T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Review

View all T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. reviews

Company Operations and Payout Structure
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2018
Good company, but management is not the best. I believe management needs better training in leadership and operations. Also, the payout structure is not the best. Commission is ridiculous and the goals are unrealistic. It seems that company does not want you hitting the highest tier because if you do not, they end up taking like almost half of your bonus. I have also caught the bonus team not doing a great job because they have missed bonuses on some of the accounts that I have done in the past. They need a better payout structure and possibly a better software to get paid the correct amount. The only thing I like about this company is the flexibility and the technology. This company needs a lot of improvement!

Also, it is really hard to move up unless you are friends and are in the inner circle of management. Good luck!
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Bonus

Other T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Reviews

one of the worst jobs i’ve ever had
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 3, 2019
I can’t even begin to express how unprofessional EVERYONE in this company is....... I won’t go into details to spare them but this is BY FAR the worst job I have ever worked.
Cons
everything
Worst place ever
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 26, 2019
First of all, YOUR JOB IS NEVER SAFE. I left the company because of how sketchy it was, including their pay! The managers are basically thrown in there and they gotta figure it out themselves basically. The higher ups don’t care for their employees like the claim. Lost prevention will call your store non stop to complain to you. It’s overall just frustrating because no one listens to a word you say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.