T-Mobile Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Found 1,440 reviews matching the search See all 9,730 reviews
Best Place To Work
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAAugust 16, 2019
If your are tech savvy and sales driven this is the best place for you. I love the management coaching and freelance sales environment. I love this job.
Na
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYAugust 10, 2019
TMobile has a great work family balance and great benefits! You have the ability to make as much money as you want with the commission side and still get a good hourly rate!
Great Place to Work
Retail Sales Associate / Small Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 10, 2019
I LOVE T-MOBILE! I was over being a sales Rep. I wanted a position in management but, when it came time to apply; and I always got an interview... Most everyone already knew who was going to be hired for the position. They had people in the district that had roots within the company that would not have to do anything to get the job. It was just handed to them.
T-Mobile
Retail Sales Consultant RSC & Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDAugust 6, 2019
T-Mobile is definitely a great place to work . I wish some leaders would be more fair and or have their employees backs. It is a great place to build business.
Great place if you dont make enemies
Retail Sales Associate/Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2019
This was a great place to work but some people pain management get a power trip. It has a lot of good benefits a lot of cool different people to meet and work with.
They job itself is wonderful.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 2, 2019
I was suspended because of crimson things that I did not commit and they were not understanding of my situation. It was awful because I loved my job.
The store I worked at the manager was not knowledgeable and trained
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 26, 2019
The store environment was not good they could not keep a manager at this store. Each new manager would show up then leave.They did not make the store a priority. The DM was no better he would come by the store and see that the manager was not there and he would not do anything. This give T-Mobile organization a bad name, the workplace culture was awful.
Fun workplace
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 22, 2019
Working for t mobile was a fun environment, i never really felt like i was just at work. I had the best manager and co workers ever! I learned so much in this job such as great customer service, how to talk to customers, selling devices & directing them to the right plan. The hardest part of this job i would say is we would get super busy and some customers would get frustrated & walk out and there was nothing we could do. This was by far one of the most laid back but had to get to business kind of job!
Pros
Half off on accessories
Cons
Taking breaks & having a customer walk in
T-Mobile (Wireless Vision)
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Groveton, VAJuly 16, 2019
Cool job.

wish they could pay me more hourly and stop changing the commission structure a lot.

Can get really stressful at work and hard to balance work life and outside life. I feel like my life revolves around this job.

They also don't let me know when schedule's are made and if I would like what day off and what day on.

Also a lot of favoritism for other employers.

Pressure a lot to do certain things.
Pros
Chill job
Cons
Commission structure, Management, Handling of Work Schedule.
Fun work environment. Great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2019
A typical day at work would be me arriving a couple of minutes before my shift to get ready and punch in. Then you meet with your manager on duty for a little meeting to discuss the focus of the day and any new promotions that we may have to insure we are well prepared for the customers. Then you hit the sales floor and greet and take customers to help them with their needs as well as introduce new products we may have. The workplace culture is great, you will always have support from your leaders on anything you need help with. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with so many different people on a daily basis. Hardest part of the job is dealing with disgruntled customers but its just another opportunity for you to help them and to change their mind about t-mobile in a more positive way.
Started off great but went straight down hill
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIJuly 15, 2019
Tmobile is a great place to work when you are 18-22 just trying to make money with no real plan. After 7 months working here this place will become truly toxic. You are expected to hit ridiculous goals even when slow so you are forced to lie to customers. You don't get paid nearly as much as u should be. This is not a permanent job whatsoever because they move "their" people up first. I was number one in the district for a year but no raise or nothing.
fun and great incentives
Retails Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 8, 2019
I loved working for this company. I would only recommend working for corporate locations not privately owned. I was a Samsung ambassador and promoted the brand as a sales associate we had sales goals and to be successful i needed to speak to and add on our products such as insurance, high speed data, and phone accessories.
Pros
Fun and great perks
Opportunity to make money
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 7, 2019
Good place to make money. Can work part time and still make a good living allowing more personal time for self. Lots of incentives, bonuses, uncapped commission, excellent benefits, tuirion reimbursements, child care reimbursement, discounted cell phone plan, etc. Wish I never left.
TMobile
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Signal Hill, CAJuly 2, 2019
One of the best companies to work for. Great atmosphere great compensation amazing products and services and outstanding training when needed. Benefits for my family are there and amazing discounts and perks are offered through employment
It was decent.
Retail Consultant Billingual (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 29, 2019
It was a 50/50 Job that didn't have too much to offer but was decent for getting the bills around. However, it was in a third party location that wasn't too spectacular so experiences may vary from person to person.
Fast-paced fun work environment
Retail Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2019
It's a retail job so you never know what to expect going in to work. If you love technology, a challenging sales environment, and working with people then it's a great job.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo y salario
Retail Sales Representa ve (Former Employee) –  Canóvanas Municipio, PRJune 22, 2019
Excelente ambiente de trabajo y salario. En mis tres años con ellos adquirí mucha experiencia y buen ingreso en el área de las telecomunicaciones. Si me dan la oportunidad regreso.
Great Place to perform and grow
Retail Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  1441 Howe AveJune 21, 2019
If you're looking for a challenging career with opportunities to move up in the company all while making great money and providing world class customer service than this would be a great place to work.

A typical day starts with a quick connect that will get you familiar with the promotions and goals for the day. You'll hit the floor ready to sell and make our customers happy.
Great job with plenty of benefits and room for tremendous growth
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2019
T-Mobile is a place where they put people first. Employees are given great pat and you have the capability of growing as quickly as you are equipped for. There is a great culture and fun work environment. The only downfall I would say is that working retail isn't the greatest type of job to have when having a family; the hours are a little hectic because of the hours of operation. Besides that, fantastic place to work.
Pros
Pay, benefits, working with the public, dynamic and diverse environment.
Cons
Working with the public, not a set schedule.
Great place to work as a high school graduate
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 17, 2019
T-Mobile was a great experience to work at after graduating out of high school, made lots of good money but also learned valuable skills, such as negotiating, management, leadership, and also networked with many people in the company. it was a fun place but of course there is some bad days your are going to face but that's just another learning experience and helps you grow as a person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K
43.2K
31.8K

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

81%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss