Systemize Logistics Employee Reviews

Poor company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 22, 2019
Just and all around bad company, whos probably in violation of OSHA regulations. They put drivers in extremely dangerous situations by having them be on the road for to long periods of time, for example 12 or more hours on the road daily
Cons
Poor management, and leadership. Violates OSHA regulations and worker rights
Better Off Unemployed
Amazon Contracted Courier (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJanuary 22, 2019
My total work experience with this company has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I have dealt with racist bosses in my past but had boundaries under the Labor laws they could not cross. While with Systemize I have experience a great amount of disrespect for work provided, I have experience improper compensation and missed wages owed to me, and I am not the only employee that has experienced this. Management is totally unprofessional and I have seen hoodlums with more professionalism.

A typical day could start with nasty comments and end with a lack of appreciation for a job well done.

Follow co-workers are often bonded by a common dislike for the way managements inability to articulate an issue with demanding respect first before getting to heart of the issue. Weird hiring practices maybe to blame...

No true function Payroll is a problem as well. HR is payroll and Human Resources, in must cases that are separate, but not here.

But I will say being a lone to make delivery without someone breathing down your back makes up for some of the problems at least pay day comes and relieve why did I work so hard in the first place.

You are also held accountable for others (co-workers) actions when it comes to property damage caused by them.

And finally this not a Career, its just another J.O.B. to pass the time...but I've honestly could have spent my time at home unemployed and been more productive.
Pros
A lone to do the job and earn a little money
Cons
Management, Management, Management
Co workers Were helpful Management needs improvement
Delvery Driver (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 7, 2019
Did not train properly or explain the total aspect began to make me feel unwanted so our relationship was terminated after words.As the company grows they may improve it has great potential yet it has know the sent me to deliver in an area where I was attacked on my first day at work.
Pros
You get knowledge of The Geography of your delivery area
Cons
They don't train properly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Systemize Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

1.3