T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 9,340 reviews matching the search See all 9,769 reviews
Sucked at paying but good and nice environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAAugust 6, 2019
Worst job I had in a while had to fight for my commission after i already worked for it. Still didnt get paid completely. Friendly people awesome environment
Amazing job opportunity!
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLAugust 6, 2019
Very friendly environment the business is amazing to be in you have potential to earn as much money as you want. Its very competitive and you have to be knowledgable of what you're selling.
ambinete gurpal muy ameno
Leader Representatives (Former Employee) –  leaderAugust 6, 2019
mucho aprendizaje y mucho disciplina que s eaprende
Pros
dinero
Cons
depende de ti
T-Mobile
Retail Sales Consultant RSC & Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDAugust 6, 2019
T-Mobile is definitely a great place to work . I wish some leaders would be more fair and or have their employees backs. It is a great place to build business.
No growth
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXAugust 6, 2019
This job has no room for growth! This job should be for young adults that just want to stand around and watch tv or play on their phones. I do not suggest working here. The pay is minimum, bonus can actually take away from pay in general. Quotas were to high for the Weatherford Tx area.
Great place if you dont make enemies
Retail Sales Associate/Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2019
This was a great place to work but some people pain management get a power trip. It has a lot of good benefits a lot of cool different people to meet and work with.
great place to work, just needs better upper management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAAugust 5, 2019
I learned a lot from working here when it came to sales and customer service and teamwork. The only issue i had was upper management (regional and district managers) not understanding the troubles of trying to sell to a lower class/poor community and in doing so not recognizing the repercussions that comes with selling to lower class/poor people like deactivations and returns.
Provisionning or upgrade cable boxes
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  3250 Oakland st AuroraAugust 5, 2019
I was a temp for 10 months there troughs Teksystem very slow there the working environment is good friendly place everyone nice place I would like to be permanent employee
T-mobile experience
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 5, 2019
I have learned so much working for this company. I attained the knowledge to fixing phone problems and understand phone service. There is a lot of problem solving involved and it kept me on my toes. As assistant manager I took care of the merchandise and presentation of the store. Daily task of cleaning, paper work, counting money and inventory to keep everything in check.
Best place to work
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 4, 2019
Tmobile has the best benefits and perks compared to any job I've had prior. Pay is great you have the opportunity to make big bonuses. Can be stressful but is definitely worth it.
Career orientated and great place to work
Field Engineer II / Field Technician II (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 4, 2019
My typical day was spent scheduling tower crews to repair issues at the cell towers for my work companions in the morning for an hour to hour and a half. The I was in the field taking care of the sites that were assigned to me as well as assisting my fellow worker with issues.
T-MOBILE the job I wasn't prepared for
Expert on team of Experts (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 3, 2019
T-Mobile was the first job I have ever had that when you come in everyone genuinely happy to see you and happy to be there. The culture is empathic, caring and warm. The job is competitive rewarding beyond expectation. They value employees in away I had never seen and the family feel is unbeatable.
Meh
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORAugust 3, 2019
Great diversity for a workplace, if you can look past supervisors who make you wonder how they managed to rise to their positions if they refuse to do what's in their job description and just pass the buck, then blame you for not making the customer happy. And everyone does this, not just the supervisors. But, for what it's worth, they do their best to make their employees happy, and that's what really matters in the end anyway.
Great !!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 3, 2019
TMobile is an amazing place to work! Competitive wages and awesome benefits. Also great set of people to work with. Family type atmosphere! I would definitely recommend this company.
Good for starting retail
Mobile Expert / Key Holder (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2019
This is a great job if your are starting retail. They focus on developing people but they do play favorites when it come to promotion time. They want to mold and shape you to something that you are not necessarily okay with just for a promotion.
Productive Friendly environment
MOBILE EXPERT KEY HOLDER (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 2, 2019
A typical day at work would be to sell, sell, sell. Its always competition but it is also a team family environment. You look out for yourself but as a team. That means always hit quotas but do it as a team. I learned so many skills especially how to sell plans and phones. Management is amazing, the very best. Workplace culture is very diverse. The hardest part of the job will be hitting quota every month but stay focused and you will hit it. The most enjoyable part of the job is everything. Literally has felt like family to me from the beginning and I have grown and learned so many skills.
They job itself is wonderful.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 2, 2019
I was suspended because of crimson things that I did not commit and they were not understanding of my situation. It was awful because I loved my job.
It was a awesome job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 2, 2019
The company was pretty laid back, nice co-workers, and management team. The dress code after the interview was dress shirts and slacks or skirt and Friday T-Mobile shirts and jeans
I love my job
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 2, 2019
Being a single mother the schedule is not ideal but I make it work. Hopefully soon I’ll have that morning shift. Other then that I should have put my application in for T-Mobile years ago!! So many great benefits is included in being a employee!! They love us!!!
Life changing experience!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXAugust 1, 2019
Working there has changed my life for my family if you put your mind to it and be all about your customer tmobile will take care of you without a doubt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K
43.2K
31.8K

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight