T-Rex Services

Working at T-Rex Services: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Paid every 2wks, people hate that

Ac needed in trucks, pay needs to weekly not every 2 wks, benefits need to start with in 30 or 45 days of hired. Field hands needs atleast 35 hrs guaranteed because of times of no work. Vacation time & holiday pay be great even if no work or new hire.

Pros

It's a job. Grow a beard. Alot of work

Cons

Short breaks, 2wk pay, plant work, need better trucks, Ac

Awesome,just need more hours

T-rex was definitely a stepping stone in this career path , I learned lots and squired all my certifications while with the company.Im just seeking more working hours...

T-Rex Services insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

Loyalty, Pay, Stress, Management

If you are not a "friend" of the bosses then don't even bother. They play favorites. With jobs and money. I was the admin. And saw them first hand....

Good work place

Very busy company. Takes care of employees. Now that they took over for another companies msa's they have been very busy. They follow dot guidelines to the fullest.

No job security!!

100% job turn over Terminate without notice... Don’t get Comfortable working here pays well but always be on your toes...When the weather is bad no work sometimes for the operators.

Pros

Pays well depending on your position

Cons

No job security!!

Fast pace with a fun atmosphere

Diversify your sales calls to cover all aspects of what the industry can offer. Head hunting to locate and meet with the decision makers for our specific services

Delivery Driver, not bad

Unload trucks, organize packages, load vans, deliver. Helpful managers, room for raises and bonuses. Good management. It's also nice to be able to drive around with minimal supervision.

Excellence place to work

Great learning experience. Temporary assignment. Learned the short time I was there. Had to leave due to the fact I moved to Fort Worth. Great people...

Pros

Cons

Sorry I got laid off

Great Staff and Enviornment

I'll start off at 5 am, and get together with my manager and truck driver to see what locations were to be done that day. What i loved about the job was the traveling that I did all day. I wasn't just stuck in one place. The environment was great, I got along well with the other employees as well as my managers.

Under new ownership

I really enjoyed working at T-rex. Advancement was growing with the company. The company was expanding to other portions of the united states and they seem to be moving towards nation wide offices which means alot more job openings. Alot of people who had worked there when i did were there for 5 plus years.

Pros

benefits are great, vision and dental, 24 hour fitness discount membership, paid overtime.

Cons

alot of work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at T-Rex Services?

T-rex services Odessa Texas

The worst place to work completely unorganized and lack of management and respect horrible services and opportunities don't ever try to do business with this company or seek employment you will be highly disappointed

Pros

...

Cons

Horrible time card, no job security, no communication, disappointed with everything possible

terrible

Avoid this place like the plague. They will use you and not even care. I would literally work all day and get a call two hours after I got home saying I had to go cover something and work usually from 20-25 hours AFTER already working 10-15. They don't care about their employees. Just getting work done. There is no schedule as it is all contract work. Could have a job that day but could not. Forget about any sort of social life. Do not go there. A huge waste of time.

Pros

other employees

Cons

everything else, insanely terrible benefits, no schedule

fun place to work

took care of all sales and business development and new accounts.

Pros

vehicle allowance, gas card, meals paid

Cons

nothing

Higher Mgmt does not interact with day to day employees in office

not impressed with how higher mgmt runs things no room for advancement

Growing company with a long way to go!

Company has great ideas for growth, but lacks the organizational skills to achieve success. Management team has hard time being impartial with employees and managers.

Common questions about T-Rex Services

Answered by current and former employees at T-Rex Services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Rex Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • T-Rex Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?