Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 23,154 reviews matching the search See all 23,537 reviews
managerial experience
Taco Bell Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 17, 2019
A typical day at Taco bell was very busy and long. Every month or so, new products were introduced with even more preparations on top of the regular requirements where if even one person doesn't show to fry, take orders, or work the food line, especially with all the newly introduced items, things were extremely stressful. Would not work there ever again!
A good example of multitasking while working in a food industry
Food handler/ customer service/ cleaning (Former Employee) –  4009 Freeport road Natrona heights pa 15065June 17, 2019
When I applied for Taco Bell I wanted to start my experience of the food industry. At the same time, I was a high-school student whom just turned 16. So to me getting the job to start in the food industry at Taco Bell was perfect because I could maintain school and a job. It was a start in the direction of the profession I have always wanted to be in.
basic line work
Taco Bell Team Member (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 17, 2019
entry level job, but a few good olde chefs can have some fun quickening they're speed and management skills, was a nice break from professional kitchens
Fun faced past environment, everyone worked together
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2019
Good for teens as a starter job. Manager work with your school schedule and are very understanding. Working at taco bell everyone was a big family and helped each other out.
Fun environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan City, LAJune 17, 2019
I really enjoyed my time with taco Bell and I will surely miss my crew as a manager I went above and beyond for my job and my employers and some did the same but I thank them
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Did not honor request
Great workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McAlester, OKJune 17, 2019
Loved working here. Horrible managment. Calls you in constantly on days off. Gives free lunches. Helps you get days off when you request them in advance
Fun place to work but could use better managment
shift lead (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJune 17, 2019
it was nice at first I moved up quickly maybe too quickly it took tem a long time to adjust my pay for a time I was making less as a shift lead then my team members were but I worked with some reall great people so I stuck around for them
Fst Paced job
Service Champion/Food Champion (Former Employee) –  Gilbertsville, PAJune 17, 2019
I truly loved my job at taco Bell. With a great atmosphere, engaging co workers, a balance of work and fun, communication skills and speed of service. The reason why I left the company is personal.
Good growth opperrtunity for the time being
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 17, 2019
made food, required a food handlers car, worked in a team atmosphere, closed and opened, counted register , cleaned bathroom, took out trash, attention to detail.
Crew Member and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 17, 2019
It was fun to work there. Most of the customers were nice to me and it brings me great joy when they compliment me on my work. If the customers are happy, I am happy. Even though the work was tiring, I liked coming back after a hard day's work. The only thing I had a problem with was that I was cheated of my pay.
Taco Bell
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tumwater, WAJune 17, 2019
This was an awesome experience. I loved every minute of it. I started off as a crew person and worked my way up to restaurant assistant manager. I learned a lot about myself and what type of manager I wanted to be.
all about the bottom line
area Coach (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 17, 2019
work life balance was non existent. People were treated like commodities. Unrealistic expectations and no support given at field level. Mulitple units ran with no managment
working at taco bell was okay
Service Champion/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 17, 2019
A typical day started off with clocking in and counting a drawer if i had one and signing into the drawer. In between every wave of customers, i would stock my area and clean up the dining area. The hardest part of working here was trying to stock and clean during rush or a busy busy day. The management was okay. I learned how to speed up taking orders and quickly acting when need be. The part i enjoyed the most about this job was when customers made various jokes or had children in the area.
Pros
half off lunches
Cons
under 6 hours no breaks
Fast paced
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 17, 2019
If you worked in the kitchen (which I did), you were always rushed by management especially if you worked on the drive thru. There was a certain time we had to keep while working in the kitchen, orders had to be sent out in under 2 minutes. Coworkers were also really nosey and would gossip and throw you under the bus.
Fast paced okay money froendly people
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Platte City, MOJune 17, 2019
It was an okay job to have i had to leave to take care of my child. The climate was nice and managers are usually very understanding i dont know what else to say have to type a certain amount of letters.
great place to work
kitchen (Former Employee) –  Wall, NJJune 17, 2019
Great place to work. Good team environment. Very clean. Good schedule. management is supportive. I would recommend to anyone . I enjoyed my experience here and learned a lot. I woked part time and it was very flexible.
Managers are not polite
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 17, 2019
Management is really unprofessional the managers are not trained properly an anyone is hired as long as they pass a background check an you can do well an struggle to go into management
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No breaks
Fast paced, tough environment.
Part-time Team member (food service) (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 17, 2019
This specific location in Modesto is horrible. Scheduling was terrible. There was often harrassment and discrimination by the restaurant manager. Other management was fine.
Pros
Discounted lunch, free drinks
Cons
Poor pay, no overtime, short or no breaks.
Fast paced fun place to work
team member (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 17, 2019
Working at taco bell overall was fun. It was fast paced and enjoyable. Very competitive. I got all the hours i wanted and overall enjoyed going to work.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low pay
Stressful
Store Manager/Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ocala flJune 17, 2019
Upper management stinks no respect given to others at all ppl are so rude for no reason people are treated unfairly all the time so no one wants to work there
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Some health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

56.4K

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight