Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 20,184 reviews matching the search See all 20,501 reviews
A great job for a young man, but a temporary step.
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Essexville, MINovember 17, 2018
I love working at Taco Bell, they work well with my class schedule and the culture is very high paced and competitive. I enjoy competing speeds with other locations in the area as well as aiming to top the charts for 5-Bells (a percentage of positive vs negative surveys returned to the store) Taco Bell teaches you how to work as a team to accomplish goals and I'm glad to have the experience I gained by teaching new crew members.
Pros
free food, fun, competitive
Cons
low pay
awesome location to work at
Full-time Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHNovember 17, 2018
The Taco Bell on Mahoning Ave. is run much more efficiently than most hence my high rating. This was my first job and I stayed with the company for 4 years. I made awesome connections and was offered many opportunities to further myself. The company offers $5,000 in tuition reimbursement to shift leads which has helped me out tremendously. They've also been great at being flexible with my schedule. Working for this company has taught me many beneficial skills that I can use daily.
Pros
fun work atmosphere, easy job
Cons
favoritism
It was okay it was just the management truth be told.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 16, 2018
I'll do it all over again just with an different managers and employees . More structure and more militant. A least work with people who actually wants to work
Fast pasted
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CANovember 16, 2018
The job was fast pasted had a slight lack of communication. I was in line for management. I was part time working full time hours. I got called in on my days off. And I'm reliable.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Got super busy low staff
Friendly environment and fast working
Food Champion (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VANovember 16, 2018
Taco Bell was my first job and it wasn't a bad experience. I learned great customer service skills, how to cook, and how to collect and distribute money. Even though my time at Taco Bell wasn't long, I've learned a lot from the time being there and feel like I can use the skills that I have now to help other companies.
Pros
Discounts on food.
Cons
No communication skills
Very Flexible
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 16, 2018
Worked there fir over 5 years. Loved the managers, very flexible with schedule and great atmosphere to work in , fast paced and fun to work with customers
Great Place to Meet People
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 16, 2018
Its a great place to sit and eat. Nice music and very warm setting. You see a lot of different people coming in and out of the facility with smiles on their faces because their orders is right or just because they had a good conversation with the cashier.
Could be a good place
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDNovember 16, 2018
The place is a good store to run but this Mitra Company seem to just change management too frequently . Making the environment for all employees very hard to keep up with new rules every time.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Not enough staff
Cool place to work and interact with the coworkers
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 16, 2018
They give me the opportunity when I came with no restrictions and excuses and I appreciate it very much. Some time the shift was very hard because the store get pack in a couple of minutes but that is part of the job.
Pros
Understanding with transportation limitations or days that could not work.
Cons
No free meals on break
some are nice to work with
food champion (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 16, 2018
taco bell is a fast and stressful job u got to be quick and fast the speeding service is kinda to low should be a little higher but is a good job does pay much but it adds up to at least 1200 a month some time
Pros
fun people
Cons
not to good of management
Horrible manager
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  West Berlin, NJNovember 16, 2018
Horrible nothing but rasism I would not recommend this job to anyone Unorganized people constantly showing up when they want to this job was stressful and very unclean
Very busy
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Robinson, ILNovember 16, 2018
I loved working here but some of the people that worked there were not very good to work with. The management was great. Very stressful at times when we were busy and coworkers were really slow coming in high or not wanting to be there
fun workplace
Prep Cook / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 16, 2018
I have worked at Taco Bell for quite a while and I can say its a great form of job security.Although, working part time is not ideal because you don't get any benefits besides food discounts and other discounts outside Taco Bell (that's if you go to their portal website and see what they have or look around the store they have new things posted every month). This is a great place to work, also they would hire your friends if you recommend them to work there. They are always to hiring weekly.
Pros
discounted lunch and other discounts (look around website)
Cons
No Healthcare as a part time employee
Productive job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  1470 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87121November 15, 2018
Tacobell will get you busy with a lot of different personalities . Love working with people, making customers happy waa my goal. while being in high school working in fast food , gave me a reality check . I would like to make my self wealthier .
Pros
You get to experience different things and people
Cons
Not a good paying job .
Very fast paced and stressful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHNovember 15, 2018
There were constant commands being said to you, it was nearly impossible to do it all as fast as they had wanted it done.The management wasn't too bad but sometimes they got stressed themselves which resulted in anger. The hardest part was when a rush of people would come along and it became a mad house, but the better part was working with some of the people in there in the drive thru.
Pros
Half off anything on the menu and flexible work hours
Cons
Fast paced work, very stressful, and no benifits
Very hardworking
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 15, 2018
I tried to work a lot of hours each week, I never wanted a day off. The people I worked with was very hardworking. Majority of the time customers were satisfied.
It was fun working at taco bell i had a good year there
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 15, 2018
I like the people i work with when i was at taco bell i got along with just about everybody . somepeople was very nice to get along with people . most of the time i was busy on drive thru some i really didn't have time to talk to anyone
Pros
Food was good
Cons
I had a break when i can get one
organized workplace
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Derby, KSNovember 15, 2018
I worked second shift about six to seven days a week depending on schedule.
I have learned to manage me time

The workplace can be sometimes stressful but as long as the crew works we do us and make it work

The hardest part is dealing with difficult situations along with other workers

I enjoy making customers happy
Productive fast paced workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Yorktown, VANovember 15, 2018
Great job for fast paced active environment. Management staff are helpful and polite Will work with you for sceduling needs. Fair hours and workloads.
fun place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, KYNovember 15, 2018
i had a lot of fun when i worked at this company. i was a shift leader there for a while, it was very stressful at times, but i never had a dull day there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K

2.5InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight