Synergies 3 Tec Services LLC Employee Reviews

Run
Installer (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMarch 9, 2019
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. No support for techs. Working dawn to dusk with barely time to eat or sleep. No coherent management so you get the blame for everything. You are responsible for all costs except equipment, which you have to drive an hour to pick up. Whatever they promise you is a lie, you're lucky to get half of it.
Pros
Cons
This job will probably kill you.
Fast paced, always changing but fun place to work
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 13, 2019
I love what I do and who I work with. I dispatch our techs, help with office administration. I work with customers and help them with their installation needs. I work out of three offices and each one is great. I love both of my bosses. They are supportive and are there anytime I need them. Our guys are contractors, yes they pay for their gas, small parts and vehicle maintenance that's what being an 10-99 hybrid employee is all about. For the ones that have negative reviews they were not explained the employment status well to them. Our techs are awesome. Yes there are times that the day gets stressful. That goes with any face-paced customer service type job. At times we do run out of equipment, inconvenience,yes. But its not just us its all DTV offices. Synergies is a great company and they have done a lot of things to make changes to make the work environment a better place.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Cons
10-99 employees arent offered insurance.
Horrible
Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Quincy, IL marketFebruary 10, 2019
Worst play possible to work. They are shady wont let tech speak with payroll or human resources. Always short on supplies no support for the field techs. Unrealistic expectations.
Pros
You're outside
Cons
You work for rhis company
Great Company
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 6, 2018
great overall place to work. You work a lot but make a lot of money. You have to be self motivated so you can make money. The management is great. Come make a difference is the contracting world.
Pros
lots of money
Cons
dont have time to spend it
Terrible Management
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 26, 2018
Consistent changes to work regulation. Employees are required work even without proper supplies and equipment. Management does not show support to employees.
Worst Company I've had the dis-privalege of working for.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJuly 25, 2018
This company expects it all and returns nothing. Management is non existent, you're expected to buy all of your own supplies, own tools, drive your own vehicle, with no compensation. You can literally write down any and all of the jobs you complete and expect to not be paid for at least one or two a week with a minimum of a 55 a week pay deduction for repeat service calls even if it isn't something you had done. They never have enough gear for their technicians, you can never get a hold of anyone to help solve an issue, and it is literally the worst company I have ever in my entire working life ever worked for. If you want to have the life, soul and finances sucked out of your life, come work here.
Pros
Cons
Mileage, No Benefits, No Reimbursement, No Management, No direction, No Advancement, etc.
Technician/ Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 19, 2018
Great job for driven individuals with unlimited earning potential. This is a 1099 contractor position and you are responsible for providing your own materials, tools and vehicles. I am going to miss this job.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Some long hours
Big promises, Low return
Satellite Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMarch 26, 2018
This company doestn trust it workers, even if you have photographic proof. I installed on a roof, 30 days later (on the exact 30th day) a new roof was put in by the persons landlord and had no idea it was coming. I go ta charge back for the job, and was requested out to peak the dish. So not only did I pay gas twice, I paid the company for "the privileged" of peaking a dish twice. I immediately called my manager, Who say "we could just chalk it up to a learning experience, you should of known they were going to get a new roof". THE TENANT DIDN'T KNOW! I have had routes that were 2 hrs one way, and by the time I got to the job, 3 of them were cancels. So I put in a 45 dollar job for 4 hours of diving. I quit a salary paid job, because of all the promises that were made. (no you wont have to drive to our ware house in (45 minutes away), 3 weeks after I started That guy quit wanting to store stuff in his garage, so I was driving 1.5 hr round trip, once a week if not more to get equipment. They wouldn't give you enough to last two weeks or such (They supposedly wouldn't have enough if they did that) They told me they would pay for the first drop of equipment and such and that I would only pay for my meter.
Guess what? I had the entire equipment bill taken out and my first $1500 non tax contractor check..... was $200. All these things just kept adding up. They push for more and more and more jobs to be put which is great, if you don't want to see your family, or have a social life. they REQUIRED 6 day work weeks. "Call if you need help, or equipment for a job" When the
  more... HS17 came out, NO ONE had them but they were on the job, and there was no prior training on the equipment. Sure we figured it out but it would have been nice for some kind of training on things coming out so we don't look like a green installer when we are lost on new equipment.  less
Stay Away
Satellite Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILJanuary 30, 2018
Ive been in this field for 6 years. My immediate supervisor is amazing, only because he was here before Synergies bought White Comm. They charge you back $56 on a service call that you initially only made $30 on (or any job you complete) if theres another service call within 90 days regardless if its your fault or not . Promise things and dont deliver. Unrealistic expectations. Told to do something, do it and find out it was wrong then get punished for it. We never have enough equipment which means unnecessary trips to the warehouse/meeting other techs using YOUR time and gas money. Also they took away our reimbursement for pole mounts so we have to try to get money from customers that were told by phone agents that its free. Thats $16 cost on every job that requires a pole mount if you cant get them to pay.
Pros
Pays well when busy. Meet new people. Work outside
Cons
Stress. Chargebacks. Unpaid time. Upper Management. Unstable market
Terrible management
Technician (Current Employee) –  IowaDecember 16, 2017
Ive worked in directv for 4 plus years now. I worked here when it was White Communications, and then when it was taken over by synergies3 tec services. As a veteran tech I can deffinatly say that things were so much better when it was White Communications.
The pay was better, management actually cared about family life and a work load balance. Any day you needed off White Communications would do their best to help you.
Our current supervisor at synergies had no previous training, he was hired and then told to do routes the next day. He knows very little about directv policies that have to be followed. He can't sign out equipment to save his life. He can't handle doing more than one task at a time. This company is garbage all they care about is money. They just mandated Christmas and Christmas eve, new years eve and new years day. They took away our Sunday as a day off with 2 days notice. This is fine if your 18 and single living on your own but when you have a family and a spouse that also works on the weekend it makes life extremely difficult. Currently it's 9:30am I've been at the office waiting for equipment since 7:30am I have 2 am' s and havnt even gone in route yet.
Pros
Workload. Money.
Cons
Literally everything else
Terrible contractor.
Tech (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 14, 2017
Stay away.they have you buy the materials to do the jobs, expect perfection, cut your pay and chargeback for jobs with in 90 days. Go work for another company. Very poorly managed. High turn over rate. Wait for them to lose the contract.
Pros
Cons
Everything since synergies took over
Company doesnt care about techs
Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  IowaSeptember 28, 2017
Synergies is a terrible company to work for only because of their business practices and the way they treat techs. They have charge backs for things that aren't in the techs control. So they make us pay them back $56 anytime there's a service call within 90 days of a job regardless of what the issue was. It could be a dog chewed on a cable or the equipment was garbage. The tech has to pay for it. They threaten to pull us off our routes all the time. Management does not care about anyone who works for them.
Steady work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MODecember 26, 2016
Steady work but no concern for the workers. I was purchased from another company. Yes you heard correct and Then given many unrealistic requirements. I received a 7/10 on a customer review so they sat me for 5 days with no work.
Pros
Steady work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergies 3 Tec Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9