Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 19,194 reviews matching the search See all 19,502 reviews
Very strseeful and childish enviroment.
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Crescent City, CASeptember 23, 2018
I worked at Taco Bell for 8 months. For part of that time i was a minor. My training wasn't very thorough. I noticed a lot of problems with how we were managed. I didnt enjoy going to work it was worse than Highschool. One of my managers actually threw a fit. That same guy two weeks later was dropping things in the fryer without gloves.
Pros
A good salary
Cons
Poor managment
Horrible
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Leitchfield, KYSeptember 23, 2018
I just wouldnt ever again. The management is also horrible some were nice others just ddont need to be in that work environment. If your looking to get walked on and treated badly this is the job for u
Horrible management
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Covington, TennesseSeptember 23, 2018
The overall company of taco bell is a great place to begin your career. However, this particular taco bell has poor management and you will barely receive 25 hours after an entire year of working for them.
Pros
Great connections with customers and free lunch
Cons
Managers only care about themselves, no real hours
Fun workplace
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARSeptember 23, 2018
Good place for a job very fast paced and enjoyable if you can handle that type of situation. Have to be friendly and help others and work as a team you cant do the job by yourself
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Stressful
Very fast paced, short staffed and be prepared for more work load than you can handle.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 23, 2018
The work load is outrageous. The hours will absolutely kill you. Customers are cut throat and expect to do EVERYTHINGGG in that store. Take orders, food prep and expo.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hours and management
Competitive
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CASeptember 23, 2018
It was very fun and interesting but competitive an challenging but also I got the hang of it so ii liked it but also it was a lot of fake people and weird vibes..
Pros
Free lunch someTimes
Cons
10-30 mins break
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mineral Wells, WVSeptember 23, 2018
The coworkers and managers are friendly and easy to get along with I would refer anyone there. The customers were nice 99% of the time and they're just amazing people
Pros
Discount lunch on the clock
Cons
Bathroom is in the gas gas station
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZSeptember 23, 2018
Stressful work environment and hard to feel safe in the work area. the management is inconsistent and staff is treated horribly. work hours are said to be flexible but really are not.
learn keep the store going
Prep food/fryer (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MISeptember 23, 2018
i learn to how to keep the store going without messing it up and doing fast pace and keep the food made fast and going etc. and learn to clean keep the store clean as possible and organize at all the time and learn to keep making food as they need like rice or beans and keep dropping meat in the heat water and doing prep for every four hours to make before they running out food while is rushing hours
Worked on steamer
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, INSeptember 22, 2018
I loved working there and I'd give anything too have my job back got along well with others and managers and always did my job right and I hated too relocate too a different town but had no choice
Pros
Four
Horrible upper management
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 22, 2018
Worked there for over a year and after being promoted to shift lead, team members are hired with less experience and at a higher pay than that of some shift leads. When upper management was confronted they became aggressive and tried to brush it off. Not worth it.
Pros
Friendly environment, free food, easy job
Cons
No breaks, Short staffed, Poor management
okay job
Service Champion/Food Champion (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95819September 22, 2018
Hardest part of the job was the rushes and being short staffed.
I did like my manager, the culture was good. Probably the only reason why I have stayed so long is because of my coworkers.
Pros
discounts
Great place for a first job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILSeptember 22, 2018
Taco Bell would be a great place for a first job. The work environment is friendly and positive, and you're going to have something to do for most of the time.
Pros
hours flexibility
Cons
not enough hours
Very stressful and unorganized
Library Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHSeptember 22, 2018
As I spent over a year at taco bell I witnessed alot of things. A typical day of work is very stressful and unorganized. The management was not terrible but it definitely could have been improved the managers often times kept the better employees in the same spot to avoid having to perform a difficult task. The biggest thing I learned during my time at Taco Bell is that a leader is not only a leader but should also be a part of the team something I believe was not followed there.The workplace was very stressful and often times did not properly accommodate their employees and during the stressful times many employees were treated poorly or talked down upon. It was also extremely unorganized and often times I found myself leaving the line during a rush to get product that should have been kept up. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the already stressfulness of a full order screen but also with the unorganized and unwilling team that the managers had put together. The most enjoyable part of my job here was that I worked with some friends who I still talk to occasionally but have also left Taco Bell for the same reason as myself.
Pros
free meals
Cons
unorganized, stressful
Management needs improved
Team Trainer/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Indiana, PASeptember 22, 2018
I used to like working here thought it was a good place! I dont like the way the place is ran lately!! I feel like im doing alot of the work myself! I feel like people they hire are lazy!!
Pros
Half off food up to $10
Cons
No breaks some days
Kind, easygoing
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newbury Park, CASeptember 22, 2018
A day at work began with welcoming coworkers, collaborative work style, and a common goal. I recommend the company highly. Fast paced environment meant room to grow and succeed.
Fast pace
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 22, 2018
A started job to help start your career. Not something I recon for long. Don’t really worried about you or your life. Just about keeping up with public demands.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
A decent place to work
Food Champion (Former Employee) –  Shelby Twp, MISeptember 21, 2018
Taco Bell is a great place to work. They pay you a good amount of money per hour and they try and teach you things at your own pace. There are certain things that you have to do that are questionable but overall it’s a good place to work.
Pros
Good pay and friendly coworkers
Cons
Quick pace and difficult to keep up sometimes
Standard first job
Ohio - Cashier (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHSeptember 21, 2018
My management team refused to train me to further my career. The overall atmosphere was very unwelcoming and secluding. Many nights I felt as though I was being treated unfairly.
Amazing workplace
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 21, 2018
The Crew and Taco Bell become your friends and help you out with anything. Always try to be friends with them and talk to them whenever you have time.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Less hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss