T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Worst place ever
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 26, 2019
First of all, YOUR JOB IS NEVER SAFE. I left the company because of how sketchy it was, including their pay! The managers are basically thrown in there and they gotta figure it out themselves basically. The higher ups don’t care for their employees like the claim. Lost prevention will call your store non stop to complain to you. It’s overall just frustrating because no one listens to a word you say.
An ok place to work if you’re a college student.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wasco, CAMarch 15, 2019
Comisión is trash. My manager fired me for being late once. She wrote everyone else up (mind you they don’t have children), and the one time I had to go buy formula and ended up being ONE minute late, she told me “well I’m going to let you go”. I don’t think it was fair. And I asked why she wrote everyone else up besides me and she said “I don’t know what you’re talking about” when I have become friends with the peers from there. Also: write down your commission because they will cheat you out of it. Same for your hours. I’m still missing a $490 check.
Pros
Samsung sends treats
Cons
Everything else
Poor management everywhere
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario, ORMay 2, 2018
If you like a place with low hours, toxic environments, no overtime, no benefits, horrible management, no room for growing with the company, low pay, no paid time off, no sick days, etc. then you'll fit right in.
Cons
No one cares
Fun and competitive place to work at!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 27, 2017
The management and staff is awesome. They really believe in creating a work-life balance and having fun at work. The commission is awesome as well! I had a lot of fun when I worked here.
Misleading, but I guess it's a job if you need it
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atascadero, CANovember 17, 2017
Nothing special; it's a job. No benefits unless you are higher up. You're expected to sale but the hours they're able to give you are low and on top of that the wage is medicore so it really kills any motivation to even sale. The comission does nothing to help with your income as it is based on a lengthy timing system.
A typical day of work consisted of standing all day,as the location is placed in an area with hardly any foot traffic so don't expect any comissions that improve your income.
The managers were unprofessional and were not helpful when it came to training.
Pros
get paid to stand while listening to music
Cons
low hours, low pay, no benefits, dead location so expect no comission
Competative
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Watsonville, CASeptember 11, 2017
Handling cash
Customer service
Phone assistance
Managing accounts
Calling for assistance (customer care)
Key holder
Opening store
Training new employees
Top sales (employee month)
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Bad managment
It was an awesome job!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 23, 2017
This was my first sales job ever, and I didn't think I would be that great at it, but I was. They have an awesome trainer that took his time to train me, he was very patient with me. My Manager was great too, he would go over some of the things I did great on, and also some of the things that I didn't do so well on, but would show me how to fix it.
Best place I have ever worked!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 11, 2017
When I started working at exclusive I was a little nervous because it was sales and I have never worked sales before. I was so surprised on how easy sales was after working here. The crazy thing is it taught me skills I use in my everyday life now! I was a little shy coming in to this company well not anymore! I can talk to anyone and my friends say now I am a social butterfly.

If you are wanting a place you can work and make good money this is the place for you. They pay hourly plus commission. I have friends who work at other places and make one or the other not both. Upper management is super easy to talk to and come in to the store all the time! They always have good ideas and feedback they really make me feel like part of a team not just another employee.

I finally felt like I worked somewhere I belong and with people who wanted me to be there. I would say the only thing I didn't like was yeah you had to clean once and awhile but compared to my old job it was never anything gross. Just clean the store and straighten things up here and there. Oh also you do get upset customers here and there but the great customer more than make up for it. Plus our manager was always sure to jump in and help when she could.

Thank you Exclusive for EVERYTHING!!!
Pros
Discounts on service and accessories!
Cons
an angry customer here and there.
Not the place to work at
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 2, 2014
Working for this company was a great opportunity for me. A day at work would be very slow and would learn more about the product and features whenever we had new phones shipped out to us. The manager there always favored an employee and talk down to another employee. The co-workers would talk so bad about an employee and ended up fired on there day off. Who gets fired on there day off that just didn't make sense to me. The manager had everyone buying her food and Starbucks every time you opened with her. The hardest part of this job was seeing this wast a good fit for me. The most enjoyable part was helping customers with any questions that they had with there bill or adding another line. I always greeted customers that came in while the other staff were in back chatting away.
Pros
everyone had to bring Starbucks to the manager when it was your turn to open up the store.
Cons
no team work