System Scale Corporation Employee Reviews

Each office has a differnt culture/vibe
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 11, 2018
Dont know why the other offices got bad reviews, but the Mobile office is a strong group with an outstanding Ops Manager. You have to mess up pretty bad to lose this job. Low turnover, same 4 guys for 6+ years, and 3 of us for 10+ years. Pay leaves something to be desired, but well within cost of living wages. Has its ups and downs like everywhere else. Outlook is good for the company, the president/CFO and the COO are very driven and I like the direction they are leading the company.
Pros
Company truck + gas card. 20 days off after 8 yrs employment
Cons
Lower than average salary. Can be stressfull at times.
Great People To Work With
TSR (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 2, 2017
Not sure where the other reviews came from, people are great to work with. Most have been with SSC for 10+ years. Retirement benefits are good & contributed all from the company. Techs get bonuses for leads turned in. A good place to work.
Pros
Esop, bonuses
Cons
Can sometimes be long hours
Great place,didnt take time to train me properly though.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 10, 2017
I worked here for 1.5 years and they NEVER took the time to properly train me,even though they did for everyone else. I never got enough help and they always wondered why I was behind on my work.
Awful Company!!!
N/A (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 30, 2016
Horrible Management!!! Would not advise anyone to consider a job with System Scales. Your employment with them can be withdrawn at any moment. Absolutely AWFUL COMPANY!!!
If I could give this company zero stars I would
Data Entry Specialistq (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 12, 2015
What you are expected to do far outweighs the pay. False promises. Poor management. Horrible turnover rate. There were some great co-workers I met along the way, but aside from that, nothing about this job was enjoyable.
Pros
Cons
All of it was horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at System Scale Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

System Scale Corporation Reviews by Location