System1

Working at System1: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

Great pay/perks! Remote work make for great work life balance.

Grateful to come on board when I did. It was such a big career step from my last employer, dealervision a dealership marketing saas co. no less. That was quite a blunder, no growth, no perks and false promises. Now Im working for OEMs with plenty of growth and say in things. I started out working onsite for a bit then COVID hit and work was fully remote. Anyway, the work itself is easy for an average marketer, optimizing ad campaigns a/b testing, etc and sometimes doesnt even take the whole day. And everyone gets the proper support too. Communication between departments got harder but it is mostly on point. A great job to have

Pros

Remote work, great starting salary and benefits

Cons

Communications a bit off at times

Responsive, fair, friendly people

As a freelance image editor, I was treated with respect and always paid promptly and fairly. Managers were readily available via Slack to resolve issues daily. Company was straightforward and honest when the health crisis hit, explaining their path forward. I would work with these good folks again in a heartbeat.

System1 insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction

Short Hours

The best part of this job is that there is no one looking over your shoulder as you work. You are typically cleaning the buildings by yourself. You report to your supervisor with any problems.

Pros

Home during the day.

Cons

Not much room to advance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at System1. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits