Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 21,034 reviews matching the search See all 21,366 reviews
poor managment
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJanuary 16, 2019
I never got paid on time and never got paid the correct amount. Management only cared about getting their pay. There was also a lot of drama on the job between the managers. General manager never worked just sat in the office on her phone all of the time.
Pros
discounts
Cons
management
Not the best work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 16, 2019
On a typical work day we saw hundreds of people come and go, we were always slammed, the drive-thru was always jammed. I learned a lot about patience, and to work with tough people. The mangement was absolutely atrocious, the mangers would always argue in spanish. Fast paced, not very fun and super busy. Multitasking, while being slammed. The breaks and free food if you work hard enough.
Pros
put me in stressful and fast paced environment to get used to it.
Cons
Terrible management
Safe and Fun workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJanuary 16, 2019
Taco Bell is a phenomenal And exciting job and will at any time recommend everyone to have that experience for their first job. That was my first job and lived it and tbh I’ve learned a lot from Everyone at that job.
It was okay
Taco Bell Cashier (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 16, 2019
I don’t know what to say about you but I gotta get you know how much I wanna great things and you going through everything I wanna is my life and my heart is always the same things everyday just to let me
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
Customer
Shift manager for multiple shifts
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Manage cash drops schedule employs inventory daily daily closing reports managing shift employees clock in an out training food safety evacuation ect
Pros
Good learning opportunity
Cons
When fast food finds out you are good they put all the drama, and last problems on you.
Great job culture and flexible hours
Taco Bell Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 16, 2019
The coworkers and managers are great and are what really what made the job enjoyable. The best part is the flexibility of hours. The work is repetitive and fast paced. No paid maternity leave for crew members and I’m pretty sure management does not get that either. No paid vacation time. No raises in pay unless you become a crew trainer, safety team, or a manager. There’s no benefits unless you become a manager. Only a 50% discount on food up to $5. I’m probably just being picky but even after working for a year or more there’s no raises for team members. Dress code is very strict. Men must be shaved and are not allowed to wear earrings, and girls cannot have nail polish or nails done. Hair must be a natural color and no crazy hair dye. No facial peircings.
Pros
Coworkers are great, Great management, Food discounts, flexible hours
Cons
Only 50% food discount up to $5, No paid vacation or maternity leave, No raises, strict dress code
terrible
Cashier/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 16, 2019
The food is terrible, the managers and employees are rude and disrespectful, the bathrooms are gross, no rules or structure. just a all around bad environment to be in.
It was ok
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 16, 2019
I worked for a year at taco bell and don't have much complaints. It is not a bad starter job and you tend to make friends with the rest of the staff since your small confines the whole shift.
Loved
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2019
Taco Bell was my very 1st job at 16. Loved every minute of it. Loved coworkers and managers. Loved business and customers as they came to get served. They loved me
The management was good but the job is fundamentally terrible
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIJanuary 16, 2019
Nothing about Taco Bell is out of the ordinary for any minimum wage fast food job. It sucks and is a constant death march towards the end of your shift. However, the management at my location was good at least.

Want to know more about Taco Bell?

Ask a question
taco bell
Shift manager/crew trainer (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 16, 2019
working for taco bell was my first job, learning how to make food & the history about fast food was nice. the managers & crew members are very friendly
What i Learned
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCJanuary 16, 2019
The people in management do not care what kind of home problems that you have or any medical problems they will fire you in a heartbezat for being out due to sickness
good employees
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAJanuary 16, 2019
learned a lot from tacobell. taught me good work ethic and to handle stress learned how to stay focused through the lunch and dinner rushes and had a lot of good times.
Pros
discounts
Cons
the hours
Fun workplace
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 16, 2019
It was nice to work there because of the people there. It was a nice environment. The area was great and it was not busy other than lunch hour. I would recommend that job to anyone who hasn’t worked before. It is a great starter job.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Shorter lunch breaks
Productive work place and always staying busy
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 16, 2019
Taco Bell was a great first job. I enjoyed working there for the time being but it did have some downsides about it. The environment around the place.
Pros
Discount on meals and foods
Cons
Short breaks
fast paced and so much fun
team member (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TX 78613January 16, 2019
I loved working at taco bell because it was so fast paced and I made connections with regular customers. All of my co-workers were great and very friendly.
fh
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 16, 2019
very busy, fast paced. stressful environment. Promotes from within. Family atmosphere. team work very good. Have to able to multi task along with the fast pace
Hardest Part
Taco Bell Team Member (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 16, 2019
The hardest part working at Taco Bell was the night shift. We always had the most complicated customers. With me in drive thru, i knew how to call my customers and employees down.
Taco Bell
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Lake City, SCJanuary 16, 2019
Taco Bell is a good place to work. Pay is great, workplace culture is neat, and management is great. I enjoyed working for Taco Bell, even though I wasn't there for that long.
Fast pace job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJanuary 16, 2019
It's a good first job to make some money but career wise it's not what you would want. It's fun being busy all the time but other times its stressful.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss