Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Employee Reviews for Administrative

Administrative
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 9, 2019
Within a five year span, I have applied to Tacoma-Pierce County Heath Department for administration positions, and within each time applying I have gain a significant amount of experience and confidence. However, every time I applied I always get a response that I was not selected for interviewing and HR has decided to move forward with other successful candidates. Yet, that very same day, I will see A job post for that very same position I just got rejected from! It’s who you know in order to get a job with Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, as they will not give any potential candidates who are more than qualifying a cha nce...unless you have relations with someone who works there. And judging by the past reviews about the organization itself, it’s a good thing I do not work for them because their mission statement of serving the public good is no longer a vision.