T-Mobile Employee Reviews

The Uncarrier
Employee Experience (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 21, 2018
I began working at MetroPCS, LLC in 2007 and 2013 Metro merged with T-Mobile. I'm approaching 11 years and have had excellent career advancement opportunities and managers. The Benefits are outstanding. For example, Ashford Online University is free to employees. T-Mobile also offers employees the option to purchase stock at a discount.
So many great reasons to come to work!
Finally, I love being involved in Diversity & Inclusion - facts prove that being involved makes employee feel valued and rewarded. This was one of the many areas I excelled in.
Pros
Free College
Cons
Field Representation
Great for learning
Sales Associate Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityMay 21, 2018
You can learn a lot at T-Mobile, it’s fast paced and a good company. The CEO is the best out of the big 4. Cell phone sales are all about the same. tmobile
great place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXMay 21, 2018
I really learned and was able to grow as a person while working here at t-mobile. It really prepares you for dealing with a high end workplace and does reward you for the hard work that you put in. Its a party atmosphere where everyone wants to be happy and have a good time so we can share that with the customers. some managers were great at the location while some others may not be the right fit for the person but there are always the incentives of performance to get the best schedule as the schedule would frequently change every 6 months. the most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits and the amenities in the center such as a movie room, zen room, massage chairs, arcade, gym, etc... it's a great place for the right person with good character.
Pros
great environment
Cons
The call volume can get a little hectic at times
Loved Working Here
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 21, 2018
Good benefits and great work-life balance. Good work for the ambitious, high performers.I only left becuase of relocating but overall ai enjoyed working here.
fun
T-Mobile Team of Experts Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 21, 2018
the work environment was extremely fun. I always developed a close relationship with the patients. The hours can be a bit long sometimes but as long as you stay busy the day will go by really fast
Not a good atmosphere/culture is bad
Sr. Credit Analyst, Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 21, 2018
Culture and atmosphere is not healthy. Company adheres to discrimination. They will tell you they don't, but they do. They hire incompetent managers to help run the company.
Great Place to work
Financial Care Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2018
This job was awesome the environment was great the company cared and took care of you. Management were dependable co-workers looked out for you. Job placement and advancement was good. i could go on this company was great
Pros
benefits, advancement opportunities, culture
Cons
starting pay is low but room for growth
Great place to work if you're comfortable in sales!
Store Operations Associate/Mobile Associate (Current Employee) –  Panorama City, CAMay 19, 2018
Great benefits, great atmosphere, very team oriented workplace. Highly recommend you gain sales experience prior to applying, sales is not easy! Keep demographics in mind for the location you'll be working in!
Pros
Paid time off, health insurance, 401K, cell service discounts!
Cons
Need to be very sales oriented, must meet monthly goals to remain employed.
I would still work here
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Palm City, FLMay 19, 2018
The t-mobile location I work at is very slow and I would consider it a training location. I was promised 4 advancement opps and they never happened. The only reason I stay now is due to the fact that I am the most seasoned rep with the most experience but I would suggest working for them in a higher paced location with more traffic.
Cool place to work. Sucks that it goes by who you know and not what you know
Store Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 18, 2018
Learned alot sucks that one of the district managers is a jerk and she plays the whole favoritism role. Employees are cool, as well as soom of the managers. Over all a good company to work for.
Pros
Great benefits most employees are cool great employee discount
Cons
Their Motto " Its not what you know its who you know" it sucks!!!!!
T-Mobile
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2018
T-Mobile had a wonderful and unique corporate culture that thrives on diversity, healthy competition and thinking outside the box. It was a joy to work with such creative teams.
Pros
Great benefits, bonus programs and corporate culture
Cons
Low non-metric growth and promotion
Productive and Advancement are possible.
Desktop Support Technician-Escalations (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 18, 2018
A typical day included working with many different teams in solving issues with the cellular network. Learned and improved on many technical skills. Management was kind and reliable. There was a culture that encouraged the need for interaction between different groups with large array of job. Everyone was always willing to help you learn and improve your own skills. If there's a question someone will be willing to help you understand and bring you up to speed. Hardest part was the amount of hours worked.
Pros
Frequent Breaks
Cons
No real benefits for contracters
Great Place to work
Sales Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAMay 18, 2018
T-Moblie was an amazing place to be. sold alot of phones, trouble shot alot with customers. was well aware with phone technologies. was very amazing to help people on a day to day.
Overall an amazing company to work for
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 18, 2018
Helping customers every day can be taxing, but the culture of T-Mobile is to be you and have fun doing it. Management like any other company can be hit or miss depending on the location your in and if your personality fits well with theirs.
Pros
Amazing benefits
Cons
you can be transferred to another location with little notice
Productive and fun workplace
Executive Cellular Phones (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJMay 17, 2018
As a manager, I always loved the dynamic and freedom we had within the company. Always and energetic and fun environment, and meet a lot of great coworkers.
Good company to work for
Manager, Facilities Engineering (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAMay 17, 2018
Good company to work for. Great culture and ideal peers. Typical day at work would be to visit data centers and oversee maintenance power contracts. Hardest part of job was dealing with some managers that were more interested in self advancement than advancement of team members.
Great place to get business/ sales experience
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CAMay 17, 2018
I must stress that this is the Ritmo Latino branch that I had worked at. Overall great atmosphere and lots of innovative and new changes introduced to the communications business. Only problem was that we were underpaid compared to corporate with twice the work and pushy management, Great otherwise.
Pros
salary + commission
Cons
Not enough recognition
Productable, fast-paced environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 17, 2018
It is a GREAT company to work for. No complaints. Only our pay structure for commission changed drastical. Other than that it os great. GREAT management
Opportunity for growth
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2018
I am a very motivated person who is always looking for new opportunities and wanting to keep moving up in the company. Im a fast learner, can and will adapt to any environment.
workplace culture was good
Sales Associate Part (Former Employee) –  Montgomeryville, PAMay 16, 2018
Alot of networking. Systems worked when you needed. Hours of morning calls before shift started. Great plans for any age. Alot of hard copy paperwork at the end of shift.
Pros
great people to meet
Cons
company doesnt care about empolyees safety and well being

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53K
42.7K
31.4K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

83out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T-Mobile.