T Construction

T Construction Employee Reviews

good job atmospere
I enjoyed working in the outside environment and enjoyed making our customers happy. The hardest part of the job was the job security not always having a new job to go to after one job was done. I learned how to have good customer service skills.
Pros
Good money when there was work. Working outside
Cons
Slow working times
Productive and safe
Safety is number one when you are working anywhere because as long as you're safe with everything you do, you will always be able to produce the best results possible by anybody.
Decent place to work. They have good crews. But you need experience in the work they have you do. If you don't learn the work when a certain time period they will let you go. They don't have a probationary period.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
They don't train on anything
enjoyable workplace
Just a regular office work day. I learn a lot about construction industry. The management is good. Great work culture. The hardest part of the job was when your new and don't know anything about, the most enjoyable part is working with an excellent staff.
Pros
Free lunches
Small Company with upside, leadership that isn't that great
I did enjoy my job there in the beginning. However, a very important senior management person was terminated, and at that time the lack of leadership was highly visible. Overall the support staff and PM's are great people, however, the owner is not a good person. He is irrational, impulsive,abrasive, and lacks trust, in addition to being egotistical and bends all rules and moral codes to match his fiscal motive.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Hard work, and tools for the future
I'd go to job site and put on trim, set doors, etc for customers or companies. There would be times that I'd have to build custom items. For example, hidden pantries, mud room benches, over the chimney, and stair cases.
Pros
Great learning
Cons
limited time for jobs
Mom and Pop
No rule Book there for, always new rules being made hard to remember all with no rule book.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No Set rules. All over the place, Unorganized
not the best place to work
Business management doesn't care what the guys do at work..
Cons
no benifits low pay for experiance
Bussy day all day long
A typical day in the office was sending all kind of emails from 6:30 am trough 10:00 am, taking calls from the field and placing orders with the vendors. After 10 am I start with the paper office and taking care of the mechanich shop, doing administration.
Pros
many hours, flexible with personas bussines.
Cons
hourly payment is not the best; to much dramma in the office.
lots of advancement
i was the manager and i could actually bring new sales pitch ideas and different incentives to gain more revenue in the company
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
they went out of business
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at T Construction?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at T Construction. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7