Synergy One Lending

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

great place to work

i started working here straight out of college and have been so welcomed. i have learned so much about the mortgage industry. the people are so friendly

Productive fast paced working environment

The management is supportive but also leaves you room to have creative freedom to improve your processes and implement policies. The loan lending environment is very fast paced, so at times, it can feel a bit overwhelming. The employees are friendly and willing to work together to help the expeience of the borrowers.

Pros

Friendly staff, Appreciation Innitiatives

we operate locally

Great office and great culture - like minded people - goal oriented we an close loans in 30 days or less and our interest rates are great Open to new ways to skin a cat so to speak.

Technology, the team atmosphere, and the YES attitude.

As a Mortgage Planner, closing loans quickly is very important, and Synergy One provides the operational support so you can deliver on-time and sometimes an early close. As a MP, I feel like a client which is rare for a mortgage bank. The tools and technology allow me and our clients to be efficient even while working in the field.

Pros

Technology, the team atmosphere, and the YES attitude.

Great remote work environment

I work completely remote and was worried that I would feel detached from the rest of the company/feel like I wasn’t really part of the team. However, everyone has gone out of their way to connect via zoom, take a few minutes a week to check in with each other (not just strictly about work) and help each other find the tools or answers they need to succeed. Management is friendly and helpful, everyone has a positive attitude, and I’m so glad I’m no longer spending hours a week in traffic to go to an in office job. The only downside is that if you don’t live in CA, the PTO (vacation and sick combined) is only 80hrs for 0-2 years. Good insurance, 401k match and paid federal holidays off.

Pros

Positive culture, helpful management

Cons

Lack of PTO, no internet reimbursement

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

A large company without the corporate feel

My experience at Synergy has been all good. Given the size of the organization, there are many opportunities to train for other departments or cross-train. In lending, it can be crazy-busy or slow at times depending on external conditions. Staying cross-trained means you can find ways to work during slow periods by jumping to other departments to help out. The pay at Synergy is better than average, and the management has been understanding when I've needed flexibility to manage unforeseen personal or family situations. They've taken good care of me.

Pros

Casual days and many free lunches

Job Security.

I have been with Synergy for almost 6 years. The one thing that is consistent is the security and continued growth. Several lenders in the area have had to shut down while Synergy's volume is at a steady increase. I love what I do. Closing loans is a great feeling. Working here as a lead gives me the opportunity everyday to assert my skills and knowledge. It feels great to be a source of resolution when needed. I believe in the company and have grown with each change that is presented. I take advantage of the changes and use them as opportunities to learn so much more. I love my manager. She is almost like family. She is fair and supportive all the time. Upper management also is very hands on and is always available, which I appreciate. For me, I am very content and have no problem staying with Synergy until retirement. As long as Synergy is here, I am here.

Pros

Consistent growth and volume

Cons

Demanding field/workload

Productive and good group of Caring Employees that want to help their clients

We have a great group of Sales and Operation employees that care about their clients. Management is great and helps the Sales and Ops team in accomplishing their success in the market. It's a very fast paced and time sensitive job. We have a great Team of employees and co-oworkers that all jump in to make it happen, even if it has to happen after hours.

Pros

Work from home or in the office, free lunch sometime.

Great leadership with a clear direction

In a very crowded and sometimes bloated industry Synergy One Lending makes it very clear what they want to achieve. They hire the best people for the job, and do not hand out titles to just anyone. S1L gives already successful people the opportunity to find another level within themselves to be a true market leader.

Pros

Leadership, Benefits, Flexibility

Wonderful, flexible company!

Love this company! I was hired based on my extensive experience in the industry (shown in LinkedIn) and from personal referrals. Great atmosphere with a wonderful Processing Manager that I can share my ideas/thoughts with and will be listened to and not dismissed.I enjoy the people I work with at my branch. The Loan Officers have been kind and are not demanding. The Underwriters and Underwriting Manager take the time to answer your questions and help you work through your files. The Closers try to accommodate all closings needed and ensure transactions to close on time on all Purchase loans.

