System One Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I loved that job good people to work with
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 15, 2018
I loved that job I wanted to work full time in they did not do full time that is the reason why I left,but overall it was a good company to work with.
Pros
Nsalary
Cons
No full time available
I liked my job but it was a long drive for me.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INJuly 13, 2018
I did like the job but I lived and hour way I just didn't like the drive. They do have meetings every week to keep you updated on what is going on in the company . There is also training to keep you up to date with any new products to make your job easier.
Pros
easy to get along
Cons
long drive
System One is a Recruitment company
Warranty Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 19, 2018
• Performs inspections and FMIs on warrantee cars of Amtrak.
• Provide maintenance support for the Branch and investigate electrical problems.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable policies and rules.
Good company
Manufacturing Technician I (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAJune 18, 2018
I joyed the people i worked with a good way to get in the door with Areava. The management away check on how you were doing and if there was anything you needed
Pros
Good management
Cons
No payed time off at the time
Better
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fishersville, VAJune 13, 2018
Great workplace for everyone. Never need more than one assistant. Easy to understand. Always better than other workplaces. The workplace is exceptional at attracting younger job seekers.
Temp Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 5, 2018
They have a very easy, very fast hiring/tryout or interview process. Eligible for Benefits. Mainly Warehouse work. Friendly environment. Friendly people.
False advertisement of wages to be paid!
Laborer (Former Employee) –  WvMay 21, 2018
Applied for a construction labor contract job at a government facility. Job was advertised at 34/hr to start within a week. A few weeks later was contacted to start job but at 21/hr. State scale wage is 34/hr for construction labor on a secure government facility not 21/hr. Everyone should be aware of the Davis-Bacon Act for prevailing wages!
Official response from System One
May 29, 2018

We would like to follow up with you regarding your comments. Please email marketing@systemone.com with your contact information and job details. --Thank you, System One

Trustworthy
Millwright (Current Employee) –  Dillon, SCMay 16, 2018
Good people. Placed me on a well fit job site as well as in a field I was well versed in. Outstanding pay and always on time. Would highly recommend to anyone willing to travel
I was a contracted to CPS Energy
IDS Designer (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMay 2, 2018
I wouldn't work at CPS Energy no training in my department.
The management at CPS Energy is fair...
They left the training up to your Department lead.
Paid decent, good communication with management
Wind Turbine Technician (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 27, 2018
Learned new equipment, good management, worked with knowledgeable and ethical co workers. Paid on time. Had proper tooling. Had sense of accomplishment.
Pros
worked plenty of hours
Cons
not enough jobs

Want to know more about System One?

Ask a question
Rude and not understanding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 19, 2018
Had an assignment for the first time and couldn’t make it cause of an emergency the night before with my child and received a rude email and and attitude when I called back. Yes I do need a job but I’m not desperate to put my kids health aside. They are not understanding and I regret signing up with them. Good luck you’re better off finding a job yourself.
Cons
Temp
Very good place to start a career fro travel..
Mechanical Inspector (Current Employee) –  Nuclear Plants aroundf USAApril 16, 2018
Was a contract worker for System One. Was always treated fairly and the checks were always good and paid on time. System One always went to bat for their contractors. Just a good plain place to work.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Away from home..
accounting clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2018
a typical day is going to your assignment and working and hoping that the next week you can do that same thing again. They have other contracts out there and some work and some don't which has nothing to do with System One. They are a good agency however when taking an assignment make sure you are still on the job market because they don't seem to give a warning when your assignment will end.
independent
Janitorial Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMarch 22, 2018
If you are a good worker and have a solid work ethic, it is really easy to thrive at this job. The hours are pretty flexible and the work is relatively easy.
Reasonable Staffing Company to work for.
Senior Civil/Structural Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Waynesboro, GAMarch 7, 2018
Downside is having only 3 days of paid time off. System One is a staffing company that has very little day to day interaction with their personnel. As a contract worker, you are basically on your own.
Pros
flexible days/hours
Cons
3 days paid time off.
Lack of communication, poor to no benefits. Not truthful about postions.
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PAMarch 1, 2018
I would by-pass positions with this company. I was recruited for a long period of time that the position was for. Went to work on Monday and was told nothing. Called next morning as I was about to leave for work and told position was over. Due to no fault of my own.
Benefits
Unperductive
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INFebruary 26, 2018
System one I entended on staying there a wile but the management is poor. Couldn't stand anybody I worked with. Was in the hospital for 3 days with doctor notes and I was terminated
Official response from System One
March 9, 2018

We would like to have a deeper discussion regarding your comments. Please email marketing@systemone.com with additional details. Thank you, System One

good place to work
Restoration Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2018
System One Holding is a Job placement company that helps people get jobs. I would recommend them to other applicants. They usually hire for labor workers.
SENIOR NETWORK CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Great place to work, excellent management, awesome environment and amazing co-workers and managers.....we all work as a team. a place that I would go back if they were still in the USA. I have enjoyed my time to the fullest and would recommend it to anyone in that field.....One of the best jobs I have ever had.
Pros
working hours, promote from within, good benefits
Good Work environment.
Millwright (Former Employee) –  York, NEFebruary 15, 2018
Normally 10 hour days, but changing due to deadlines or emergencies etc. Good environment, understanding and helpful employees. Competitive company with above average pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at System One. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight