T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Great Management Fun Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAOctober 16, 2018
This job was the best place to work and is still one of my best places to work. I would enjoy working here again the T-Mobile brand and just all around is the best thing ever created for. They should be rated best company to work for #1
Excellent job
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAOctober 16, 2018
Work environment is great, management is involved and cares to see employees grow in the company and encourages employees to seek out promotion! T-Mobile cares about your happiness and accommodates to you
Great working condition
sale associate (Former Employee) –  San Gabriel, CAOctober 15, 2018
We work like a family that we take care each other, and help to develop up the selling strategy. You can feel free to ask them any question when you get troubles.
Fun place to work if you have the right manager
Top Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAOctober 15, 2018
great place to work if you have the right manager. There’s a high turn over rate for employees and managers at T-Mobile. When the right manager is hired and the team likes then, the numbers are up and you make money. When the manager doesn’t click with the team, numbers go down and you make less money. We worked 6-7 days a week so we were pretty much family but work/life balance wasn’t there and the job was demanding
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
No work/life balance
great company to start your career
No District Manager (Former Employee) –  Anne Arundel County, MDOctober 15, 2018
I started there as a manager then took on the responsibility of district manager and that helped me get to the next step. Management can be trained a little more in developing and coaching and less on delegation.
Pros
compensation
Cons
work life balance was terrible.
Sales Lead
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TX 78666October 15, 2018
Needed more support from mgmt. Listen to the needs of your workers more. Have an open door policy. Get input from the people who actually do the work. Also, I felt that management does not give recognition when it is due. You can only be so succeessfull relying on numbers alone, and not relying on your team.
Ok
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 14, 2018
was overall an okay place to work , has benefits and honestly there to collect a paycheck .
Need to improve work/life balance and the way compensation is worked out.
Pros
pay, benefits
Slow pace, competitive workplace
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Shafter, CAOctober 14, 2018
Working at T-mobile is very relaxing and calm for the most part, however it is very slow and the location I work therefore it makes it difficult at times to hit quota.
Pros
Commission checks
Cons
No benefits as far as health care
great place to work
Customer Care Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37211October 14, 2018
I loved working there it was fun and competitive. I just got sick had a biopsy done and was out of work for over six months.I just for my health was not able to go back to work then when i was able to work i moved to Puerto Rico.
Pros
fun, competitive, bonuses
Cons
could be long hours
Growing company with good employee benefits
NOC Technician (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 14, 2018
Good company that has very good employee benefit packages for their employees and, several options to choose from. T-Mobile is a rebel among the wireless contenders and has a promising future.
Pros
good employee benefit package
Cons
NOC has 12 hr shifts that rotate every 3 months
Greatest company I ever worked for.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE 2 (Former Employee) –  Salem, OROctober 14, 2018
T-mobile actually cares about their employees. They want to see you succeed. Everything they say is true. The try their best in making sure every customer receives the best customer service!
Pros
Great atmosphere
decent job
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 14, 2018
good job great employee discount benefits, if your into selling this is the ideal job. managment needs works.better training classes for new hires.show more care towards employees
Good Job
Wireless Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDOctober 13, 2018
T- Mobile is a great place to work for. Very strong company and team to work with! T-Mobile actually takes time to listen to their employees wants and needs.
T-Mobile
Switch Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 13, 2018
It will be a better company if managers are honest with their reviews, They seem to not show enough care for their employees. I worked for the them in the days of Voice Stream. I hope things have changed.
Pros
drive you harder
Cons
managers are not honest
Productive with sale leads and communication
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAOctober 13, 2018
-typical day is to reach quotas that are given to each employee
-I learned how to talk to people with great confidence as well as handling great customer service to each customer.
-Management was great, controlled the work environment for each employees goals.
-Culture was positive where everyone got along.
-The hardest part of the job was to reach some quotas
-The most enjoyable is reaching all your goals with great accomplishment
Pros
Benefits and commission
Cons
Short breaks
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 12, 2018
A typical day at work would be to take 40 calls a day as customer service rep when the center went to tier 2 technical support and would take about 20 calls per
I learned all technical aspects of cell phones
Management would meet with me once a week to listen to calls so I could get more proficient
The hardest part of the job was to fill out a tech ticket and have to explain to the customer that it could take 15-30 days to fix their issue
the most enjoyable part of the job was all the team work on a day to day basis
Pros
all the team interactions on a day to day basis
Cons
to have to change teams due to new hours
Fun Place to work
Network Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2018
T-Mobile has been a great place to work. 16+ years with the company I've seen so many changes but something that was always there was making your job fun. From fun team meeting to fun group builders.
great job
CSR/B&B (Former Employee) –  Montgomery County, MDOctober 12, 2018
One of the best jobs I've ever had learned a lot there
Customer Expert
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Salem, OROctober 11, 2018
Multitasking and on the phones with local customers who you manage and endorse sells too and also retention portion of the job and financial care and also working with retail sales as well. Its a very big place with a loud culture and quick paced and very competitive. I do not recommend working here if you are sensitive to stress or anxious.
Watch the Robotic people called managers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 11, 2018
What I most disliked about tmobile is the appearance of caring for the employees verses what really happens at times with a few of the managers and fellow employees who did not fully embody the true essence of teamwork caring about the employee and the personal affairs that may effect job concerns. Even with great performance it was a challenge with self entitlement that could be seen and favoritism.
Pros
commission when able good customers
Cons
no care for employees no amount of concern for persons just numbers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K
42.8K
31.6K

See reviews about

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

83out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T-Mobile.