Pros

flexible working environment

Cons

haven't seen any cons so far!

Jobs at Synergy One Lending

See more jobs

Mortgage company that cares!

Synergy One Lending has been absolutely amazing! Even before day 1, they truly care about their employees. They have taken great pride in making the onboarding process seamless! They care about work life balance for their employees and you have managers that are true leaders! As an Underwriter, I have found it is easier to do my job here. Synergy has a streamlined system/process that works efficiently!

Pros

Work life balance & Streamlined processes that work!

Cons

Paid time off only 2 weeks from 0 to 2 years

Great company to work for

I love working for Synergy One Lending. They allow me the flexibility of working from home and management is great. The only thing I would change is they should offer more PTO and should offer a yearly increase in salary.

Pros

Working from home, great management, competitive pay

Cons

PTO and salary increase

Company and upper management truly care about every employees well-being

Nothing bad to say about Synergy One. I know I am in the right spot because I look don't look at my peers as 'colleagues' I look at them as family. We work through things as a group and continue to set the bar high for ourselves and our clients. I never get the feeling that someone is above me. If I'm looking for more responsibility within the company, the opportunities are there for you me to take advantage of!

Cons

High volume office with team player attitudes ensures work is done accurately and timely!

From the moment you step foot into Synergy One Lending you know that you're in a high-paced office with a bunch of go-getters spurring one another on to achieve what's needed to make the company a success. As the company success goes, so goes our personal success! Truly, the team effort and environment are superb!

Pros

Truly concerned for the well-being of the employees, both at work and homelife

Cons

So busy that one forgets to clock out or in at lunchtime!

Fun and exciting place to work remotely

I have a close working relationship with both team members and management who are always available to help out at any given time. We have all worked hard to create a team player atmosphere that allows us to create an ultimate Raving fans experience for both internal employees and external clients and truly proud to be a part of this remarkable Team. It's extremely difficult to find a family oriented company that truly cares about your personal growth and well being, I can honestly say I have been truly blessed to be a part of Synergy One Lending.

Pros

Work Remote and have access to training at any given time

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this moment

Great people, and great technology. Very forward thinking.

Love this company, the management is awesome. Tech stack is second to none. A typical day at work is working on problems on loans in our pipeline, and general pipeline management. I also work on financials for the branch.When I do need to go to management for help they are very responsive. Hardest part of this job is being pulled in multiple directions constantly due to the nature of this business!Love the people I work with and interact with on a daily basis. You definitely get the TEAM vibe from everyone.

Pros

Technology available. Managements experience as industry leaders.

A proactive company that really cares for its employees

The bottom up leadership style really allows for everyones opinions to matter. They are always looking for ways to improve in every area and they do value our opinions. The people at this company are what make it special, everyone has everyones back and you can really feel the support.

Pros

Working for a progressive company that really cares.

Cons

My talents are well utilized. My teammates appreciate what I bring to the table.

The main reason I like working at Synergy is the freedom to make important decisions. Management knows that I have the best interests of the company at heart and they allow me to use my best judgment. I know that the company believes in me and that pushes me to do my best every time I log on.

Pros

Good compensation package

Cons

No real cons that jump out at me

Great people and a fun place to work.

I absolutely love this company. The people are amazing and everyone looks out for each other. Management prioritizes customers, employees and our reputation above financial metrics which is really uncommon.

Great work enviroment. Ability to work from home. Great managment.

Working for Synergy One is different and I mean that in a good way. Having worked for a few mortgage companies in the past my expectations were high. They beat every one of them. The management team is amazing. Truly care about me and my family. They realize family is just as important as your work. Having the ability to work from home is a bonus and in today's crazy world we live in, a must at times. I honestly love working here and can never see that changing.

Pros

Working from home, Amazing Management, Flexible schedule, Great work eviroment

Cons

None.

Excellent job culture!

Synergy One Lending is really great at providing a work/life balance, management is super supportive and always looking for ways to better our day. Truly one of the best companies I have worked for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergy One Lending. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Synergy One Lending
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?