I’ve been a hard worker for 2 years, never late, only called off twice. I can’t even get a 20 cent raise to make 9 an hour yet they are hiring new people in making more.
I got my first promotion within four months of working, I got promoted to manager yesterday after another five months so it really depends on how well you work and how reliable you are
Every year sadly
I have received one raise during my time at Taco Bell.
Although raises offered with position change.
Eery 6 months there is a pay raise.
No raises ever given
Biyearly and based on set performances.
(at where i was working which is a franchise)
They occur at random
Not often, they raise wages from every 3Months -1years.
I am not sure depends on the worker
- What age they hire at96 people answered
- What uniform do Taco Bell give you when you're hired on?63 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Taco Bell?63 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Taco Bell?59 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Taco Bell?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at Taco Bell?45 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Taco Bell about how to improve it?44 people answered
- After submitting the online application, how long did you wait before getting a call for an intervie…43 people answered
- How do they do their drug test?43 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Taco Bell?43 people answered