TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Associate
Cyber-security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILFebruary 17, 2018
This is a great job in regards to the culture and the collaboration. Their flexibility also allows for a good work life balance that you do not get most other places. though this does depend a lot on the contract you get . the cons are that as with any contract employer the benefits are few and very poor compared to a full time salary position and you may have to relocate for the job.
Pros
flexibility, collaborative environment
Cons
poor benefits
Fun workplace, but...
Networking Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 16, 2018
Felt like being in a dungeon all day. Only thing missing was the skeletons and chains on the wall. A few cob webs and it would feel like home, if it was Holloween. Cold, the only thing stopping it from feeling like the stone age, would be the lack of lighting. Otherwise great working conditions, if you like freezing all the time, or dress like it's winter all year long.
Poor Leadership and Devisive Culture
Service Delivery Manager/Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 16, 2018
Leadership for TEKsystems Service Delivery Roles is not experienced enough to accomplish the goals set forth by Sr. Executives. TEKsystems Global Services, while a services industry, is completely driven by the Sales/Account teams that has very little Service Delivery Experience. Very little advancement opportunities, inexperienced management, and poor vision for goals is the main reason why I would not recommend TEKsystems Global Services. Global Delivery Managers and Global Delivery Directors are ineffective leaders and do not have the ability to effectively communication a vision, mission, or goals. They are untrustworthy making statements that are not backed up by actions.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor Leadership, very little advancement opportunities, and completely sales driven
Good consulting firm
Senior Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 15, 2018
Recruiters, for the most part, are fairly knowledgeable about their clients (where you are placed). Salary is limited by the client, but they are very open with telling you whether they can meet your expectations or not. Decent benefits if you choose to pay for them.
Great company
Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 15, 2018
Great company with an relaxed atmosphere and awesome people to help you succeed. Good pay and average medical benefits made it a nice place to work. I worked offsite and the remote staff based in Baltimore were top notch.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
didn't have any
Decent Contract Environment, Be Firm Up Front
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Radford, VAFebruary 14, 2018
It's not a bad place to work, the only advice that I could give anybody would be to not be afraid to ask for what you want up front. They aren't going to do you any favors because that's the nature of the contract beast. It's hard to get raises later unless you bring something to the table, so that's why it's important to get what you want up front.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Healthcare is a bit expensive, and the PTO was not very generous (but that's all negotiable)
Great Company to work for
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSFebruary 14, 2018
Recruiters actually care how you are doing on an assignment and do their best to make sure you are set up to succeed. They are constantly in contact with me and have a monthly service call the check progress.
Pros
Great pay, Good communication, nice work environment
Cons
benefits, rollover
Positive experience overall
Network Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 13, 2018
I contracted through TekSystems to another company with which i was eventually hired full-time. The overall experience was extremely positive. The entire staff was accommodating and my individual recruiter was open and honest throughout the process. They stayed in contact with me for well over a year after being hired full-time into the business.
Contract work
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDFebruary 13, 2018
TekSystems is a company that places IT workers into contract and contract to hire positions. They do not have an option for benefits which can be very tough for some people.
TekSystems
Senior Project Tech (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 13, 2018
Good Contracting firm for getting your foot in the door and experience. Rarely has contract to permanent to hire positions at least in Nashville. Decently pay
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Usually only contract work, rarely permanent
Awesome Job
Windows 10 Installer/ Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 12, 2018
Management really takes care of its employees.
Decent wages for employees.
Easy booking for rental cars and hotels.
Timely reimbursements on gas receipts.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Fun environment, great people, but some drawbacks
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 12, 2018
Certain aspects of working at TEK were great; leadership was outstanding, the environment was fast paced and collaborative and everyone was extremely helpful. That being said it's certainly a grind and I often found myself working close to 12 hour days, responding to e-mails and texts when I was home, and sometimes being held responsible for things completely out of my control. The biggest issue was the amount of work leading up to a submittal, which is outstanding for the client, makes life a bit easier for management but was very difficult for recruiters. The work day was free to be structured however you'd like, but there's generally a formula for success.
Desktop support contract position
I.T Consultant for Assurant Solutions (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDFebruary 12, 2018
They are a very helpful technical recruiting company.
The interview process was okay.
Paid weekly.
Bought lunch at the end of contract.

Continued relationship after contract.
Pros
Weekly pay
Computer Tech (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Friendly staff. the most enjoyable part about this job is going to different site and troubleshooting and fixing computer related problem . as well as installing different equipment
Work place was enjoyable
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXFebruary 11, 2018
At Good Fellow Air Force Base as the IT Team Lead I was responsible for ensuring all task where completed and IT systems where connected correctly, and managed all technician.
HELPDESK/COMPUTER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Essex Junction, VTFebruary 11, 2018
Great people. I feel they liked me and i liked them. they paid very well and on time.

they were never late with my pay and would always call me back quickly when i had a question.
Pros
non
Cons
non
A good contract employer
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 10, 2018
TEKsystems has some really good recruiters and account managers. Your experience with them will totally depend on these folks. It is a good company overall.
Knowledgeable Recruiters
IT QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 9, 2018
The recruiters were very knowledgeable in their field of expertise. They went above and beyond to help me get the perfect assignment I was looking for.
N/a
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2018
Enjoyed working with the client. There was a good sense of working together to strive for a common goal. The location was also very good for my commute.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Low feedback on performance
Good fit
Sr. Desktop Refresh Technician (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INFebruary 8, 2018
As a contractor the pay was good. My recruiter was great with keeping me in the loop about things. I learned a lot at this position. The job was a great fit for me.
Pros
Recruiters have goid communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.