SYNERTX

SYNERTX Employee Reviews

United States40 reviews
Focus on productivity
Main focus is on productivity and doing more (and even more) with less. Computer skills required. Must be able to multi-task or "wear a different" hat at all times.
March 3, 2020
Our corporate staff are definitely expert at multi-tasking and stay busy! We thank you for all your contributions over the years.
Recommend working here.
Professional company. Support staff and management are always very polite and helpful. Documentation system is the best I've seen and makes work more efficient. Compensation decreased after PDPM started but overall a good company to work for.
January 21, 2020
Thank you for your kinds words. We truly appreciate all that you do every day for your patients and SYNERTX!
Nice place to work
It's a very nice place to work. Nice environment and friendly co-workers. I definitely recommend Synertx to my fellow OTRs, COTAs and SLPs. It's a great experience for entry- level therapists.
December 9, 2019
So glad you're enjoying working with us! We do in fact take special care to ensure the success of our new grads or career-switchers through individualized training and mentorship.

Thank you for the love, care and dedication you and all our therapists show our patients every day. We appreciate you!
Productivity not quality cate
Extremely disappointing company. Given management position not to manage patient care or therapist but money, productivity, minutes. Fairly typical of many companies that begin small and then forget what made them successful or why they chose to help people. Daily challenge trying to provide quality care and improve functional lives of patients. I was told when making a decision, do the right thing. I misunderstood that I was to do whatever was best for the company not for the patient or therapist. I was responsible for starting a beautiful facility in Durango, Colorado. We provided rehabilitation for hundreds of clients each year returning them safely home. We provided extensive home trading to insure safety and success. I worked with the very best therapist in the business. I loved my work and being a leader for those working with me. It is a honor to help hurting patients recover their best quality of life. I am grateful.
November 19, 2019
We appreciate your feedback. SYNERTX has among the most reasonable productivity expectations in the industry, because we do believe patient care comes first. We encourage any applicant to contact us to find out our current productivity expectations, so you can see for yourself what a typical day would look like when working at one of our facilities.

Thank you for the love and care you delivered to the residents of the Durango, CO facility.
Good
Fun team, great training, feedback on documentation. Love CasambaWeb, provides you with iPads for ease of documentation. Patient driven. Wonderful company to work for.
October 21, 2019
Thank you for your review! So glad you're enjoying your time with SYNERTX :)
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Poor manager.
Family members in management positions and not based on talent or experience. Very poor managing. Inconsistent policies and manager who looks over shoulder while working.
August 19, 2019
We have employees who have been with SYNERTX for over 10 years and who love our corporate environment. We're sorry that this wasn't a good fit for you, and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Synertx
Excellent place to work, especially as a new grad. Friendly staff, excellent training. Typical work day is 8 hours, with 6-8 patients a day. Physical therapist is always there to answer questions and help when needed.
Cons
Health insurance is expensive with high deductible.
June 3, 2019
We're so glad you're having a positive experience with SYNERTX in your first job after graduation! We've worked hard over the years to provide excellent support and Mentorship to our new grads - we look forward to many more years working together!
I worked at the corporate office for almost 4 years. The pay was great, the people were friendly, and the atmosphere was relaxed. The job isn’t for everyone but if you have the ability to be self-driven and self-accountable you can do well.
Pros
No micromanaging, flexible start/end times, no weekends
Cons
From a recruiting point of view, sometimes I felt that the company was too quick to replace poor performing employees, sometimes to the detriment of the company’s reputation in hard to staff areas.
May 14, 2019
Thanks for your feedback! We really enjoyed working with you and wish you the very best in all your future endeavors.
It's overall a good company to work for
My experience working for Synertx has been positive. My schedule is flexible and the pay is fairly good. I would recommend Synertx as a good place to work.
October 15, 2018
Very glad you had a positive experience with SYNERTX. Your help in Miles City, MT was much appreciated! Many thanks!
synertex
I loved working in this small coastal nursing facility with therapy staff by synertx. Travel pay was decent and hourly rate was good enough for me to travel 2 hours 1 way. I worked per diem until Synertx contract ended at this facility
July 16, 2018
We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us! And we appreciate your help - staffing small, rural locations is always a challenge, and it's thanks to therapists like you that these residents get the care they need. Thank you!
Synertx rehab
Good place to work, just don't forget to negotiate when signing your contract (like with all companies)! I loved being a rehabilitation coordinator! I would definitely recommend.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Big company
July 16, 2018
We're very glad you had a good experience with us! Rehab Coordinators are the glue that holds our rehab programs together, and we couldn't do it without you. Thank you!
Clean place to work with fun staff members
I worked on a casual basis for Synertx, but enjoyed being able to work when I wanted & the hours I wanted. They provided great flexibility and fair pay.
July 16, 2018
PRN therapists like yourself are what ensures our primary staff are able to take the time off they need and deserve, and our residents get the coverage they need even on the weekends. We appreciate you and your flexibility!
Great work environment
As a part-time employee, this was a perfect introduction to a typical office setting for me. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my time there.
July 16, 2018
So glad you enjoyed your time at corporate! We hope to work with you again in the future!
Great Salary in Remote Location
I was paid over 100k per year to work in an area that was very remote. I enjoyed flexible hours and could adjust my time to work and done each day based on patient needs. I was salaried and when work increased I was required to fit it in. I put on a lot of mile on my personal vehicle covering 10+ rural counties for home health including 3 skilled nursing facilities.
Pros
High Salary
July 16, 2018
Thank you for all you did in rural Kansas! Making sure patients in rural America get the therapy they need is part of our mission statement, and it's only thanks to hard-working and dedicated therapists like yourself that we can make that happen. Truly, thank you!
Good Staff
Was easy to work with management, and staffing. I have worked Full time and PRN with this company and will continue to work with them depending on if they have facilities where I live.
March 8, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to continue working with you!
I was able to build a solid team to provide services to SNF patients
the hardest part of the job was dealing with the productivity expectations. Corporate headquarters was always there with support when needed. Difficult location to staff
March 8, 2018
Difficult to staff locations are our bread and butter - but that doesn't make them any less challenging!! Thank you for all you've done. We appreciate you.
Small Facility and not enough to work with in gym
I worked at a very small facility that didn't have a good gym set up. A very small team of co-workers so I worked alone most of the time. Good company with good incentives.
Pros
Good incentives and open training
Cons
Worked alone most of the time
March 8, 2018
As a contract rehab provider, we partner with facilities to provide therapy to their patients or residents. We can't control the space our therapists work in, or the number of patients to treat, and have learned to make the best of it! Thank you for everything you've done.
Organized workplace, flexible work schedule
Quality EMS system, competent, friendly and helpful support staff and coworkers. A typical day would involve assimilating patient information in order to perform PT evaluations, treatments and care plans. Patient, family and staff education performed, discharge planning and all supporting documentation and physician communication as needed completed.
March 8, 2018
So glad you're enjoying working with us! We appreciate all you do!!
Specializing in small contracts
Synertx specializes in small contracts that would otherwise not be serviced. There is no onsite management and due to such small caseload most therapist are working per diem so rarely is there more than 1 therapist at the same time.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No support staff
July 16, 2018
Our mission statement states that we service those facilities that other companies can't or won't. We believe that even the residents in small programs deserve therapy. So we have developed a corporate structure to help manage these small programs remotely if needed, coordinating closely with all clinicians to ensure their clinical decisions drive the program, while taking on all the burdensome tasks of management onto our shoulders. We couldn't do it without flexible therapists like yourself, and we thank you for your help!
Smaller contract rehab company
Synertx has always been a great company that has grown in the past decade. I have gone back to this company three times and would return again if they have a contract where I live.
September 20, 2016
Thank you for your feedback; we hope to partner with you again in the future and in the meantime wish you the very best! You will be missed!
Typical contract corporation for Skilled Therapy.
My immediate PT supervisor is outstanding. Great communication between therapy staff on progress of patients to better prepare for discharge from therapy.
Pros
Rehab team realistic with expectations.
Cons
Constant counting minutes of therapy provided.
September 20, 2016
Thank you for your feedback; we are so happy to hear you have enjoyed working with your team! The regulatory and reimbursement environment under which the long term care industry operates can be onerous, but we pride ourselves on putting the needs of our patients before financial results, which is why so many therapists say working for SYNERTX is like a breath of fresh air!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYNERTX. Our community is ready to answer.