T-Mobile Employee Reviews

42.7K
31.5K
Found 7,665 reviews matching the search See all 8,023 reviews
Inconsistent
Bilingual Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 11, 2018
Great company and benefits the traffic flow in stores is not consistent which makes some of the goals/quotas for the reps nearly impossible to attain.
Great Place to work!!!
Regional District Manager (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 11, 2018
With T-Mobile your happiness is the focus of the culture. Best Place to Work!

There's an abundance of opportunities for growth and development with various project teams and programs.

Relocation possibilities are available as T-Mobile focuses on promoting from within.
Pros
Opportunitites
Cons
Slighly lower compensation
It's okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67220June 11, 2018
You take back to back calls all day long, it gets so annoying. Customers constantly complaining about their bill when they're the ones who haven't paid or constantly get payment arrangements. They don't really do anything fun for the employee's anymore like they use to. It gets stressful and they are always changing the goals to bonus to be harder and harder. But you are able to bonus every month IF you meet all the goals they ask you for. T-Mobile use to be fun before they started team of experts now it's just sale, sale, sale.... The ONLY reason people stay there is because of the pay, but once you're there you're usually stuck there.. Good luck!
Pros
cafe, pay, co-workers
Cons
calls, customers
Productive comfortable environment to work in
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 10, 2018
A typical day at work is dealing with many different situations such as being able to help customers based on their experience in store .
Listening close to the interaction and recommending a solution for every customer is key.
I’ve learned how to speak with others in a more effective way that has impacted my business.
The culture at work is very diverse a lot of people with different perspectives bad and good but being able to help every individual based on their situation.
I don’t have a hard part at my job, generally I feel it comes down to your attitude and how to carry yourself , really just being positive and being able to effect someone in a good way.
The most enjoyable part of my job I would say is being able to connect with other people on a daily basis and providing a fun work environment
Pros
Benefits, Childcare, School, Commission, Pto, Holliday pay, LOA availability
Cons
Short breaks, surveys determine payout, hours
Great pace to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 10, 2018
I reay liked working for t mobile I woud ove to go back to work there
the peope were nice the pace is outstanding I ove the customer interaction the coaches are fair
Productive and fast paced environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corona, NY 11368June 10, 2018
T-mobile is a work place in which there are many opportunities for growth. It’s a very fun and competitive work place. Management is always looking to mold their sales representatives into sales sharks
Amazing company, horrible experience
Mobile expert (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 9, 2018
I worked in the same store for years, saw multiple Store Mangers come and go.
I worked hard. I never got the chance to move up as I wanted.
Years later I am picked on by a Store Manager who is Sexiest and I get out on a watch. For ridiculous unheard of reasons.
This company can be amazing.
It just depends who you work with.
I sadly lost my love for Tmobile because of this horrible manager.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Gender inequality
T-Mobile is a great place to work
Business Analysis Manager (Current Employee) –  BellevueJune 9, 2018
It is really great to work with T-Mobile colleagues who are diligent and smart. The company is also supportive for employees to study new fields. The work-life balance is among the best I know of.
I loved working at T-Mobile
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJune 8, 2018
T-Mobile C-Level leadership is amazing. They motive and inspire individuals to perform their best work while having fun.

Diversity, Inclusion & Teamwork are all words that come to mind when I think of T-Mobile.
Pros
Amazing Benefits, Very welcoming and supportive
Cons
Mid-Management is not empowered, Technical resourses don't always make best leaders
Fun work enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 8, 2018
Glad to be apart of the team. Training was about 4 weeks, fun way of learning altogether. Got to shadow a couple people then your ready to go. It was a fun way to make money and enjoy the work enviorment.

Want to know more about T-Mobile?

Ask a question
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJune 8, 2018
The job environment it great. Management could use more training and be more productive and involved with reps. There was times where it became stressful when numbers werent being met
Its ok.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 8, 2018
You can make some decent money if you hustle and are good at selling add-ons. I spent five years here. I left because of a sub-optimal work situation.
Exceptional Company
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 8, 2018
T-Mobile loves and takes care of it's employees. Management is supportive. T-Mobile offers many resources for all walks of life and situations from legal council to immigration references to discounts and counselors.
Overall a fun workplace new challenges everyday and new products to experirment with
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 7, 2018
=- Fast paced day at work

All kinds of new information learned about cellphones and other products. Management is good as well as the other staff, the hardest part of the job is making sure you please everyone around you including the customers, but if you have a great personality it isn't hard to do that.
Pros
benefits, free things, stocks
Cons
schedule changes.
t mobile
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Chalmette, LAJune 7, 2018
clock into work, do inventory and count all of the products I the store, welcome customers and help them with each and every need, go on a lunch break and then close store for 8:00
Pros
lunch
Cons
Overall a great place to work, though does include some mental stress.
Technical Expert (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 7, 2018
If you've ever worked a callcenter job... then you understand the toll it can take. Overall, great benefits and work environment. 401K and the works. If one can take the mental stress of dealing with customers (not always the best) then it's really a perfect job. The Company seems to really care about us overall.
Pros
Great benefits. Environment
Cons
Can be a bit disorganized at times.
Fun Job
Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJune 6, 2018
Enjoyed learning about new phones and telling people what features each have. Like trying to find the right phone for the customer, adding lines, opening new contracts and returns.
Best Job Ever!
Regional Director of Employee Relations (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 6, 2018
This was the best company I have ever worked for. Great employee incentives and performance evaluations, If you work hard you get noticed. Whether it be sales, HR or tech. services its all about the numbers and numbers don't lie.
It was OK
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 6, 2018
If you like being on the phone for 8 HRS. pretty fair job. I was in the first class that got hired as "CSRS" got to class and found out we had to sell. If you like to sell.great place..if you like to be undercut by
your sup.....This is the place for you
Great culture - winning attitude
Sr. Market Director, Sales and Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2018
Strong growth opportunities. Great culture. Leadership investment in frontline and clear communication of the global strategy and how the frontline can impact those objectives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

83out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T-Mobile.

Powered by Comparably