T-Mobile Employee Review

It's very hard to do your job without tools
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 18, 2019
Internet and phone lines go down so our ability to do our job is hindered. Once went 4 months without internet so we couldn't really sell anything, but that doesn't stop district management from wanting you to hit your goals, which without technology from this century is impossible.

Other T-Mobile Employee Reviews

if you are job minded - you will love it!
Special Account Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAAugust 20, 2019
As a more of a entrepreneur mindset, it is hard for me to settle with the company. They time you on everything, and chain you to a desk from a system called Avaya. You are punished on bathroom breaks (I try close to a gallon a day and have to go!) No, I was not just "going for a break, or with my phone," phone was left at desk. And if you go too much, you have to use PTO. They talk the talk but DO NOT walk the walk. If you appreciate being a slave, then this is the job for you, as you will be treated very well!
good
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Kankakee, ILAugust 20, 2019
very nice respectful place to work. highly recommend. the boss at t mobile respects his employees and makes it very easy to work there.........................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K
43.2K
31.8K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T-Mobile.

Powered by Comparably