Systems Engineering Solutions

Systems Engineering Solutions Employee Reviews

Work less than a year Assignment was shorter than expected, after they seemed unable to place or lack the resources to place me on another assignment m.
Pros
Seemed eager and willing
Cons
Lacked the capacity to fulfill
SES is an great company to work for! they value people and their families. They provide a flexible schedule and great medical benefits. I would recommend this company to anyone
I wouldn't trust the veracity of the 2020 census if I were you. SES's budget and job availability rises and sets with the Census Bureau. My direct supervisor was a humorless stick in the mud. Job conditions: Sea of desktops with no end, no privacy, nowhere to hear oneself think.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
PTO is pathetic, management is nonsupportive, work is horrible, Census employees are clueless
I did not have an issue working for SES Corporation. The only reason that I have for leaving is that I was hired on as a JR System Administrator and it turned out to be a Helpdesk/support role. I am looking to obtain a job as an administrator.
Pros
Compensation, Management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Systems Engineering Solutions?