T.G.I Fridays Employee Review

View all T.G.I Fridays reviews

Organized and friendly team members/ management
Bartender/Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2019
I had bartender experience before working with TGIFridays but not a lot of experience in full service restaurants. I learned a lot in a short amount of time during the bar training and was extremely impressed with the bar etiquette and with the organized expectations. When I entered management training it was exciting and new, I again learned quickly in a short amount of time. After training was finished I had the confidence to manage and operate every shift effectively. The pride in working with the company grew tremendously through out my employment with this restaurant.
Pros
Free lunch for management 1/2 off for team members great benefits package

Other T.G.I Fridays Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 15, 2019
I would tell my manager I couldn't work 1st shift because of school and they kept scheduling me for 1st shift I ended up having to quit because they would never listen to me.
Great Place
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 15, 2019
It was a cool job. Management was fair and understanding and happy as well as the workers. Great work enviroment friendly co workers. Was quick and easy to get job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T.G.I Fridays. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K
41.4K
31.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at T.G.I Fridays.

Powered by Comparably