T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Review

View all T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. reviews

It is what you make of it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVJune 19, 2018
This job has been a great learning opportunity. I have had a great time working here. The job is slower paced depending on where the store is located, but that makes it easier to maximize your time with each customer. When there is no traffic at T-mobile, associates tend to spend time on thier phones- a lot. If you like to be busy constantly this may not be the job for you. Your team, and management can make or break this job, you spend a lot of time with them. Thankfully I had a team I worked really well with and my mangers were not just managers, but leaders I looked up to. It’s definitely good to have experience in customer service and know how to speak to customers. There is a lot of learning in this job. The employee discount is outstanding. This job, as well as any other is simply what you make of it.
Pros
Uplifting Enviornment, very flexible schedule
Cons
Some days there is too much downtime

Other T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Reviews

one of the worst jobs i’ve ever had
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 3, 2019
I can’t even begin to express how unprofessional EVERYONE in this company is....... I won’t go into details to spare them but this is BY FAR the worst job I have ever worked.
Cons
everything
Worst place ever
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 26, 2019
First of all, YOUR JOB IS NEVER SAFE. I left the company because of how sketchy it was, including their pay! The managers are basically thrown in there and they gotta figure it out themselves basically. The higher ups don’t care for their employees like the claim. Lost prevention will call your store non stop to complain to you. It’s overall just frustrating because no one listens to a word you say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.