T.C.B.Y

T.C.B.Y Employee Reviews

Decent
The job was a good job, however because all the shifts were one person shifts it got very boring and lonely during work time which is the reason I quite
wasnt that bad
it wasnt that bad just lonely most of the time, when customers are not there and it is still early in the shift you kinda just sit in the back and chill
Not the best
It is a very laid back and unstructured work place . The schedule is never out on time which makes it hard to have a work/life balance. Management was very poor and often relied on other employees to get tasks done . The employee turnover rate is extremely high .
The employees and managers do their best to make sure the customer is happy
I had a good experience working at TCBY and felt very comfortable with my coworkers and the working conditions. The employees make sure the customer is happy & satisfied with their experience
Good first Job
This was a great place for me to start learning the fundamentals of having a job as wells as being a fairly fun place to work. Though there was no opportunity for growth in the company for me and other slightly older employees.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Decent place to work
Good experience working here. Management was pretty flexible with work hours and easy to communicate with.
Good work environment, fair amount as far as work load goes
I learned customer satisfaction is very important if the customer goes happy we have won the important part of the business
I used to hire employees train employees

Teach how to sell the products

Have good eye contact etc
Tcby is great
Tcby is a great place to work and very friendly staff and customers. It teaches the young kids what a work ethic is and cash handling procedures. The overall experience is a very pleasant one
Great place to work For a Person in school
This is not a career Job only for part time purposes only !! The pay is low honestly you really don't get raises. You also don't get your full hours promised.
Personally terrible experience
When I first started, I was promised an hourly wage of $9/hr and the ability to move up from there. In three months, I've received $8/hr and just recently a $0.50 increase. Their schedules are horrible, as I only get around 22 - 24 hours per week when I asked for 40. They've promised to keep me as close to 40 as possible, but the other employees are getting 30 - 35 hours per week. They also expect too much from you. Especially closing and opening.
Temporary job
I didn't get many hours here. It is a great place to work for someone's first job or someone in high school. Management was not that great at the location I worked at.
Worked there as a summer job
Job was easy but pay and hours didn’t work well together being paid minimum wage and working 2 days a week, management was good and co-workers were very friendly
Fun environment
I loved working here in high school. I loved my coworkers and my boss was really good at scheduling around schedules. It was nice to be responsible and help my coworkers and the clients with anything they needed.
productive and team building
a typical day at work was no challenge you went to work handled your business then continued on home. The experiences there were memorable and allowed me to connect with my customers as well as co workersn
Fun workplace
I worked here with my friends from school and it was very easy and a good first job for a 15/16 year old. You would help serve the customers and check them out at the register. Also cleaning was a big part of the job.
Pros
Free frozen yogurt per shift
A good place to work
A typical day working at TCBY is casual and busy at most times of the day. The hardest part of working at TCBY is breaking down the machines for cleaning.
Tcby
I really enjoy working at TCBY. I have made some of my best friends working there. My only complaints are that I feel I am not rewarded for my hard work. Some shifts my co-workers will be on their phones while I compensate for the work they are not doing and I am paid the same as them.
Pros
Great attitudes
Cons
Lazy co-workers
Did not enjoy working there for my last year.
After my first manager left, management quality went down. The owner and his assistant were not very nice people to work with. A lot of the employees did not properly perform their job.
Pros
free yogurt
Cons
no benefits
Decent place to work, could be much better.
TCBY for the most part was an enjoyable job and I enjoyed working with most of my coworkers. The only issue I had with TCBY is the general manager, she was very unpredictable and unprofessional and made me in particular feel very uncomfortable and it only got worse the more I worked with her.
Pros
Free yogurt
Cons
Unstable environment
tcby by isa great job an a fun job a great start for the life aheading
TCBY is a company sell lowfat product ice or yorgurt its a great compaony to work at u learn a lot of difference stuff for example they make there own waffle cone an its very tricky but its fun to lean . they on to there ice cream itcomes from a machine an in the machine as diffenrent flavors like e.g. chocolate an vanilla swirl blackberry an raspberry swirl an they r in a machine for a reason so we can learn how to swirl it its a,partical way to swirl the yogurt out of the machine .workin at tcby was a great experience with a lot to learn
Pros
discount on anything we buy
Cons
differncnt beffits
This was a fun tasty environment to work in!
On any given shift there is usually only yourself and one or two other people working. I enjoyed working closely with others and putting smiles on the guests faces! I was given the opportunity to learn the management end of things.
Pros
free samples
Cons
Low pay