SynergisticIT Employee Reviews

Nurturing Great Java Developers
Java Full Stack Developer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 28, 2017
The typical day at SynergisticIT began at 9:00am, we'd come in, if they had any training scheduled we'd attain a training session, else we'd work on internal projects. The same flow would occur during the second half of the day after lunch.

While working there I learned a great deal about advanced Java development as well as Mean Stack and other miscellaneous technologies. Not only did they give us enough information to start developing in the new respective technology, they left enough out as to not spoon feed us so that we'd have to make the effort to learn on our own and make it more engaging and meaningful.

The management is on point and very helpful while not being intimidating and unapproachable. Co-workers are very friendly and helpful, often times very willing to provide their personal contact information to help during off times.

It was very enjoyable and at some times hard to learn the new technologies that they expected us to use in our projects. In the end it was very much worth it because once our projects get green lighted we've not only learned something new but we also applied it meaningfully in a real project.
Best company to start my career
Sr Software Developer (Current Employee) –  DenverOctober 16, 2015
I am from electrical background and joined the training in December. Never worked so hard as I worked in these 2 months December and January. Had 8 hour classes , classes even on weekends , homework's, assignments, very dedicated trainers. I went from somebody who knows nothing in Java to a good developer. Its October 16 today so I have finished about 7 -8 months with the company. The manager of this company has always been understanding, has helped an advised me throughout this time. The salary is always on time and the guest house is one of the best and most expensive places in Fremont.
Pros
timely salary, excellent training, good guest house
Cons
had to work real hard
Medium workload with inefficient management
Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 11, 2015
The accountability is to develop website which is implemented in Spring MVC. By this website, admin enables to create new employee record, keep track of employee attendance status, and post message that viewed by all.
Very competitive
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Austin TexasAugust 13, 2015
I came from a different background and I was able to finish the training in 2 months and got placed in 2 weeks.
I have seen my coworker come join me in a project from different consulting firm and they struggled so much from day 1 and 2 of them got fired in 2 weeks time. Its because they took proxy interview .I was able to work in almost all technologies ,but my coworkers very not trained well .
I would definitely recommend it for all students. Just close your eyes and join them and they are the best for JAVA.
They are very strict and they have so many terms and conditions, but end of the day they keep up all their promises.
If you are serious about your career in Java just join ONLY them.

My application for H1B is also picked.They didn't take any money from me.
Pros
Ther are fantastic.Good java training, execllent interview(clients)
Cons
Very strict, Will not let you take too many days off.
good,tough,highly competitive
Jaa Developr (Current Employee) –  Sacramento,CASeptember 18, 2014
H1- This is my # 1 goal.
Very good trainers and study material.
I was with them for 2.8 months (training and placement) and working in Sacramento. The marketing team is really very good.
Excellent interview preparation
Weekly skill assement test
Too much to study after the training
Professional trainers
Individual attention
Small batches

They pay for all of your expenses once you are placed.
Pros
H1- b, H1-b, H1-b, on time salary, Stipend, free accomodation in CA, break fast and snacks in the pantry
Cons
consulting frim, high expectations, too much pressure
pain and gain
java programmer (Current Employee) –  minneapolis,mnJuly 12, 2014
3 years 9 months have been the time since i completed my training at synergisticit.
it was a tough experience when i started the training as i was told that it would not be easy at the very outset. I joined here with another friend of mine and i remember having long sessions of training and doing the assignments till late at night.
the pain of studying and working on assignments for almost 8-9 hours everyday is what lead to the gain which we have today.

one advise i would tell to any potential people looking to join synergisticit is that dont lie to yourself and others. Whatever was told to me was done they did not have any variation in what they promised and did. If your are a hard working person and are serious coming here would make your future a whole lot better than it would be if you joined any other firm.

I when i started had basic skills in java but after almost 2 months my programming skills increased 5 times at least and i could code in technologies which i could not before.

the training gets to you sometime and becomes really tough but no pain no gain.

management is honest and straightforward and did what they promised.
Some candidates who were not studying and not doing assignments or who were actually trying to get jobs on the side and interviewing were released by the management and they got angry due to that. I feel the proposition was simple synergisticit trains you and places you on the project without taking any money, provides you accomodation and stipend so as a ethical human being you return the favor by living up to your end of the deal
  more... and work through them.

There was a whole bunch of asian students who tried to just take training from synergisticit and got calls from collectors but after that i believe management enforced a new contract . So be careful about violating contract as they made a new one and if you want to take interviews or search for jobs while training dont join them as they would either let you go and take legal action

they have a real good attorney and management took personal interest in h1b filing and responding to my h1b rfe which enabled me to get my visa approved and ensuring that i get the right kind of projects which are good for my career.

After all this pain for almost more than 2 months this gain seems nice and i can reflect back on my those tough painful days of training which made me the man i am today and i am proud of myself but give equal credit to synergisticit
Pros
stipend, filing of H1b, training and good projects, ocjp certification
Cons
some negative students, lack of hygeine by some students, sometimes training gets too intense
If not he best than better than most consulting firms
java developer (Current Employee) –  los angelesMay 7, 2014
been with Synergisticit for the past 2 years . H1b got approved through them this year without rfe. my Stem extension was done by them. Trainining on java was pretty good and rigorous. I dont know how other firms do training as i came to synergisticit through a friend who is working through them on a project. i had worked on some basic java projects in my MS but when i did projects in the training i came to realize that i maybe knew 3% of what clients want in realtime. good thing was that they placed me on a longterm project with a big client which helped me in getting my h1b approved and i could also practice what i learned real time.

rest all is what other consulting firms do with resume etc . They have a strcit contract so if you dont want to be placed through them and just want training better join somewhere else otherwise i know of people (some asian candidates) who were pestered by collection agencies for almost 9 months and had to pay a lot of money and charges and had stuff on theri credit report.

They are not perfect i fell but i saw people come in and try to take advantage of them so i gues it is alright.

Also the guest house is pretty basic and training can get intense so if you are prepared to sweat it then join them. I had 3.2 gpa in my ms so i could do it so anybody who is average with 3 gpa or so should be fine with computer science otheriwse better join their c#.net course which is relatively easy and needs c++ background
Pros
training, placement and h1b filing at no cost, monthly allowance for food, certficatiopn
Cons
you have to relocate to their onsite location, tests and long hours of training and projects
Great place for Java Training and placement
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 27, 2013
The training is very good. Its nothing like a training training kind , you get real hands on exp. When I joined them I thought I was really good in core java, but once I started my training it was totally a different page.I could not wait to start my marketing. Marketing is a different level and you have to know everything really well. They line up interviews all day. when it actually started I was a little stressed out. I had to focus so much on each and everything.
My interview was the coolest one. I prepared so hard for it and all they asked me was very basic questions where there is no wrong answers to it. The manager was a super nice guy who kind of walked me through their project and also made me feel comfortable. I would not consider this as an interview itself.
Pros
I can tell you that they are really good at it and I had to also work very hard.
Cons
They pay attention to details. So whatever you speak matters.
Best for Java
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 30, 2013
I did my java training with Synergisticit. I found them very good. I did not have any problems. The training was very good. I also worked very hard. Their marketing is good. They have good client base and they try to get you so many calls . My phone would ring all day for interview. It was kind of hard for me because i did not have time to sit for a while.
The happiest part was that I was able to get a job in 2.5 weeks.
Good guest house and a well-stocked pantry.
Pros
Free training for students with monthly stipend, free food, guest house
Cons
training is very touch and they submit for good projects only
Amazing staffing organization.
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2013
am really happy that I was a part of Synergisticit as a consultant. The training was really good. I used to attend 5 hours of training in a day and after that we used to work together till 5 in the evening on our assignments. The batches were small and all of the batchmates were very focused so it was esy for us to get a project.
The marketing team also did a goos job. We get calls till we join the client site.
Great guest house. Everything was taken care off.
Pros
The training is super good
Cons
got a project only in the 4th week which was a bit disappointing
Quality place and great work culture
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJApril 23, 2013
Great training with lot of assignments and hands on experience.
Compensation is good for consulting and good guest house , great stocked up pantry.
Client base is awesome. they submit you only if its long term project and i have seen candidates getting placed.
Pros
fantastic training and placement
Cons
tough training and interviews
Number One for JAVA
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  SeattleMarch 29, 2013
I had my technical screening with themand I joined them after 2 week( cos i had some interviews lined up and i hoped to get a project on my own),
After speaking with recruiter I joined them and they strated the training and man the training was really good,
Whatever we did in school is totally different and i had to learn everything from the begining.
I had to put in long working hours to finish my training on a fast phase.
I cracked the interview in the 1st week and i was so happy.
But my start date was 2 weeks later.
they refuned all of my expenses and not even once ii was delayed payment
Pros
their batch is very small so that you get all the attention, you would be in a better position to finish the traiing on time
Cons
too many call, and too much to study
Fantastic for JAva
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYMarch 22, 2013
I am a Java developer. I got a project in like 3 weeks.It was a long term contract. The training was really good.They also provide online test which is very good. We get to know where we stand. The tests are expensive but they pay for it. They said they will place me in 3-4 weeks and I cracked the interview in the 3rd week.

No issues at all.
Payment is always on time and refung all the expenses as promised.
Pros
excellent training and assignments
Cons
too much work and too many calls
Software Progarmmer
Software Programmer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYFebruary 22, 2013
Very good trainers and study material.
I was with them for 2.5 months (training and placement) and working in San Francisco. The trainers are really very good.
Good training
Weekly skill assement test
Too much to study after the training
Professional trainers
Individual attention
Small batches
Pros
great training, pantry and guest house
Cons
super tough and excellent training to help us survive the job
Great place for learning
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYJanuary 30, 2013
I had been wanting to start my java training ever since I enrolled myself with my masters, however, most places will not allow you to start until you graduate or have your CPT/OPT in hand. I've always been the believer that the earlier you start the better, so I did a lot of online research trying to find places that have good online classes for Java. This place is the only one that really teaches the skills for facing an interview, with more of practicals. They have a pretty intense exam/interview to get into the class, which I appreciate because I want myself to be on the same level as my classmates. The trainers are HIGHLY knowledgeable as they all compete with the other trainers and are certified. I feel extremely confident in asking them any questions I might have. Each class has only 5-6 students, which is fantastic because I can have a really hard time focusing if there are lots of students in the class. It also allows for one on one time with the trainers. I am extremely pleased
Pros
excellent training
Cons
tough training
Developer Positions
IT eng (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2012
I am so happy I joined them. They were very nice. had 5 weeks for training. One week for interview preps and then got placed in like 10 days. Java developer positions is what they hire for., please talk to them for java..I wanted to go for QA but changed my mind , half way quit training with a diff firm for java. more stable career. I am on a 18 mnth project now.
Pros
good reqs
Cons
too much work!
Typical developers life
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 6, 2012
I had a wonderful experience working with them.It was like a roller coaster for me, but it was the best decision I could have ever made for my own self and I feel that it was a great value.The trainers are just wonderful and take a personal interest in clarifying all the doubts you have and make sure that you are clear with the concepts. They have a very good guest house.

I got a project only in the 5th week which was a bit disappointing. I saw people getting placed in the 1st or 2nd week after completion of the training with no experience. I had 1.5yrs java experience and got placed in 5th week of marketing.

They pay on time and took care of everything as promised.
Pros
excellent training and placement
Cons
they will not let go of you till you get a project
A perfect place for a career- hardwork and efforts are always rewarded
Sr Java Developer (Current Employee) –  DenverJune 27, 2012
Its a team environment with a proven system. You have support from the recruiters, trainers, sales persons and the manager to help you succeed. Their training is the best for java. All the trainers are very dedicated and are ready to help you out anytime.
The advantage with them is that their batches are really small so you get individual attention.
If you are planning to join them you have believe in their system. That is more important. They know how it works and as long as you trust them and work their way they get you a project.(good clients)
Pros
all of the expenses are taken care off
Cons
the training is not that easy
Good Clients
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  DenverMay 14, 2012
I was in a batch of five..started with training in March 2nd week.. they took 1 week to for a brush up on core java..then started with advanced java..with projects..gave us live projects to work on..this training was excellent. I got placed yesterday 
Pros
good clients and placement
Awesome training in Java- worth every single penny
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 1, 2012
Good thing about this company is that they are very transparent in whatever they are doing. I received a call from one of their recruiters and she explained the process to get on a project very clearly to me. I visited their office and was very impressed with the infrastructure and facilities provided to the trainees. They have excellent training which I feel is very important. Seriously, I never hear anything negative about them from any of their contractors, had a chance to meet some of them who are local to prepare for interviews. You can join without even thinking twice.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
too many interviews linedup