Read 43 answers
Was very relaxing and I felt like on of the family
The interview process is thorough and interactive. Not just a simple,"Tell me about yourself" sort of interview.
Had a open interview process. Hired on the spot
It was easy. Asked if I could handle stress and hired me on.
1 interview hired on the spot
Relaxing, fast, and straight forward
It's simple. Asking basic questions. Asking basic scenarios and how you will handle it.
Calm. great process
Very simple straight forward
- What age they hire at96 people answered
- What uniform do Taco Bell give you when you're hired on?63 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Taco Bell?63 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Taco Bell?59 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Taco Bell?50 people answered
- How are the working hours at Taco Bell?45 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Taco Bell about how to improve it?44 people answered
- After submitting the online application, how long did you wait before getting a call for an intervie…43 people answered
- How do they do their drug test?43 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Taco Bell?41 people answered