Systems Engineering Associates Corporation

Systems Engineering Associates Corporation Employee Reviews

I have been at SEA CORP for more than twenty years now. There's a strong and caring culture that takes good care of employees. Benefits are outstanding and advancement potential is there.
Pros
Flexible workhours, growing company, good communication from management
Cons
Growing pains, increasing sense of detachment on part of upper management from everyday lives of workers
I love working here it was a great atmosphere and environment. The people were great and the work was challenging but fair. The job was a great intro to an engineering career path.
Managers don't know how to manage, they are engineers like the rest of us and don't seem to get any special training on how to run a business. The company should require that people in leadership roles have a background in business with a basic understanding of engineering work we do rather than the other way around. You either get micromanagement or no management, no middle. It is a great place to work despite that. The benefits are good, the pay is fair, the people are good people, the work is important.
I was able to set my work hours, but had to be within core hours. Good learning experience with paid training. Managemengt was very good. Work place culture was pleasant with the company having summer and christmas parties annually.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Systems Engineering Associates Corporation?