System One Employee Reviews

Great support from managers
Finance Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 21, 2019
Worked as a contractor at a client site. Client site was productive and professional environment. Busy department but received great support from client managers.
Avoid at all cost.
Temp (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 18, 2019
Rampant homophobia, blatant racism, and general bigotry towards every employee during my time there. Consistently given conflicting orders to ensure some form of failure. Zero consistency in adhering to "Employee Handbook Rules & Regulations". Turnover rate was shocking, in just under 5 months there were 16 terminations (voluntary as well as involuntary).
Pros
Many hard working fellow entry level employees, and the work itself was decent.
Cons
Too much to list.
fun learning environment
Rail Car Technician (Current Employee) –  MarylandMarch 6, 2019
Doing the FMI on the new model turns out to be quite interesting ,I have learned quite a few new things and there are also other modifications to be learned , which in my opinion adds to my Resume. That apart , it turns out to be a fun learning environment.
Pros
its a system where you learn as you go
Cons
premiums are fairly decent on benefits
Na
Sr. Account Executive / Sr. Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 3, 2019
• Find new clients that need staffing assistance with professional positons in the Construction and Manufacturing Industries
• Oversee a team of recruiters
• Professional recruiting, positions involved Engineers, Project Managers, Administrative, Project Schedulers, etc.
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
No Advancement
Safety Supervisor/Shipping Specialist/Buyer (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJFebruary 24, 2019
If you have the skills they are looking for, they pay a decent wage, but there is no advancement. You will be a grunt worker forever, regardless of the BS title they give you.
It was a great place to work. I loved my co-workers i loved getting up everyday and going to work.
Millwright Foreman (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 20, 2019
It was good while I was there. I enjoyed my time there but I needed steady work and that's why I'm searching for more opportunities. I loved my co-workers I loved my job. I enjoyed getting up every day and going to work.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Not enough work
Productive and fun workplace
Indirect Buyer (Former Employee) –  Hornell, NYJanuary 30, 2019
Productive and fun workplace. Challenging and rewarding. Management provides clear expectations and strong leadership. Great company to work for!!!
Day by day
Nuclear Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cheswick, PAJanuary 10, 2019
Communication from the top down requires some attention. Depending on where your assigned to, know that customer is always right. Work to home life where I was assigned was horrible, mandated overtime left me with only an average total of four days off a month.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Work to home life was not a fair exchange between the two.
Off on your own, without a paddle
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PADecember 21, 2018
The contract company has a lot to be desired. No one every check in with you to see how things were going and if you had an issue, forget about it every being addressed. Multiply issues with payroll over my 10 years. Every year I would have to asked for a review and annual increase. Company with still paying for my benefits 4 months after I left the company.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Extremely hard to get your benefits correctly and annual increases
The worse place ever
Payroll Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 21, 2018
This company DO NOT have diversity. Unable to grow and the processes are very dated. Management is unable to make sound decisions and the departments are very much divided.
Cons
everything
Good Expirience
Electro Mechanical Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJDecember 19, 2018
Good Temp job provided by system One. I would work for this staffing agency again if I needed temp work . The people I worked with checked un with me to make sure every thing was going well
Pros
Good company
Cons
Temp employee
Awesome place to work just hard on vehicles
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2018
Need good running car that is good on gas alot. Of wear and tear on your car I did love being on my own it definitely makes time go fast because you're so busy
Pros
By yourself
Cons
Alot of gas money
Not to bad
Wind Turbine Technician (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 27, 2018
It's not bad working for system one you just have to pay for everything room and sometimes company do not give you your own car and you will have to share it
System one review
Case Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Fishersville, VANovember 26, 2018
At system one i was working in the Hershey Factory in Stuarts Draft, VA. I worked about 40 hrs a week. i didn't like how if my line went down i couldn't go home like the Hershey Employees. instead of going home they would put me on another line to work even if i didn't want to. Another thing that i didn't like is that they put you where ever and you usual don't stay on the same line.
Pros
discount on candy, meet new people, laid back work
Cons
never on one line, do the same work as Hershey Employees and don't make as much
Safe place to work
Blade Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2018
Is it the great place to work. They have serious safety Procedure so I like
that because my life is very important. Safety is very important in every work place.
Okay Place
WIND TURBINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 4, 2018
I worked for Systems one in a job located in IN. Working for system one itself wasn't bad at all. I left due to personal reasons. The management was poor.
no benefits, below average pay
CWI Inspector (Current Employee) –  Cheswick, PAOctober 24, 2018
System One has not given raises and at the same time taken away from the benefits. used to have 401K but they eliminated that. Management tells employees that they can't afford raises or benefits all awhile purchasing multi million dollar homes and vacation homes for themselves. It's a good company if you're looking for contract work but not for a career.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits, below average pay
thorough in their interviewing process
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAOctober 13, 2018
System one provided adequate employees to American Eagle Outfitters due to their thorough background checks. They were reasonable with their pay scale as it was similar to that of American Eagle
Pros
good culture
Cons
the cost of living goes up but pay does not
work
SAFETY INSPECTOR (Current Employee) –  usaOctober 1, 2018
excellent pay and benefits is exceptional. the management is easy to work with. the job can be stressful and fast paced. the only down side is sometimes away from home for extended periods.
Pros
pay, people, job
Cons
not always working
Laughable
PCCM System Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 11, 2018
There is nothing to say. They just take a cut of your paycheck and nothing more. There is zero interaction with supervision and no advancement, period.
Pros
Zero

Ask a question about working or interviewing at System One. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight