T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Reviews for Manager

I love my job!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Banos, CAFebruary 22, 2018
I originally started off as a sales rep and was bonusing really well. I had heard a lot of negative remarks about the job but to be honest it's all about hard work and dedication. I didn't allow negative words to get in my way. I went to work and did what I had to do. I learned so much from amazing leaders and quickly was recognized for my hard work and dedication and was promoted within a year to an Assistant Manager and soon after that I was offered my own store! I am very happy with my job and I am grateful for my staff. I honestly hope to stay with Exclusive Wireless for a very long time!! If you are someone who wants to grow and learn from a company then this is the place to be!
Pros
Developing reps and seeing them grow
Fun company to work for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 24, 2018
I have been working at Exclusive Wireless for a year now and I absolutely love the culture and the people I work with. They are all about the work-life balance and really believe in having fun.
Pros
Fun, laid back, exciting.
Cons
Pay
Very enjoyable place.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60620June 20, 2017
I loved working at Exclusive. Great place to work at. Very enjoyable. The owner was great. Very easy to ask for days off. Paid for our lunch every day.
Pros
Great place to work at.
Best company ever!!!
Management (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 11, 2017
I have worked here for more than 5 years. Best management from the store manager all the way to the owners. Very down to earth, helpful, and helps you grow and develop!