Systems Personnel Employee Reviews

A High Performing Culture of Learning and Mission Driven
Vice President (Current Employee) –  West Seneca, NYJanuary 21, 2019
This month I will be with Systems Personnel for 6 years. Without hesitation, I have learned more in this time about business and being mission driven, more than all other positions combined. This is truly a place where you can earn an income, with uncapped potential, allowing one to get their family financially ahead.

Although you will be held accountable in this environment, it will be done from a position of teaching rather than being bopped over the head.

We are very involved with our community to not only improve the people's lives we touch but offer our time to local organizations of need through blood drives, sock drives, community voluntarily and more.

Our owners of course care about us but more importantly, it bleeds to our families. They truly care about my wife and children going above the norm to insure we have the ability to provide in all ways.

If you are ever looking for an organization where you will be challenged to learn and grow, gives great financial incentive, cares about family and community, you should consider contacting us to learn more!
Pros
Learning Culture, Community Centered, Financial Motivation, Appreciation and More
Cons
N/a
Nothing better then working and Playing antique slot machines!
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 6, 2018
SPI is an Agency like no other, they really take the time to understand your needs and liking's.

Any staffing agency will be stressful at some point however, at SPI we like to have sometime away from the stress and have tam building events. We work hard and we get rewarded, no place is like SPI.

If you want to join a company that will understand if something comes up in life and may need to work from home sometimes... this is the place, Management is very understanding of life and how it can affect your work.

Become a part of a company that will first take care of you before they ask you to do more for them.
Pros
Work Family, rewards for hard work, time off, Understanding and encouraging Management
Cons
Nothing is a con here.
Best place to work
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 6, 2018
With the family environment and how much they care about you... it is the best place to work at!

They really go out of their way to find you the best possible fit for you. They will match you to your perfect opportunity, with any accommodations that you may need.

If you want to get hired... and want it to be a forever job... Contact Systems Personnel!
Pros
Environment is great
Cons
Nothing at all
IT Recruiting firm that allowed me to get back to work
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 8, 2012
I was brought on to support Project Verona at HSBC.

I learned about their PAR system and how to support this application.
Pros
brief opportunity
Cons
no definitive future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Systems Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6