T.G.I Fridays Employee Review

View all T.G.I Fridays reviews

Good place to work and make money
Server (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJune 19, 2019
Provided a work schedule well in advance.. Allowed a fair work environment that would listen to the employee when they felt something was unfair. Would recommend.

Other T.G.I Fridays Employee Reviews

Physically Strong & Mentally Strong
Delivery / host / server (Former Employee) –  Watchung, NJJuly 21, 2019
This job isn't for anyone who can't smile through a tough situation and keep it throughout the day without complaining or being extra by yelling at co-workers and bringing each other down .The environment at Fridays is unhealthy to the point where staff have to feel the pressure from Managers , Customers and other coworkers what should not be for hard workers. The Friday head manager is unfit for his position and he shows that he mentally cannot handle it from the way he handles situations and how he treats his employees but also they are employees who cannot handle there job either from how they disagreements plus how they treat there table by neglecting them or ignoring them but also customers aren't always understanding in example if you have 7 or 8 tables at once because the restaurant is understaffed plus been on your feet all day haven't eaten anything yourself trying to give the best service you can but they still talk to you like you don't matter and being extremely nasty throughout the whole time they are there and tip poorly because of the area except a few good tables but this job isn't for everyone but if you think you can handle it go for it and make your money.
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
Short breaks / no breaks
prodcutive fun work place
Host (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJJuly 20, 2019
productive fun work place with nice cool staff we laughed and joke as we set up tables everyone is friendly and around the same age so we all had a good time when clocking in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T.G.I Fridays. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K
41.5K
31.1K

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight