T-Mobile Employee Reviews in Albuquerque, NM

Found 206 reviews matching the search See all 9,774 reviews
T-Mobile
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 29, 2019
I have worked for the company for a long time. Unless you are willing and able to relocate there is little option to move around within the company. They pay is fair and the benefits are top notch.
Awesome place to work
BilingualRetention Cancellations, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87107July 16, 2019
One of the best work places. Always feeding their employees. Never was there a boring day. Managers were always there to support employees. Environment was the best!
productive
Tier 3 Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 8, 2019
i had a really good time working for this company they were always supportive, they had alot of employee appreciation events . and they pay pretty well.
Great employees to work with and compensation
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 3, 2019
Terrible leadership and career development! Menaul Call Center hires only women into management. Compensation is great but obviously for a reason. Supervisors/Coaches are the worst treated and well disrespected regardless of your contribution
Pros
compensation
Cons
leadership and career development
Great Place With Strong Opportunities
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 19, 2019
T-Mobile provides many different avenues, but mostly you start on the phones. There are so many ways to move up the ladder and managers and coaches will actively encourage your goals. You just need to have a strong work ethic and know what you want and you can do anything there.
T-Mobile
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 2, 2019
T-Mobile is a company with a fast paced work environment that can be both exciting and challenging. Their is always a sense of competition and encouragement from management to really do your best.
fun at First
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 31, 2019
The job was fun but after 4 months the commission scales changed and the good pay they bragged about during the hiring process was no more. Blindsided a lot of the employees. Anyone who complained was suddenly under a microscope and a reason to be fired was found. Not a good vibe after that. I had to leave.
Pros
cool people to work with
Cons
managers are all snobs and look down on employees
Great company to work for
Technical Care PDA Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 31, 2019
During my tenure at T-Mobile I was very pleased with the company, the benefits and team work that was promoted. There were times, as in any job, that being in the same place with the head set attached to you everyday got to being too much. T-Mobile will work with you, if you are a good employee, to find a better fit if possible. I would gladly return to this place of business if I needed to.
Pros
great benefits, team work, hours, money
Cons
having a headset stuck on you for 8+ hours.
technical support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 27, 2019
This was my second call center job. I wish I had had more experience that way I would have had a better experience with them. They had great benefits and treated their people well.
Fast Paced
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 15, 2019
T Mobile was a fast paced environment. Change could always be around the corner, customer service goals were easily met. Team atmosphere, where you were like a family. Great competitions and rewards available
Great place to work!
Technical/Lead Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 14, 2019
They have awesome management that helps you with anything. Work/Life management is super flexible for their employees. They will support you to obtain anything you want with your goals for your career path
Pros
Amazing Place
terrible place to work
Tier II Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 13, 2019
unprofessional CEO, atrocious company culture, they are union busters any hint of it in the company and you will have them micro managing you until they get rid of you.
Pros
good benefits healthcare, 401K 2 weeks paid vacation
Cons
unprofessional CEO, sickening company culture, unreachable metrics
Best place I have worked
ACCOUNT EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 11, 2019
T-Mobile is the best company I have worked for and hate that I may have to take a job with another company due to lack of corporate employment in Las Vegas NV.
Pros
discount plans
Was very low-stress for my workgroup
Advanced Bill Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 27, 2019
I started in customer care but advanced to a group who did advanced bill research. Was a very detail-oriented group but low stress overall. The benefits for health, pay, and bonuses were alright, if not slightly above-average in comparison to other companies.
Pros
Benefits, pay, bonuses, incentives, schedule flexibility
Cons
layoffs / closures of some departments
Fun environment
Account Expert (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 25, 2019
I loved my management team and development opportunities, it just did not fit my entry level path. I did not fully comprehend what was being offered and failed to take advantage of the development. The hardest part was overcoming customer objections when they were clearly in the wrong. I could not make a diabetes afflicted customer feel like they were appreciated when they could not make their monthly payment but understood fully the business impact. I loved the positive culture for when I created a positive customer experience. Broadened my definition of "good customer service." What do we want to enforce? What do we want to cultivate? Let's look at the current supervisors statistics. It's all about the customer buy in and if you can do that you can go far.
Pros
Awesome building amenities, high performer bonuses
Cons
Cleaning up other's promises(they got the good scores but when I could not honor the promise, bad score for me)
n/a
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 18, 2019
great place to work in, very motivating and fun environment. Best benefits I've ever had from any company. They are the #1 best place to work in Albuquerque for a reason!
Pros
n/a
Awesome place
Technical Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 14, 2019
Amazing teams, amazing Managers, and awesome pay. CEO is hilarious yet really shows he cares about everyone in the company. Never had a such a great company to work for and still haven't till this day.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
I regret leaving this place.
Day in the Life
Customer Service/ Tex Next (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 7, 2019
Take payments or update payment information. Attempt to save any cancellations of phone lines. Expected to offer products that match the customers needs.
Pros
pay & perks
Cons
Billing question back to bacl
Great job but not a career
Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque nmFebruary 3, 2019
I really enjoy the work environment and how it is fun and uplifting which can help to take some of the stress out of work. The benefits are great with awesome pay and great discounts on phones and service plans. Also the health insurance you get is an awesome deal and is very reasonably priced! My ONLY complaint is how the company works when it comes to promotions. It is very difficult to find any real direction or opportunity within the company to move up to a new position. The leadership is frequently playing the game of who is liked more when it comes to the opportunities and is not working with people who consistently make it known they want to progress and have better all around stats. This is the MAIN reason that I chose to leave the company after 6 years as it had become stagnant and without direction with this new "team of experts" philosophy. After having seen this to a be a repeat issue and voicing my own concerns I determined that my career there had runs its course. If you want a decent "job" and are okay with advancing at a snails pace if at all then it is a truly wonderful place to work.
Pros
Great environment, great discounts!
Cons
Advancement non-exsistent
Fast paced
T-Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 1, 2019
Fast paced and stressful, but they treat their employees very good. They have excellent benefit options, and great employee discount on cell phone service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K
43.2K
31.8K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T-Mobile.

Powered by Comparably