TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Found 2,779 reviews matching the search See all 2,945 reviews
Contractor Review
End User Devices - Desktop Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pentagon, DCFebruary 14, 2019
The compensation package for contractors is terrible. If you want any benefits it will subtract from your pay. Even with no benefits and the highest pay compensation package, the pay is still low compared to other contracting companies that offer benefits without affecting pay.
Pros
quick interviews with companies, quick onboarding, quick job turn around between contracts
Cons
compensation, benefits
Nice People, that's it!!!!!
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDFebruary 13, 2019
They seem very nice but their actions shows that they don't care about the employees , especially on their management side, and even though it's a big name, but they lack the professional experience, huge disappointment.
Pros
They handle big accounts
Cons
Clueless, and they would simply backout from written terms of contract.
It is decent workplace
Image Labeling Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 12, 2019
The job was decent, not to constricting. You're able to work individual most of the time or consult others which is nice. It is mainly computer work, but a few things vary to paper work. I think it is hard to make a career out of this type of work
Pros
Great coworkers, personal space
Cons
short breaks, no advancement, contracted work, unorganized management
Collaborative workplace
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 12, 2019
Management is pretty cool and make an effort to build relationships with new BOAs. The office morale is upbeat and friendly. The working schedule is pretty routine, which is nice. There is always someone in the office willing to help.
Pros
Management is pretty laid back
Cons
Lack of room for advancement. These jobs will be gone in 5-10 years.
Work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 11, 2019
They end you contract with only a month left you for you to find and job and they just use you to earn as much money as possible and don't increase you pay for living expenses.
Very Helpful in the Past
Contract Engineer for Baptist Health Systems (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2019
Overall great folks here. Some what limiting as if you get assigned to say a Health Care placement representative / head hunter you are sort of stuck.
Pros
Great personalities
Cons
narrow placement
Great sales team
SR. PRINCIPAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Westwood, MAFebruary 8, 2019
The sales team out of Boston helped me with communications issues with GDIT at all times. They were loyal and fair minded.

They communicated with the Director of Engineering at GDIT once a week and stayed involved in the everyday issues.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no new contract opportunities after GDIT
Tek Systems
VB Programmer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 6, 2019
They were the first position I accepted when I retired from the US Navy. They contacted me out to CDC with a pay at the time 35.00 per hour. They were very adamant on ensuring my work environment was the very best
Pros
Great team
Stressful
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 6, 2019
The company is a "smile and dial" mentality where you are expected to hit the phones constantly in an attempt to expand a network of qualified individuals that you can rely on to place in positions quickly. The company does good work to get people jobs, though in the end, it ultimately wasn't for m.
Pros
Commission based
Cons
Stressful
have lunch for empleyees on holidays
Mail Clerk/ New York Federal Reserve Bank (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2019
great pay and management nice people to work for they really try to make you Esperance welcome. I loved to the company, they are located all over the U.S.
Pros
pay
contract company
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 4, 2019
I have been employed by Tek-systems for about 7 months and have had very little problems other than with their time system IQNavigator which I despise.
Pros
buys lunch occasionally
Cons
contract
Poor training
ADT Sub-contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 4, 2019
Although I knew that this was going to be a temporary assignment, I was still promised at least 40 hours a week. There were times when I was sent home after only 6 hours.
Pros
Good skill to learn
Cons
Had to learn much of it on my own
Great Staffing Company
Oracle Security Architect/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 4, 2019
Professional, Great staff focused on building great relationships and partnerships. They are comitted to finding you another position when needed. They pay attention to your career goals.
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2019
Awesome company to work for. The culture is excellent and the people are here to help you succeed. The job is fun and it is great to earn without limitations.
Typical day at work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2019
Relaxed and fun. Good people to hang out with doing the same goals. Working was strong with others to help when needed. Or help others Team. Other then that was pretty cool working..
Pros
Continued Learning from others
Cons
same with anyother company never know if you'll like it or not.
Good company
FOT II / Tech Lead II (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 30, 2019
I have been with TEKsystems in multiple capacities... both in being a client and hiring in from them... and as an employee. While I can say both have always been positive... it was more so as a client.
Proceed with caution
Application Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 30, 2019
Good luck getting in touch with anyone, you will get passed from department to department. Be warned they also end contracts early with little to no warning. It took me almost 5 months to get the HR/benefits person on the phone and that was after the 30 days you have to get benefits and after open enrollment. You may get a good recruiter that checks in often or one that won't reach out and will avoid you at all costs.
Great Learning Experience
Cable Technician Contractor (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJanuary 30, 2019
I would get to work at 6 a.m. Get my day started with jumping right into what ever need to be completed. I have learned a lot such as the different work stations and how they are built. I enjoyed the fast paced work environment. My foreman was a very understanding person and cared about his fellow workers. Hardest part of the job was getting up in the morning.
The work was rewarding
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 28, 2019
I had the feeling at the end of the calls that I had made the customers day. I enjoy helping customers navigate the application and navigating the prirority software.
Pros
adicuate lunch break
Cons
Did not get the appropriate time to be on the job
Fast Pace environment with a lot of managerial changes due to opportunity
Senior Business Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 28, 2019
Office space that is invested in the relationships that each employee is able to make. Due to high volume in position changes there are many opportunities for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.

51K
41K

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight