As soon as i clicked apply i got a box saying i was selected for an interview the next day, and to arrive between 3-7pm
I got a call 2 or 3 hours after applying.
Took 2 days
Same day as I applied online ( which was friday) was told to come into today for an interview.
I submitted an application four times never got a call back or message I even called and they say they are taking applications but it's posted on indeed they are hiring for team members
I applied, they called me the next day, set up an interview for the day after that. I was hired on the spot but told they usually do two interviews. No drug test, 3 day total hiring process (for me)
I got hired the same day as my interview but I've been waiting 3 months to start because I can't do my orientation paperwork because of the computer system wasn't working and the manager forgot to call me but I'm going up there tomorrow to talk to him
So i only waited 1 day and i did not get a call i got a email telling me i got a interview they are pretty quick
Depends on location. I was interviewed on spot when I handed in my application (I did in store vs online), but other people within the same restaurant it took upwards of 2-3 weeks. Depends how busy they are, time of year, and what they're hiring for.
- What age they hire at96 people answered
- What uniform do Taco Bell give you when you're hired on?63 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Taco Bell?63 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Taco Bell?59 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Taco Bell?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at Taco Bell?45 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Taco Bell about how to improve it?44 people answered
- How do they do their drug test?43 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Taco Bell?43 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Taco Bell?41 people answered