TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 2,491 reviews matching the search See all 2,638 reviews
This was a learning position as a lead tech
Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Ford Assembly PlantJuly 20, 2018
Because I had a very good group of PC Technicians, it was easy for me to assign and schedule our daily work. The prep work I was able to do with the IT Dept.,staff prior to the actual start date of work really helped.
Pros
The positive environment from the Ford IT Dept and the other TEKsystem pc techs.
Cons
The various shifts made the scheduling difficult but nothing we didn't overcome.
Stressfull
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 20, 2018
This place is for young, unmarried, driven professionals. The culture is grind, grind, grind, very competitive, with no work/life balance. Twelve hours days are common.
Pros
training
Cons
culture
Leadership
Ontology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 19, 2018
Leadership here has always provided us with the proper guidance to ensure our growth and improvement in the company so that we are ready for advancement if and when the opportunity presents itself
Price
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 19, 2018
Well I can say in my short time with tek systems I have learned that they work to keep you busy and are willing to help out as much as they can also willing to find answers to any questions
Tek Systems
SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Grand Chute, WI 54913July 19, 2018
Tek Systems is a great company to work for when starting in a new direction. During the initial interview the hiring managers made suggestions for possible job title and locations that better fit my skill level.
Fun and Challenging
Service Desk Level II Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJuly 19, 2018
I was a contractor working for STG through TekSystems and the day was typically working 7am-4pm and I would focus on doing 10-15 tickets per day and VIPs as they popped up.

Hardest part of the job was balancing VIP tickets with mission critical tickets and explaining it to the VIPs in a respectful but firm manner.
Pros
Great leadership
TEKsystems Contractor
Business Analyst, Americas Biz Ops (Client: Cisco) (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 16, 2018
I work for TEKsystems as contractor at client & therefore have no review for working at TEKsystems. My review is therefore based on pay, benefits & the occasional interactions.
Pros
Certified Staffing Agency with Cisco Systems
Cons
Contractor Benefits are below par, Contractor Rate is below par
enjoyable
Contract to hire (Former Employee) –  Arlington Hts, ILJuly 16, 2018
Tek Syetems... always found work for me. They individual really was dependent of the specific employer. I really didn't have any bad experience. They always tried to place you with a job within yur skill set.
IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2018
Nice people who work there, both co-workers and management. They always seem to have a contract position when you need it. I feel that it's a positive firm to work for.
Pros
Often find work for us.
Cons
N/a
Very fun
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 14, 2018
I had a lot of contracts through TEKSystems. They helped me when I thought I had no hope of getting a job after a long period of not working. They were a fun bunch to work with.
good place to get hired contract wise
Bilingual Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 12, 2018
they got me in GM as a tech support rep but only 2 year term and din't get a chance to get hire internally, I wish it would of last longer the contract but working with TEKSystem was a great experience.
I am contracted to Arconic
Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJuly 11, 2018
I love working at Arconic. My typical day starts at 5am, and goes to 3pm. I work with around 1200 people on a daily basis, helping with all forms of IT work. From account creates, AD work, Service Management System (REMEDY), security groups, procurement of equipment, setting up/imaging systems, upgrading software/hardware.
Good Temp Agency
Windows 7 Upgrade Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 10, 2018
Worked with TekSystems for several years when I was between full-time jobs. They were the most reliable in getting me medium- to long-term contracts. Benefits are available, but optional.
I enjoyed my time with TEKSystems
Microsoft Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2018
This company was my first exposure to a company that actually pays IT staff appropriately according to commensurate salaries in the area. My manager while at TEKSystems was great and made working there worth any pain that I may have had.
Pros
Nice people and money
Temp to Hire
SharePoint Administrator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJuly 10, 2018
TEKSystems offered me a great opportunity to start with a great company and boss. But I learned quickly, their real loyalty is the the hiring company, not to the employee. Be careful what you tell them and don't expect them to help you find other work if a job falls through.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
They work for the hiring company, not the person they are employing
Contracted Work.
Contracted Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 9, 2018
I was hired by TEK Systems to provide a service for the End User. We got daily briefings to let us know what we had to do for the day or for the week. What more can you say.
division I worked for does not exist anymore
Field manager, Telecommunications (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 8, 2018
I was hired to install phone systems for them. It was nice work and fulfilling. However that division doesn't exist anymore and I am not even sure if this is the same Teksystems.
Sales environment perfect for certain types of personalites
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 8, 2018
A successful TEK employee has a server mentality, highly money motivated and takes orders well. THis is a true sales environment. I would not recommend it for someone who is unsure if they want to be in sales.
Pros
Expense lunch
Cons
zero worklife balance. 55 hours a week minimum
Tek is a good company, nice account rep
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJuly 8, 2018
Good account rep, decent pay. I'd work for Tek Systems again.

I liked my account rep and he was good about keeping in touch with me for future opportunities. Communication between Tek and client could have been better.
contract job.
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 7, 2018
Getting paid thirty dollars an hour, and weekly was really great. I was stationed in Volo, IL. that was the worst part. I only was contracted for six months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight