Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 18,137 reviews matching the search See all 18,431 reviews
Fun and fast paced.
Line cook / Closer (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJuly 22, 2018
Fast paced work environment, long rushes with constant large orders. The work was hard because alot of the workers would do the bare minimum and the good employees had to pick up the slack.
Pros
Half off meals.
Cons
Hardly any breaks.
stressful
Taco Bell Team Member (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJuly 21, 2018
The managers are highly under trained. Customers are allowed to speak and treat employees however they please, without management doing anything to protect their employees. Don't work here unless you have to.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
short to no breaks, multiple call outs without replacements
Only upside was the people
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZJuly 21, 2018
Fun place to work depending on the people you work with, and the customers you have. Working there for me was fun because i had a caring manager and fun co-workers. the downside was whenever the Regional manager wasn't working, i felt like i was the only one trying hard.
Pros
discounted meals.
Cons
hardly a break, stressful.
Quick-paced but nice co workers
Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth, OHJuly 21, 2018
As soon as you clock in you wash your hands and get straight to work. I learned how to work in a quick pace environment. There was always at least one manager there to help if you get slammed. The hardest part is jumping from task to task. The most enjoyable is if there's no one really there you can talk and not really get in trouble.
Pros
Long hours, good pay
Cons
Getting in trouble
Good People amd Good Place
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCJuly 21, 2018
did alot of business.. We always Kept up with the pace.food was good.. The People were nice including employees and managers.. great starter job for anyone
Co workers are nice and friendly
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 21, 2018
They are every clean and nice and fast. The managers are nice sometimes and I feel like they pick there favorites. The worst part of the day is when it is dead and no one is in the lobby.
Pros
Get a free small drink
Cons
Short breaks
My jobs is a very good job you just have I have the paste n skills to keerp up.i personally live the rush and stuff we get it teaches me a lot of thin
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDJuly 21, 2018
Well, I cooking food,prep, and get things ready, I also run on the line. Being in taco Bell will teach you patience,speed,and other more things it's all up I you to want to it's easy and is a nice little starter job but Me overall I'mma very good worker and a quick learner.
Food Champion (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJuly 21, 2018
Taco Bell changed my life around in Montgomery Al I’ll always be thankful for the experience as a manager. With the experience alone I can more than likely work anywhere
Fast paced and teamwork centered environment
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Vinton, VAJuly 21, 2018
I enjoyed working here for my first job, at least for the first few months. I began to want something different after awhile as the scheduling was poor, the management was friendly but at times stressful for the men and women in those positions, causing friction throughout the whole workplace. However I understand fast food management is no easy job for anybody, and that these people do deserve respect for what they do. All in all a great “first job”
Pros
Free drinks, flexible hours, decent breaks
Cons
Constant staff shortage
When everyone would come in
Taco Bell Cashier (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 21, 2018
Toward the end we didnt have enough people to run the store, it would be me at drive throw and the boss and the asst. manger were making food and that was a little hard!
Pros
Nope u got the half off the food!
Cons
Working with my manager, and we had no breaks that day

Want to know more about Taco Bell?

Ask a question
Great job, if you are a teenager.
TEAM TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 21, 2018
Just like any other fast food job, fast paced, rude customers, and managers that take fast food very seriously. This should only be a temporary job for anyone that works there. Teenagers would like the job just to get some quick bucks while still in school.
Productive and fun work place with incentives
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 21, 2018
While I was a employee at Taco Bell, it was amazing. Working at Taco Bell didn’t feel like working in fast food because they treat you like family. As an employee you get a free meal, 2 breaks (at this certain location) and I had an AMAZING manager. She was so sweet, kind and caring about anything you were going through. She would listen to your problems and give you motherly advice. She was a playful yet serious manager. She made us do our job but we were able to have fun while doing it!!!
Pros
Free lunches, 2 breaks, amazing manager
Cons
Health benefits
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 21, 2018
They will for sure keep you busy. Taco bell works with you and around your schedule so you can still do the things you’ve already planned on. Taco bell was the right choice for me as a first job
Productive and a fun work enviorment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 20, 2018
Typical work day was fun and went by fast it included taking orders and making food for friendly customers making sure co workers had everything they needed on the line preparing more for tje next shift
Pros
Discounts on yummy food
fun fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 20, 2018
working at taco bell was a good entry to having a job, training and tasks simple, fun place to work, store manager was great and made things fun and competitive
Fun work place
Shift Manger (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 20, 2018
Taco Bell is a great company to work for, it provides great work experience to help you along your career ahead in life. It gets you ready for any job that you are willing to take on in life.
good experiance
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCJuly 20, 2018
i loved working at taco bell the time was i there i only quit due to the people and they didnt want to let me off for graduation but they had me off for the practice and it didnt make since when they let me off for prom.
Pros
discounts
Cons
poor quality
Fun productive environment
Food Champion (Former Employee) –  Trussville, ALJuly 20, 2018
Really good store with friendly people and managers . I would recommend it to people who are in the area and in need of a job . Great hours and crew memebers.
it was a productive work place
Taco Bell Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prunedale, CAJuly 20, 2018
taco Bell must have been my first job and at first I really did like it and I enjoyed it but the fast pace was a bit new to me due to my first job but over time I've gotten used to it and was able to catch on really fast .
Pros
free food
Cons
The brakes were really short
Fast Paced
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAJuly 20, 2018
I worked overnights so it was mostly busy during those times and more often on weekends we were non stop working. closing the store was fun i liked cleaning afterward it was relaxing after most of our shifts.
Pros
free lunches great coworkerss
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K
45.1K
35K
21.8K
11.5K

Diversity score

65out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Taco Bell.

Powered by Comparably