T.G.I Fridays

T.G.I Fridays Culture reviews

TGI Friday’s
Friday’s was probably my favorite place I ever worked. Super fun atmosphere and the managers were always great leaders and coworkers. Job advancement was fast.
relaxing area with a tv for sports and more
A typical day could be slow our vary busy allday. I learned how to talk to other people properly and respectable.overall the management is a very organized position.TGI Fridays is a multi culture organization they don't care about what culture you are.the hardest part of the job is got to be such time,because they get very busy.But the most enjoyable parr of the day has got to be dinner, because everyones getting off of work and want to have fun.And what better place to do that at than TGI Fridays.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short lunch, vision benefits
Hardworking employees who always work together.
a typical day was busy. I learned how to multi-task very well. Management was always there to support us. the hardest part was dinner rushes could be stressful but we all always came out positive and on top. I enjoyed learning so many new things and working well with my employees.
Fair
Steady work place. Food presentation is great. Management was on top of things. The hours where just to late and I have kids like working here. Nice group of people
Opportunity partners
I had a great day at work
I enjoyable of making new friends

Management is doing a great job making cultures
For me getting what I want and need
The hardest part of my job being tolerant of of other people

The important the most enjoyable part of the job is

By communicating is my strength
Fun workplace with a great group of people
One of the best food service jobs that I have ever had! I work with a great group of people, have great regulars that I love seeing at the restaurant, and amazing food! The only benefit really is getting discounts on food, unfortunately.
Great service.. Good vibes
Loved how it became a family environment,both for customers and employee's.all in all a wonderful experience and would like to continue being a server
It’s a job.
Be prepared to work in every aspect of the company due to a high turnover rate. I moved up through the company but the work load for managers are huge. The pay is competitive. The work life balance does not exist. Runs a lot of traffic driven promotions that bring in a certain crowd. I worked for a franchise but from my understanding the corporate T.G.I. Friday’s is much better.
Cons
No room for family life
It was cool working there fun place .
It's a really layed back place to work full of fun and great people and the people were fun and cool I made alot of good tip money there and it's a great place to work .
Fridays
It is a nice place to work but the managment always changing the GM is actually very nice the servers are good people but alot of bad customer service
It’s a great place to work, plenty of money to made, great people, fun atmosphere. Has great managers and recently completed a remodel that made the whole place that much better.
Flexible work schedule
Excited place to work but not to stay. Excellence was complimented great by other employees. Great work eithics and personality chemistry is strong there and everyone is friendly.
prodcutive fun work place
productive fun work place with nice cool staff we laughed and joke as we set up tables everyone is friendly and around the same age so we all had a good time when clocking in
Great
Great place to start your serving journey. I had no problems what so ever. The managers were very understanding. The customers were very friendly and so were the coworkers.
Tough environment
Unfortunately the job is more stressful then led on because of the impossible numbers and/or labor percentages that must be hit. A lot of people don’t care and for those that do you lose them shortly. There is no true culture or environment. No work life balance unless your a GM
fun, challenging at times,
fun, challenging at times, will be trained fully in your role. 50 % off food and drinks. and on shift free food. management are very helpful in terms of balancing work and lifer balance and fully respect holidays when possible.
It’s a great job
The environment is the way a work place should operate. They have flexible hours and a great and understanding management team. There’s not a lot of pressure, you can honestly be yourself
fun place to work
really good team player at this location our culture is to keep everyone happy
number priority is my employees that way my guess will be happy and continue to come back
Coworkers. Amazing
Family oriented

Fun to work at and enjoy making friends with strangers.

A whole slew of new memorable faces every day

Management just was not up to par with the working staff.

Always understaffed.
Good place to work, long standing management team
Fun environment to work in. Many team members and managers have been there for a long time, creating a welcoming culture. Really allowed me to grow as a manger learning under so many experienced people.
Demand not congruent with salary
Did not promote, follow what was promised. Changed job duties without notice. Demand for this companies service has diminished drastically. It has not stayed competitive.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at T.G.I Fridays. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K
1.5K
1.2K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T.G.I Fridays.