T.H. Properties

T.H. Properties Employee Reviews

I have always felt there was a strong community within the company. They help you succeed and feel welcomed. The culture is friendly as well as positive.
Great place to begin my career as a professional. Loved the people. I will never forget them. Everyone was very good to work with. Great at hiring the right people.
A typical day at work was daily monitoring of site work and lot work operations. I learned the importance of a schedule and planning, how to get a job done within a time frame. The management was great. Co-workers were exciting and great to work with. The hardest part of the job was the meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of achieving a goal.
Pros
Company environment and trips
Cons
Compensation
The owners care about their employees as well as providing the highest quality products and services to their clients. They invested in their employees to ensure this. I miss working there and wish them well in the future.
Pros
Always kept informed, wonderful vacation options and perks.
Cons
Couldn't make all the people happy all the time.
Very diversed company. Good place to show your skills. Very enjoyable working with tenants and finding tenants available government resources.
Pros
close to home
Cons
new management
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at T.H. Properties?
  1. Employee Reviews