T. Rowe Price Employee Review

View all T. Rowe Price reviews

Great place to work.
In-Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 26, 2014
T. Rowe Price was a great place to work. The only major problem is the lack of opportunity for advancement. If you start your career there in an entry-level position, you have the chance to grow to a certain point. Eventually, you get to a point where the only way to move up is management; otherwise, you unfortunately have to look elsewhere for growth. This all relates to the Tampa office.

The people were fun to work with, and it was a nice environment. I was well treated.

Overall, it's a great company. They treat their employees fairly, and I miss working there.
Pros
Paid OT, even for salaried workers!!!!
Cons
Limited long-term growth; low entry level salary

Other T. Rowe Price Employee Reviews

Stressful
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2018
My time at TRP was interesting. Very demanding yet pay was not comparable to the amount of time and work put into the position. Very uptight environment.
Respect the process even if not deserved
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2018
I didn't enjoy my time here. Success seemed to be based on being a social butterfly and pleasing everyone all the time. When i look to the supervisors and managers that have been here a while they ALL look burnt out. Not hard to see why.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T. Rowe Price. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight