T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 8,666 reviews matching the search See all 9,064 reviews
Wonderful company culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 18, 2019
The best part of working for this company is the culture it promotes in its workforce from within. Very competitive, yet relaxing atmosphere despite being around hundreds of other employees.
n/a
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 18, 2019
great place to work in, very motivating and fun environment. Best benefits I've ever had from any company. They are the #1 best place to work in Albuquerque for a reason!
Pros
n/a
Company and Culture is positive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 18, 2019
Management is positive and it is a fun work environment for students and those trying to make a career in sales. Everyone wants to make money and there is possibility of moving up as well.
It's Good
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 17, 2019
Jobs great poor upper management that are not very helpful and its a cold world you are left to basically fend for yourself but other than that its pretty easy
Pros
easy job
Cons
stressful
Fast paced poor management
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 15, 2019
Management is very two faced from the team managers to the coaches, they are all yes men. Majority of my coaches didn’t know what the heck they were doing but got into the position by playing pong with the A.D, if sucking butt cakes and fast past high stress is what you are into then I would recommend it. The turnover rate is so high because of their unrealistic goals, I was top 5% of my call center on percent to goal. But my manager was was buying pills from my ex so they started listening to my calls. Hung up on a cm when they cursed out at me. Terminated!
Pros
If your a boss u will get ur butt sucked
Cons
Sucking butt to move up
Union Busters
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 15, 2019
T-Mobile aggressively targets employees who have any affiliation with collective bargaining.

Job Performance is adjusted monthly, often times you aren’t aware of your expected goals.

Poor Human Resources - HR works in partnership with your managers who handle the majority of the workload causing issues in confidentiality and ethics.

Competitive Based Pay - No regard to tenure or experience

Unethical Leadership
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Pay, Hr, Union Busting, Poor Management
Poor Management .
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLMarch 15, 2019
Poor pay, poor commissions (if you ever get any) The average person cannot even figure out how the commissions work Cutthroat sales staff, including management, they steal sales And lies is the biggest complaint of all. No training and will fire you faster than you blink your eyes. Instead of training you.

BEWARE
Pros
Cons
Every Thing
Loved it
Retail Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 15, 2019
Loved my co workers. Was family, had great times with customers. Lots of interactions with electronics and chances to be a brand sponsor with certain manufacturers. A lot to learn with this company.
Pros
Benefits, spiffs, pto
Cons
Wasn’t enough hours
Great Benefits, strong culture
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 14, 2019
great opportunity to grow and advance for those willing to work and perform at a high level. benefits offered are second to none and they believe in promoting from within
was stressful and management cared only about money
ACCOUNT EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXMarch 14, 2019
i worked there for close to a year and the time was horrid....they wanted sales sales sales on accounts that were far overdue and you were called incompetent for small things that were beyond your control. overall they were horrid at following there policies set by corporate and would call agents combative that tried to explain or give feedback when asked.....dont recommend
Pros
pay was ok, break room and could have phone on floor
Cons
management, stats were ridiculous, all accounts were past due and they want sales, no balance to personal life
Awesome place
Technical Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 14, 2019
Amazing teams, amazing Managers, and awesome pay. CEO is hilarious yet really shows he cares about everyone in the company. Never had a such a great company to work for and still haven't till this day.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
I regret leaving this place.
Fun place to work at
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 14, 2019
Great work/life balance
Sales are stressful to hit goals
Always a fun place
Great coworkers
Love the diversity
Awesome benefits
Great job to make money while still pursuing personal goals
ehhh
Retail Store Manager / General Manager (Current Employee) –  Fountain Hills, AZMarch 13, 2019
Wonderful place to work, however not very professional environment after time. Inconsistent corporate management. Feels like everyone is never on the same page.
My Dealer
Retail sales (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 12, 2019
I technically work for wireless vision. and i really dislike working there. its one of those jobs where you really just feel like a number and if you quit you could walk in the next day and meet you replacement.
Pros
Discount on phone plan
Cons
Poor compensation, poor management
T-mobiles Morals
Mobile expert (Current Employee) –  Millbury, MAMarch 12, 2019
My days at work are always easy and smooth.
What ive learned since being there, is the amount of support always on hand.
One of the most reasonable mangers who really loves and cares for his employees.
I titled this as "T-Mobiles Morals" reason being is how divers and their integrity on what they stand for as a company.
Fun Place To Work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLMarch 12, 2019
The demeanor of the work atmosphere is amazing. I loved working there and it’s so laid back. Not a cut throat we need to sale type of environment either
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Not paid enough for Cost of Living
I love t-mobile and plan to go back in 6 months when I'm able to
Technical Support Expert (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 12, 2019
You will not find a better culture atmosphere people pay benefits and management then at the Springfield t-mobilecall center even in the retail stores the same type of people culture and attitude and customer service is there
Pros
Great pay, incentive and bonus
Cons
You may not get the shift expected
Solid Company, Great overall
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 12, 2019
Great place to work when in school and for people who are in need of great pay and good benefits. Growing companies mean fast changes and sometimes that means unorganized direction or inconsistent messages .
Pros
Great Benefits including wireless discounts and stock options
Cons
Unorganized management at times, work life balance
Place to enjoy and destress
Receptionist / Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 11, 2019
The facility had a nice lunch room and game room for the employees, we were also able to talk and mingle. Also had some rooms to rest and close your eyes.
Pros
Game room, lunch room on site, resting rooms
Cons
very stressful workplace, negative behavior from co-workers
Excellent company
Customer Service Expert (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 11, 2019
This is by far the best company I've worked for, they constantly challenge me to he the best person I can be. They also are the most inclusive company I've ever worked for or have known about when it comes to accepting such diverse walks of life as employees. Have an amazing compensation package with frequent stock grants.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K
43K
31.6K

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

73%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

91%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss