T-Mobile Employee Reviews in Tampa, FL

Found 187 reviews matching the search See all 9,779 reviews
Great place if you dont make enemies
Retail Sales Associate/Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2019
This was a great place to work but some people pain management get a power trip. It has a lot of good benefits a lot of cool different people to meet and work with.
Great !!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 3, 2019
TMobile is an amazing place to work! Competitive wages and awesome benefits. Also great set of people to work with. Family type atmosphere! I would definitely recommend this company.
Great experience & once great money
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2019
One of the best companies I’ve worked for, and the compensation was great around the time of the metro PCS acquisition. Years went by and the commission dwindled, but TMO USA has exceed economic expectations quarter in and out. I once received a commission correction 4 years later, so that was a little disappointing. Overall, it was a good experience in wireless.
Pros
Great culture, competitive service, good benefits
Cons
Questionable sales strategies, poor frontline management, operation inconsistencies
Awesome environment, high level of care for customers and employees.
Quality Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2019
Diverse culture allowing influences from different backgrounds
Open door policy fostering strategic thinking and creativity
Friendly environment where everyone is willing to help
Meet great people but work can be very challenging at times
Project Manager - Development (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 27, 2019
Great place to start a career and grow in this company if you are looking for a great work and team environment this is the place flexible and fun to work there
productive and fun place
Account expert associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 1, 2019
customer oriented organization. the company's culture is well structure. the brand is very detailed and well elaborated. the programs and benefits are
personnel management and project management (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2019
prior to being laid off due to the Metro PCS merger I was employed from 1999 - 2015. I held several positions in the engineering group from an entry level technician to Senior field engineer, Operations Switch and field Manager.
Fun high pace environment
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33617April 28, 2019
At times the job is stressful because the amount of customers that come in, however it is always a fun time and a great work environment. It is a great company to work for.
Great Place to Work
TEX Expert (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 24, 2019
T-Mobile as a company is AMAZING. Management is great, HR is awesome. Customers are great!! Even the ones who are angry. We are allowed to be our self's. CEO is amazing. However, I do wish we received more pay when it came to commission. Hourly is good but commission sucks. I do not like how often they change our goals. Its like they do not want us to business or make it harder for us to do so. Managers are awesome but you guys can do a lot better on how you choose coach's. I understand numbers are everything but if someone is bringing in the numbers but doesn't know how to build a relationship with the people they work with. They should remain on the phones or find something else to do because being a leader is not for them. They expect us to take feedback negative or positive with no problem but when we do the same to our supervisors they act brand new or don't like what your have to say.
Wouldnt recommend this customer service facility
T-Mobile Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 13, 2019
Pay was 12 an hour , the people there always gave you dirty looks, the managers were very picky about who they talked to.. And there was no growth, the supervisors they choose dressed up like strippers and never did anything but chill and hang out and be on there phones when phones was a 0 tolerence "supposedly"
Pros
1 hour luncH
Cons
You had to ask to use the restroom.
Great Culture
Contractor- GSM, UMTS & LTE Networks (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 1, 2019
The environment was fun and professional. It had the perfect mix of competitiveness while promoting individual skills. I would recommend them to any potential new hire.
Pros
Greta Teaming Enviroment
Cons
Contract Position
Manager and supervisor
Resolution specialist manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2019
Managing a team of t mobile we both learn from each other but with respect and courtesy we grew a lot as a team and as individuals.
Management is my second nature and I am very transparent with my team we had fun t mobile paid trips and outing it was a great company .
Pros
paid trips and team outings
Best place to work
CSR 1-II-Team Of Expert -Senior (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2019
Lots of calls over 400 on a typical day, lots of empathy, concern, good listener and solving is the key/ management are pressure to meet goals so sometimes they are aggressive with the goals set for each individual, it gets stressful at times if you don't meet your goals and bonus is not on your pay stub- getting time off from work is very hard even if you have PTO hours available so a lot of people have active FMLA - meaning some get sick every Friday or weekends and abuse the system. the recognition and awards toward your hard work is fair, you earn it with lots of sacrifices.
Pros
award a recognition
Cons
vacations-sick time
Depends on the Area
Expert (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2019
When I worked in Springfield it was hands down the best job I've ever had but the location in Tampa is run much differently and in my opinion poorly, they underpay quite a bit for the Tampa area, even coming in at a higher rate than my peers wasn't enough to be independent.
Awesome place to work
Financial Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 1, 2019
Very laid back. All the coffee you can eat, and catered food on weekends. The only problem is that schedules were chosen in order of your level of statistics Every one was ranked from best to least and then allowed to choose their schedules.
T-Mobile
Store Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 17, 2018
Excellent atmosphere, management was very organized and caring. Work hours are flexible and management is willing to work with days off. Co-workers treat you like family and a fun atmosphere to work in.
It was pleasure for me to work with this company .
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 26, 2018
Pleasure working with the company , had a lot of fun and learned so many important things about it .
Pros
Commission and salary .
Cons
Manager didn’t know how to talk with the employees
Great Benefits, environment is fun
TEx Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 25, 2018
T-Mobile has excellent benefits and the compensation is good as well depending on your position. There are opportunities for advancement, however, some departments are overlooked. Overall, it is fun and a good place to work.
Pros
Stock options, tuition reimbursement, great benefits
grerat customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2018
it was a good experience working for this company allthou i wasnt there long enough the training was ok but alot and alot of information to remember. the benefits was ok but
fun place to work
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 14, 2018
This i a grate job to work you will learn a lot from working here the staff is grate and the people are nice all the time it is very stress free and fun place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K
43.2K
31.8K

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

81%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss