Systemart

Systemart Employee Reviews

United States16 reviews
Great company to work. Good environment and Supportive Staff. Provides flexibility to train, if needed to progress in Professional career.Overall great work culture
Great company to work for! I have been working at Systemart for over 9 years and enjoyed the growth potential.
The work environment is friendly and the lifestyle scheduling as well as the work from home option is wonderful!
Excellent company to work for..get you in the door quickly and effiecently.......
Hiring was fast paced ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Pros
Good wages
Cons
Recruiter was always on top of things keeping you up to date throughout the hiring process as well as the duration of the contract. Wages are great, however per diem offered is very low and they do not offer travel pay or bonuses. Although they do offer advances to help with living expenses which is very appreciated. Overall the recruiter was always professional and always helpful.

to help.
Management is a nightmare they never have an answer for you about anything they will lead you to a contract job and lie to you tell you it's temp to perm when it's not and then when the job is finished will have no other work for you.
Pros
Can't think of one
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Contracted employment with no benefits. Company did not offer job placement with other companies when contract finished with one company. Too many confirmation texts.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No benefits
I am currently working at Systemart and I am on completion of my 9th year soon. The work culture out here is pretty descent and cooperative. There are sometimes bit challenging task to do and I believe that has helped me learn more in dept about the work we are into this business. but overall it is good company to work.
inventory job, was done quick. work was fairly easy.
the work enverionment was casual and relaxed.

the plant manager was friendly and answered all our questions.
Pros
close to home
Cons
not hired on
Leadership and management here are amazing, they are willing to assist with any project. I can't say enough good things about this company and its team.
Pros
Cordial environment
Cons
None I can think of.
The company that worked for this company is excellent needs some things based on how big it is
I wish i had a gym

The contractor did not have me with much communication and after the company I rested only once I had communication with them until this moment
Pros
every thing
Cons
nating
It was great while it lasted. Contract position was originally 30 days, extended to 4 months. The recruiter I dealt with was very nice and easy to work with.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no benefits
the knowledge i acquired while working for systemart/ Toyota Financial Services was countless. Everyday was different and i was always learning somethings new.
Experienced in preparing Research Reports for the superiors, describing various companies from the financial and technological point of view.
This is a job placement company and they are good at doing it. It is contract work. Temporary work. I am not a job hopper I am a contractor that moves where the work is.
Pros
Great personell
Client follow up,
Strategy management,

Business development,

Client management,

Vendor negotiations,

IT project management,

Account management,
Was a great place to work everyone was helpful. learned a lot from the employees there