T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 9,169 reviews matching the search See all 9,588 reviews
Great Company
General Care Coach (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 19, 2019
You can learn, grow and develop at T-Mobile. Great leadership to learn from. They have a competitive fun environment but you will work hard but it’s worth it.
Fun Workplace
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 19, 2019
T-Mobile's overall culture is great. Individual experiences may differ depending on location and culture of immediate team members. T-mobile is undergoing many changes as the business looks toward future business objectives, and as a result many changes to compensation and daily goals have been affected. T-Mobile is a great place to work for individuals seeking an environment of meeting and exceeding different sales metrics and wanting to repeat it again and again.
Hard to move up
Mobile Expert / Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2019
It’s a good company to work for but it will be difficult to move up unless you get along with upper management. I’ve been with the company 6 years, and it is still difficult to move up or work corporate. I have a degree, and management does not take it into account.
Workplace Culture
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILJuly 19, 2019
It’s a good place of employment just unorganized and poor management. I really enjoyed it at first; then all of the good managers left and everything fell apart
Amazing staff and great opportunities
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 19, 2019
Working for t-mobile is like being at home with family. Everyone gets treated fairly and with the same respect. Great advancement opportunities if you show your worth and willingness to learn and grow. Overall t-mobile has been the best company i have worked for, and will continue to be apart of the team.
Great Company to work for
Project Coordinator-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2019
The people were pretty professional and very knowledgeable about the industry. Not arrogant and driven off egos, down to earth and approachable no matter how many degrees one might hold..
Best working atmosphere out of all the carriers!!
very flexible, fun environment,
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Bourbonnais, ILJuly 18, 2019
great company to work for and great environment, flexible with scheduling, great compensation for work, managers are easy to work with. best place i have worked for so far.
Awesome environment, high level of care for customers and employees.
Quality Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2019
Diverse culture allowing influences from different backgrounds
Open door policy fostering strategic thinking and creativity
Friendly environment where everyone is willing to help
It's very hard to do your job without tools
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 18, 2019
Internet and phone lines go down so our ability to do our job is hindered. Once went 4 months without internet so we couldn't really sell anything, but that doesn't stop district management from wanting you to hit your goals, which without technology from this century is impossible.
T-mobile
Mobile Associate (Former Employee) –  League City, TXJuly 18, 2019
Great company to be yourself and help other people. Great perks with working at this company. Also a lot of friendly , honest and kind managers. Would reccomend to anyone who likes sales and technologies.
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 17, 2019
Great benefits!, great environment, great place to work they don’t care about your work life balance at all!. Been with the company 5 years and still don’t make 16.00!! Currently looking for another job! It’s a great place to work if your money hungry and don’t mind missing time with family and friends! They do offer free school!
Pros
Free school and benefits
Cons
No good shifts!
Great for customer service
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 17, 2019
Was much better when I started and the focus was on quality customer care, then new management took over and introduced sales. Over time, sales became way too much of a focus. Anxillary benefits (infertility, wls, adoption services) are outstanding.
Great Atmosphere but horrible hours
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 17, 2019
I get it that every sales job you start at part time to prove your sales ability, but I'm lucky if I get 20 hours a week at this job, while they drill me on making goal. Management is alright but my co-workers are super helpful! Is always willing to help me when I need it! Oh and please work on getting the schedule out at a decent time. Would be very useful for all of us,.
Pros
Pto, Benefits, Phone Bill Discount
Cons
short hours, late on giving out schedule
na
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2019
it was a fun and fast pace company. I only left because I was employed through a third party and not tmobile directly so I was not afforded any medical benefits of sick days, so I found another job that offered those basic benefits.
Great company to work for!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 16, 2019
Very upbeat environment and management was amazing! Training was very fun and thorough with role play. Very inclusive place to work with supportive co-workers and management that want to hep you succeed.
Awesome place to work
BilingualRetention Cancellations, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87107July 16, 2019
One of the best work places. Always feeding their employees. Never was there a boring day. Managers were always there to support employees. Environment was the best!
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 16, 2019
I love T-mobile! Great place to work and learn more than just phones. Great partnerships. There are great benefits room for advanced career paths..opportunities to travel. Diversity....inclusion on multiple levels.
T-Mobile (Wireless Vision)
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Groveton, VAJuly 16, 2019
Cool job.

wish they could pay me more hourly and stop changing the commission structure a lot.

Can get really stressful at work and hard to balance work life and outside life. I feel like my life revolves around this job.

They also don't let me know when schedule's are made and if I would like what day off and what day on.

Also a lot of favoritism for other employers.

Pressure a lot to do certain things.
Pros
Chill job
Cons
Commission structure, Management, Handling of Work Schedule.
Fun work environment. Great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2019
A typical day at work would be me arriving a couple of minutes before my shift to get ready and punch in. Then you meet with your manager on duty for a little meeting to discuss the focus of the day and any new promotions that we may have to insure we are well prepared for the customers. Then you hit the sales floor and greet and take customers to help them with their needs as well as introduce new products we may have. The workplace culture is great, you will always have support from your leaders on anything you need help with. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with so many different people on a daily basis. Hardest part of the job is dealing with disgruntled customers but its just another opportunity for you to help them and to change their mind about t-mobile in a more positive way.
Sales representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 16, 2019
It was an amazing company, great service and amazing opportunities came as well. Maintaining cleanliness and having service knowledge was a win-win deal!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K
43.1K
31.7K

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight