Taco Bell
Happiness rating is 64 out of 100

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 30,752 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Taco Bell selected this as a representative review
Great company that is mostly good to its workers. They gave each employee $20 of food per week during Covid. I loved the management at the store I worked at.
Pros
eating taco bell on break; worked with my schedule
Cons
rude customers
You basically spend your day with managers that dont care and employees who dont want to work at all. Pay is decent because it is easy work.. but the job is not good.
Pros
discount food
Cons
everything
Very stressful place to work in, need to be a people person to be a cashier, depending on who the manager is if you have a good one things would run smoothly but if it’s a lazy manager it’s so annoying my and stressful
Pros
Cons
Pay
It was a great place to have a first job. The people were terrific and kind. It can be stressful in the drive-thru, and you have to be good at multitasking. If you can handle stress and can multitask, it's an excellent place to start.
Pros
Good hours, great people
Cons
Stressful, fast-paced, bad pay
This place is good. They provide some flexibility with your schedule. However, with the current management peoples' jobs are not getting done how they should be.
Pros
Free lunch and drinks, and nice coworkers
Cons
Management is noy the greatest right now
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
You make tacos for people. The drive time is the most important and the lobby customers seem to get neglected. They are very specific about things when they want to be, kind of inconsistent.
hello it was great. decent hours, management staff decent . you can cook , clean or become a cashier. always training for new processes. weekly pay and there is s dress code
It's a fun place to work, very light mood. The jobs your are tasked with are pretty simple and fast paced. The hardest thing is starting and getting used to everything coming at you.
Pros
Free food
Not funAnd there’s no direction and there are no goals and there’s no satisfaction in your job. It should be a job for kids who work in high school and no one should be working there more than 40 hours because
It was fun at first until I became manager and that’s when they really depended on me because there wasn’t enough managers and I was the only experienced one.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unmanaged, not clean
Can't recommend because of low pay and not enough hours. Manager is good. Good job for high school kids. Typical fast food, but better than average.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Low pay
Typical fast food. Low pay ($12.50/hour) and not enough hours. My manager is great and a joy to work for/with. Some employees are allowed to misbehave towards other employees, which I don't like. Good starter job for high schoolers, but otherwise, not for an adult trying to make a living. Even the manager is underpaid for what she does. It was better as a corporate store, but under a franchise it's not as good.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Pay isn't adequate.
I hated working there the mangers were rude and so was most of the works. management would constantly say " you suck at your job". " you should quite". " no one likes you". it was overall horrible.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Worked as a cashier and helped in the kitchen. This is a great place to learn customer service skills and a great job while going to school. Working in drive through can be stressful, but if you like a fast paced job, this might be the place for you.
Pros
Free food or discounted food
Cons
No benefits
Working at the Bell has its upsides and downfalls. overall coworkers can be fairly nice and welcoming, but most of the time due to stress you aren't going to become friends with them. There have been multiple days where I would work a 6 to 8 hour shift 3 days in a row and not been given a lunch break on any of those shifts. In store management is either pretty decent to terrible. Some managers cannot handle people or emotions well and explode very easily. Don't work there if you have thin skin.
Pros
$9 lunch, free drinks
Cons
Management normally cuts your breaks down, high stress
flexible hours, decent management that tried to work with your schedule, breaks were never set in stone, however you were guaranteed at least one break each shift. only real downside were the customers potentially becoming irate
I worked here in high school and it was good for the time being, I couldn't imagine being there for even just a full year though. All but two of my higher ups were completely unprofessional; though they were fun sometimes.
Pros
you get to eat the orders you messed up, and you could make yourself a slush
Cons
couldn't give out free things to friends, dealt with a lot of bs
I would be worked down to the bone even though I had a severe case of arthritis. The best days of work are literally the e-training days, because I didn't get forced to do everything because we're so understaffed.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
No benefits
If you don't work hard then you'll probably have a bad time. It's pretty easy to advance you just gotta work hard. In 3 years I made Assistant General Manager.
Pros
Heath insurance, college scholarships, discounted/free food
Cons
Short breaks, very stressful, face paced, standing for 8+ hours a day.
The work environment is fun but corporate doesn't care for employees. I enjoy working here they match a decent percentage of 401k and free food isn't bad either.
Pros
Free lunch, decent break, 401k
Cons
Rude customers
Hard work for little pay. The people are cool to work with. Managers push you to hard for little pay and under staffed. When you move up in the company there is not much of a raise
Pros
Free food
Cons
Over worked
  1. Employee Reviews