A great family owned beer distributer with great benefits and a friendly work environment.
Regional Craft Sales Representative (Former Employee) – Liverpool, NY – February 13, 2013
I held three different positions at the compnay over the 12 years I work there. Here are the key skills i took away from my several positions.
• National brand marketing and execution.
• Inventory management.
• Sales forcasting and budgeting.
• Special event planning and execution.
• Employee management.
• A/R collection.
• Both on & off premise merchandising.
• Developing incentives based around supplier needs.
I really enjoyed building and developing realtionships with customers and interacting with consumers. Overall is was a great working experience and I learned a great deal working with my co-workers and mangers.
great benefits, 401k, car allowance and expense account.
limited time during the week to spend with my family.