Tacoma Community College Employee Review

View all Tacoma Community College reviews

Productive and fun workplace
TUTOR & CLERICAL (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 11, 2014
The work environment is fun, professional, and semi-laid back. My co-workers were diverse, great people. We were aloud to work together, independently, and we were not micro-managed. Our ideas were regarded and we received a lot of praise from the business professors. The hardest part of the job is staying on one task when you have the ability to bounce around and help people. The most enjoyable part is seeing students that you tutored graduate, or all the thanks and appreciate comments you receive.
Pros
Great way to network within your career field, you become flexible and creative when faced with various tasks
Cons
Limited availability of hours (20 or less a week), pay is minimum wage

Other Tacoma Community College Employee Reviews

great place for Work Study experience only
Office Worker I (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 21, 2018
thankful for work study offering me the opportunity to learn how to scan, and keep up my office skills and to get over my fears of working with the public again
Pros
good people to work around
Cons
no opportunity after work study ended
Awesome working environment
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 19, 2018
I love working here because there are so many way to learn new materials and the team collaboration is amazing. The exposure to hands on training, providing service to internal and external client is always a success because I've always and constantly creating, and enhancing service relationship professionally, has always been amazing. I enjoy working here at TCC and would recommend to others who are looking to make a difference in the community of internal and external clients.