T-Mobile Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 2,814 reviews matching the search See all 8,124 reviews
Retail is valued more than B2B
BUSSINESS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 17, 2018
When I started in T-mobile I was blown away with how basic and boring their training was. In the beginning I was very optimistic of my future but that quickly changed. As I made it about 3 months I started to see where I sat in the ranks and my ability of being promoted was small. being someone who reaches out for coaching and development I was surprised that I found no support. They told me I am in the driver seat of my career planning and that I should put together my own succession plan. I couldn't believe a Sr leader told me this. T-Mobile has a fun culture but retail has way more structure and support than the B2B Direct team. Retail receives the praise while B2B gets shafted. Even when it comes to promotions on what we sell our customers we get left with the worst sales tools to bring in clients. In addition there systems are completely outdated and make your job extremely difficult.
Pros
fun people, great benefits
Cons
no structure, low pay, no support for advancement
Fun company to work for.
Retail Sales Associate/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Redford, MIJuly 17, 2018
Very fun company to work for. An added bonus is that you get paid hourly plus commission so you can literally get paid three times a month. There is also ample opportunity for you to advance its just in how bad you really want it.
It’s cool
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 17, 2018
It’s a pretty good job honestly. The pay is great, bonuses, and benefits. I just don’t prefer taking calls all dang day long. It’s not for me anymore and it’s kind of hard to advance.
Benefits
Cons
Calls/customers
It was ok for a first job
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2018
the pay is good if youre a part timer. The job is stressful and takes up most of your day. Depending on you um your sales quotas may be unrealistic at times.
Fun but stressful job
Mobile Expert/ Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  North Riverside, ILJuly 16, 2018
This job is fun. For an outgoing or competitive person, this would be an ideal job.The only thing with working at T- mobile is that you have to make sure you apply at a corporate store because the pay at a TPR location is below minimum
Retentiion
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 15, 2018
Great company to work for. They have excellent benefits. The company could work on giving my opportunities for advancement. Overall I enjoyed working for them and would go back.
review
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Yelm, WAJuly 15, 2018
worked open to close the majority of the time. not family oriented. micromanaging was the one skill they do right. no overtime unless you're on salary.
RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO, San Diego, CAJuly 15, 2018
T-Mobile is a wonderful company with great benefits and lots of advancement opportunities. If you are looking for a career and a great salary, I highly recommend T-Mobile.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Work schedule
Casual Work Environment
PROJECT & PROGRAM MANAGER, HR (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 13, 2018
Work hard, play hard culture.
With addition of new CEO, company growth and focus on profitability has really spurred innovation and creativity. Unfortunately, details get missed with respect to certain employee programs and benefits.
Several acquisitions have created morale issues and management is often silent.
Pros
Casual, innovative culture
Cons
Long hours, almost akin to a start up.
Interesting workplace; Laid back and dynamic
Sales Associate(Sales Associate/Mobile Expert) (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJuly 12, 2018
T-mobile has been one of the best companies I have had the honor of working for. Every day was a new quest to learn something new and it kept me on my toes. The staff; my coworkers and managers were all very flexible and lenient when it came to hiccups in my schedule. Overall 10/10!
Pros
Plenty down time
Cons
Sporadic angry customers
TMobile
Mobile expert (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work. Hours are not family friendly. Benefits are worth staying. Coworkers are great. Not being able to take time off durning holiday is my biggest issue with having a family.
This is literally the best company
Associate Expert (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 12, 2018
The management is flawless, the atmosphere is so positive and encouraging. T-Mobile really takes care of there employees. I actually look forward to going to work and I have never felt that way about a company i have worked for. The benefits are stellar and cater everyone's unique situations. I could go on forever how much fun it is to work at T-Mobile
Pros
flexible scheduel, great benefits, really takes care of the employees, great positive atmosphere
Cons
I cant think of anything
Good place to start career
Business/Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 12, 2018
Company is a sales oriented industry, advancement in sales is good. Finance operations career advancement is very limited. Good place to start career.
Pros
Good benefits and flexibility
Cons
Pay and Advancement
great place to make moey
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2018
very good place for people who are tech savvy and know their way around phones. Can be cut throat and very competitive. Not much room for full time positions and pay depends on hours given to you by management which was sometimes favored or selective.
Pros
free phones
Cons
not enough hours or pay
Fun place to work if there is money to be made.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 10, 2018
Great company some bad managers. Excellent benefits with the company. Child care re-imbursment is nice to have. They will also help you pay for school in fields related to the job.
Pros
Discounted services
Cons
Mostly part time
Management Issues But Great benefits!!
Team of Experts (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 10, 2018
2014-2016 management sucked!! They all had favorites and never gave out equal opportunity. One in particular would smile in your face, but stab you in the back and give a bad reputation about you. Overall, the company is great to work with. Don't go in to make friends, but go in to make money and advance as much as possible. T-Mobile has the best benefits in the land!!
Excellent company to work for.
Customer Account Expert Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 10, 2018
T-Mobile is the best place to work. We have tutition reimbursement as well as on job training for other positions in the company. We are giving bonus every month based on performance with the company.
Pros
Free lunches, bonus, trips and other rewards, excellent health insurance
KEY HOLDER (Current Employee) –  Norco, CAJuly 10, 2018
Working here can be stressful due to the change in information every month. For example, on plans or promotions or new phones. It is a great job for someone who loves to sale. Although, the pay changes a lot
Pros
discount
Cons
stressful
Very Enjoyable
Sales Expert (Current Employee) –  Tysons, VAJuly 10, 2018
Enjoyed working with TMobile greatly. Great benefits. Great colleagues. Leadership could do more in making sure that they take care of their players though.
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2018
Great and upbeat work environment. Company offers great benefits all across the board. Would recommend for anyone to work here. There’s a reason why Tmobile is ranked amongst the top 100 companies to work for! They take care of their own!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K
42.7K
31.5K

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight