clients each week. We had a lot of competition with other staffing companies which made this position challenging at times.
Pros
Nice team to work with
Cons
There was a lot of competition in our area
Not a great experience
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDApril 5, 2017
My particular branch was not the environment for me. We only had 4 people in the branch and I personally wanted a larger team environment. If you are cut out for that type of work environment it would be great but not for everyone. I wish them the best but I would not recommend any of my colleagues to work there.
Pros
Christmas Party was great
Cons
low pay; poor benefits
productive
Telecommunication Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCFebruary 2, 2017
you will be buys from start time to finish over all it is a good company to work for a lot of Hr and a lot of friendly people there
small company
General laborer/ welder (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 25, 2017
i did really like working here, this was the place where i learned to let some of my creativity shine in my work, overall this was a great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synerfac Technical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.