T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Review

View all T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. reviews

Use as a temp job maybe
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 25, 2019
Work was what you would expect from your typical cellular retail job, you show up, make some sales from anyone who walks in, then you go home. The differences from working with this particular third party are low no little job benefits/security, you are forced to love your job even though management are constantly telling you about your quota in a low-traffic store plus not the mention pretending to the customers that you love your job even though you get some very rude customers which yet you have to be nice to. Market supervisors are only there just to remind you of your job. At my particular store, no one of my team was reliable, not even my manager which made it very difficult because the know I was learning/training yet they only care about numbers. The only good part about here is to not work here again and two is the good regulars that come in.
Pros
Great regular customers
Cons
low wage, part-time only, Sales

Other T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Reviews

STAY AWAY (apply for Corporate)
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Camas, WASeptember 18, 2019
Don’t waste your time with a shady company. You will get hired easily because so many people leave everyday. A whole store quit because of it’s terrible management. Unqualified management, unrealistic goals, micromanaging, sexism, racism and everything in between. When they fire you out of nowhere they will tell you to contact HR & then conveniently be hard to reach. They will drain you, pay you barely a livable wage, and push you to quit so they dont have to pay for unemployment.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
one of the worst jobs i’ve ever had
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 3, 2019
I can’t even begin to express how unprofessional EVERYONE in this company is....... I won’t go into details to spare them but this is BY FAR the worst job I have ever worked.
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.