SYNNEX Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
Production Tech II (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSFebruary 13, 2019
The job is great the people on the floor are great but the people in the office have no clue what goes on. It isn't organized, but that also comes from the higher ups. At times they don't give you heads up about working overtime. You will be there until the end of your shift and by the time you are ready to walk out they stop you and say we have to work overtime. The bonuses are nice. The work is easy. Just the management that runs the Southaven Facility are the worst.
Pros
Benefits, bonus, discounts
Good Temp job....
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 12, 2019
Not a bad place to work. Relaxed atmosphere and good management. Don't always get our 40 hours and the rate of pay is not good. Good for temporary job
Pros
Relaxed, stressfree enviroment, good manager
Cons
Pay
Great enviorment Good management
Staff mark Services (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 9, 2019
The typical work enviorment was to work with management on projects to be completed . Gather information needed for Cad drawings and collaborate with staff to complete work .
Its all about the deal you make on the way in
Partner Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 1, 2019
the department you are hired into defines your opinion of the company

in specific departments there is no career planning, except for a chosen few who are family friends or identified at time of hire to move up the ranks quickly

raises and promotions are managed and approved/denied by HR

they talk a lot about pay equity, which basically means why would they pay you more for an advanced job when you are already doing the job for less money
Good Company Overall
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 29, 2019
For Greenville, SYNNEX is a pretty good company. The pay is average and the culture has evolved a little bit. Unfortunately, the work required is a little heavy. In order to get promoted or have any visibility to Executives, you must work 10-12 hrs a day. There is little work life balance. It is 100% work before family.
Pros
Large Company, Stock Options
Cons
Work Life Balance, Pay, Benefits
Conducive working environment
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Middlesex County, NJJanuary 25, 2019
Although the work environment is Conducive, they are a bit biased. They are not so organised. No team work.
You can be fired for no reason. No proper training
Pros
Long breaks
Fun work inviroment
Inventory / Special Projects Lead (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAJanuary 24, 2019
This place is good to get job experience then maybe move on to something else. Long term not a lot room to move up . The pay could defanately be better .
Pros
Willing to train, good health care
Unorganized Company
Apple Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJanuary 15, 2019
Although There was plenty of work on hand. The tools needed to properly test and repair the units are not on hand. Screwdrivers and bits like Philips and Torq, you have. But they get in a variety of Apple laptops and iMacs and they don't (or didn't) always have charging cables and power supplies for proper testing.
I purchased two power supplys off Amazon (with my own money) so another tester and I could work on the Macbook retinas.
Management is in way over their heads. Its better to Google your question than to ask them. They're gonna tell you to Google it or Youtube a video
Pros
You get your hours
Cons
Read above
fun place to work for
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJanuary 2, 2019
i learned all about great quality,management kinda sucked,a typical day at work was fun except when the volume was low,the hardest part about the job was standing inone spot when there was no work
Pros
long break
Cons
mangement
QC position was very easy.
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 27, 2018
ok. Worked with an agency. Never got hired permanently. Too many supervisors, not enough time to think. Good people around to work with. Easy money. Too many people talking in their own language, can,t talk in english with majority of people without getting frustrated.

Want to know more about SYNNEX Corporation?

Ask a question
Productive and Fun
RMA Administrative (Current Employee) –  Chino, CADecember 21, 2018
Overall I'm happy where I'm at. Everyone is friendly here and the manager is super cool. Everything here is pretty easy to learn and sometimes it's fast paced but there's other times where is fast paced.
good company, poor management
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 12, 2018
worked hard / was not offered advancement. Management was not concerned with advancing people. I enjoyed the people I worked with and was not impressed with the management team. the Production team achieved a production goal and was given Pizza at 8:30 in the morning ( ouch )
Positive Use of Work ability
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 11, 2018
Engaging with Customers
Maintaining Revenue and OPL percentages
On boarding Dormant accounts in my territory
Maintaing Customer number count of 100+

Please see Resume for all.
Work Environment
Senior Tech/Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSDecember 3, 2018
SYNNEX just keep growing better less unknown never less wise just learn the path of each meaning of life and you ill learn to grow within this company. as one of the best .
Pros
new technology
Cons
you better laugh
I was a good company to work for
Forklift Operator Certified (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSNovember 27, 2018
I keep the warehouse clean I worked by myself I cleaned the bathrooms,break room ,offices,and the whole warehouse cleaned they loved me I was working through a temp company over 13 months and they did not roll me over I was a good and very hard worker
The hardest part of the job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSNovember 23, 2018
Having long hours would be the hardest part of the job. It takes a lot of patience and confidence to get through the hard long days or work and also with kids.
work ethics
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 21, 2018
great company to work for absolutely love the job. fast past work was wonderful great experience with different aspects of the company. learned fast operations of the task to complete my job.
collaboartive work environment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 13, 2018
Paid is not enough for live expenses and no enough room for career advancement, management is not clear enough and transparency , I will recommend to my friend if it is for internship .
About The Job
Level II Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 30, 2018
Everyday i come in we have a meeting about the goal for the day. The boss tells us how much we are behind on our task and then we go into our morning exercise.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Zero tolerance for a lot of stuff
Productive and positive workplace
RECON ANALYST II (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 25, 2018
This is an awesome place to work. Retail corporate account collector, account receivables reconciliation, order processing, and customer service. Teamwork and individual work.
Pros
Relaxed and Professional
Cons
Affirmative Action practices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYNNEX Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at SYNNEX Corporation.

Powered by Comparably